Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1196 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 60  Next
 Post subject: Cameron's Stallions Wants You!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:00 pm 
Cameron's Stallion: Riding Hard
 WWW  Profile

Welcome to Cameron's Stallions, the group to show your appreciation for Pearl Jams drummer. We are

1. Zephyr
2. Flips
3. Half Cut
4. Adamdude
5. MattCamFan
6. Eddie_Cheddar
7. Maynardo
8. muckela
9. oneproudmonkey
10. Human Bass
11. drumming colour
12. MarshVegas
13. ChristcanIFly
14. Monkey_Driven
15. jme2sj
16. mookieblaylock
17. Lifenotwasted
18. darthvedder81
19. isaidyeah!
20. Kenny
21. Satan'sLeash

And we are expanding all the time! Sign up in this thread, and introduce yourself.

Tired of your new title? Don't fancy being a Ghost, a Last Exit, or a Navy Bean? Be a Cameron's Stallion instead 8)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brothers keeper

Last edited by Zephyr on Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:35 am, edited 13 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:04 pm 
Banned from the Pit

bring back jack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I'm from Scotland, currently living and working in Amsterdam. I've been here for three years. I've been a Pearl Jam fan since the early days, and a fan of Matt since his Soundgarden days. As I've got older, Pearl Jam have got older, and I feel there music and their live shows gets better as the years go by. Matt is a big part of that I believe.

I'm going to the London Astoria this year, and also to Toronto, Albany, Hartford and Chicago

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brothers keeper

Last edited by Zephyr on Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

IIcynicalIIspeak wrote:
bring back jack

Delete

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:14 pm 
Global Moderator

I am no Stallion, but I have some admiration for Zephyr's inspired leadership

The perfect gift for certain occasions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:31 pm 
Cameron's Stallion
 WWW  Profile

I'm in!

I'm from Australia, living and working in London, I've been here a bit over a year but I'm on my way home soon - via the Mediterranean :)

Been a fan since hearing Rearviewmirror, a couple more tracks from an "unauthorised Grunge Live" compilation and State of Love & Trust on a mix tape from some guy that someone knew at a radio station around 1993 I guess...

I reckon that the only drummer that can hold a candle to Matt Cameron is perhaps Danny Carey of TOOL, however Matt's song writing gives him the edge - I've been a fan since Soundgarden days (Mailman is one of my favourite ever songs).

Unfortunately I'm not going to the Astoria, still gutted about it but I'm taking life one day at a time...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:34 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Welcome to the club oneproudmonkey. Nice to have you on board. Drop Stip a PM and he will change your title when he's got a minute

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:36 pm 
Unthought Known

You guys have gone too far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:38 pm 
Menace to Dogciety

Put me in!! In the last CA and SA tour Matt became a god of the drums!! Yesterday I listenened to the London (CA) show and he destroys in Grievance and Go!!

I'm just a painful reminder
Another day you leave behind

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:38 pm 
Mike's Maniac

dude....give....it.....up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:11 pm 
Global Moderator

Human Bass wrote:
Put me in!! In the last CA and SA tour Matt became a god of the drums!! Yesterday I listenened to the London (CA) show and he destroys in Grievance and Go!!

done

The perfect gift for certain occasions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:18 pm 
Cameron's Stallion

"Ted Theodore Loughan and Bill Es Preston Esquire AND WE ARE CAMERON'S WILD STALLIONS!"

*fixed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:27 pm 
Cameron's Stallion
 WWW  Profile

MarshVegas wrote:
"Ted Theodore Loughan and Bill Es Preston Esquire AND WE ARE CAMERON'S WILD STALLIONS!"

*fixed

Nice... I see what you've done there... very nice...

Even if it's just to blindly follow Zephyr, sign up. You get a gun and Matt poster!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:30 pm 
Cameron's Stallion

hey! i'm from germany, i live, study and work in berlin and have always been a fan of pj, since i heard "ten" together with a friend, i think i was something like 14. during a year, we heard that album hundreds of times, and i felt that i found the soundtrack of my life. i bought every record on the day of its release, and saw them live for the first time in 1996 in berlin, though i didn't live here at this time... it was on a sunday, a friend a i came to berlin, went to the concert and left the city in the same night, came home like 2 o'clock in the morning, tried to sleep and wrote one exam in school the other morning...

i started to like soundgarden with superunknown, and already thought at these times that pj together with matt should be a super rock group...

by the way, i'm absolutely a fan of wellwater conspiracy BECAUSE of his wierd style of songwriting, so pj songs by matt all do have this fine taste of his "beat-counting-construction-style" with amazing time- and key-changes, though catchy melodies like with wwc.

when i heard live on two legs, my first experience with matt on pj-drums, i was totally blown away. never heard corduroy and betterman better before.

i think i'm gonna watch the guys live 3 times this year, with berlin, hamburg and lisbon, like i did in 2000.

and now we need a shirt.

m.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:31 pm 
Cameron's Stallion

Half Cut wrote:
MarshVegas wrote:

*fixed

Nice... I see what you've done there... very nice...

Even if it's just to blindly follow Zephyr, sign up. You get a gun and Matt poster!

HOORAY !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:48 pm 
Got Some
 WWW  Profile

Oh Lord this stuff has to stop, it's gone too far.

FWIW, though, i would have gone with Cameron's Crows or Cameron's Crazies, but that's me.

Maclone's Musings (my nearly daily blog for the paper i write for)
http://capenews.net/blogs/maclones_musings/
Stop on by, everyone else is doing it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:29 pm 
Cameron's Stallion

I am too lazy to write a lot.

I am from Waterford in the Republic of Ireland. Been a fan since the early days and have just rejoined RM after a long absence.

I really like stallions and have a lot in common with them i.e i eat hay and shit a lot. And oh ye Matt is the man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:32 pm 
Cameron's Stallion

Zephyr wrote:
I'm going to the London Astoria this year, and also to Toronto, Albany, Hartford and Chicago

Zephyr I was willing to put aside you being a scum fan but this is putting the boot in. Being Scottish and a stallion seems to be ur only redeeming features......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:54 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Human Bass - Welcome to the club. Good to have you on board :D

Marsh Vegas - Looks to me like you are a Stallion. Drop Stip a PM and he can change your title 8)

Mucklea - You forgot to mention that I have a great sense of humour and a talent for making people laugh and smile :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:52 pm 
Stone's Bitch
 ICQ  Profile

If this had come along before i even knew of stones bitches i may have joined,... used to play drums myself,... but ive gotta stay loyal to the bitches,... glad to see youve finally got Stallions going Zeph

DirtyFrank0705: This should teach every non-Bitch a lesson: your life only gets better after joining Stone's Bitches.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1196 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 60  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam