Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:11 pm 
trying to make a career out of postwhoring

dea wrote:
Mind Riot wrote:
HeWhoForgets wrote:
johnny depp seems like a good fit for ed. i've always thought of him as the actor equivalent of ed. they both tried their best to hide from their inevitable stardom and chose work that was important to them, not what would make money. and they are both extremely talented at what they do!

I've always thought there were quite a few similarities between them, too.

i agree. i think all the actors should be musicians, because those scenes where the solo is wild and the guy doesn't even move his hands are ridiculous. i don't think the actors should look like the guys, they should somehow have a similar essence, you know what i mean? that's why i think Gary Sinise would be a great Mike, because i think Mike is a little dark and sarcastic. and Gary Sinise is in a band, he tlaked about it on Letterman. if Matthew Perry should play some of the guys, i think he should play Stone, Stone is lighter. and Matthew Perry would be great doing the duck walk... :lol: and maybe we should have two casts, one for the beginning, one for present time. i can't think of anyone else for now.

:thumbsup: to Gary Sinise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:10 pm 
Mike's Maniac
 WWW  Profile

dea wrote:
Mind Riot wrote:
HeWhoForgets wrote:
johnny depp seems like a good fit for ed. i've always thought of him as the actor equivalent of ed. they both tried their best to hide from their inevitable stardom and chose work that was important to them, not what would make money. and they are both extremely talented at what they do!

I've always thought there were quite a few similarities between them, too.

i agree. i think all the actors should be musicians, because those scenes where the solo is wild and the guy doesn't even move his hands are ridiculous. i don't think the actors should look like the guys, they should somehow have a similar essence, you know what i mean? that's why i think Gary Sinise would be a great Mike, because i think Mike is a little dark and sarcastic. and Gary Sinise is in a band, he tlaked about it on Letterman. if Matthew Perry should play some of the guys, i think he should play Stone, Stone is lighter. and Matthew Perry would be great doing the duck walk... :lol: and maybe we should have two casts, one for the beginning, one for present time. i can't think of anyone else for now.

other ideas:

Jeff Ament could be played by Giovanni Ribisi, i think he’s a great actor, just don’t know if he can play bass. and i think he could be in both casts, he can look young and older. he has that depth necessary to play the quiet Ament.

Billy Bob Thornton could be Boom… he’s a musician, and a great actor.

for “the beginning” cast, i think Ed could be played by Gregory Smith (he has the baritone voice, the eyes and the nose. and the anger… it seems he can play the piano, or it’s a really good special effect). and Mike could be played by Jack White, he’s a hell of a guitar player (he wouldn’t have to fake the solos) and a fine actor too (he was great in Cold Mountain).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:32 am 
trying to make a career out of postwhoring

Sweeet on the Jack White response.

If Jonny Lang can act he could play Mike even better.

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam