Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Around the Bend Piano
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Red Headed Stepchild Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:40 am
Posts: 12509
Location: Pittsburgh
Gender: Male
WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS !! :x

no, really, who is that?
i love it

thanks

_________________
"i'm the crescent, the sickle, so sharp the blade
i'm the flick of the shank that opened your veins
i'm the dusk, i'm the frightening calm
i'm a hole in the pipeline, i'm a road side bomb..."

:peace: Frank


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Force of Nature
 Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:53 am
Posts: 467
Location: Ontario, Canada
Mike.


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Menace to Dogciety
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 12287
Location: Manguetown
Gender: Male
Brendan O'Brien or Mike...both play some piano.

_________________
There's just no mercy in your eyes
There ain't no time to set things right
And I'm afraid I've lost the fight
I'm just a painful reminder
Another day you leave behind


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Red Headed Stepchild Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:40 am
Posts: 12509
Location: Pittsburgh
Gender: Male
Human Bass wrote:
Brendan O'Brien or Mike...both play some piano.


that's what i read in wikipedia...but i want to know which one played around the bend

_________________
"i'm the crescent, the sickle, so sharp the blade
i'm the flick of the shank that opened your veins
i'm the dusk, i'm the frightening calm
i'm a hole in the pipeline, i'm a road side bomb..."

:peace: Frank


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:24 am
Posts: 6234
for some reason, i've always assumed it was brendan o'brien

_________________
lennythetent wrote:
my boredom doesn't have a window


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Red Headed Stepchild Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:40 am
Posts: 12509
Location: Pittsburgh
Gender: Male
jcurley wrote:
for some reason, i've always assumed it was brendan o'brien


i don't want an assumption, I want an ANSWER :x

_________________
"i'm the crescent, the sickle, so sharp the blade
i'm the flick of the shank that opened your veins
i'm the dusk, i'm the frightening calm
i'm a hole in the pipeline, i'm a road side bomb..."

:peace: Frank


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Red Headed Stepchild Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:40 am
Posts: 12509
Location: Pittsburgh
Gender: Male
Let's consider the possibilities

1. Stone and mike are playing guitar while eddie sings and brendan is on keys
2. stone is playing guitar and eddie is playing guitar and vocals and mike is on piano
3. stone is playing guitar and eddie is playing guitar and vocals and brendan is on keys
4. stone is on guitar and eddie is on guitar and branden is on keys
5. stone is on guitar and eddie is on guitar and mike is on piano

take your pick :?

_________________
"i'm the crescent, the sickle, so sharp the blade
i'm the flick of the shank that opened your veins
i'm the dusk, i'm the frightening calm
i'm a hole in the pipeline, i'm a road side bomb..."

:peace: Frank


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Red Headed Stepchild Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:40 am
Posts: 12509
Location: Pittsburgh
Gender: Male
mecca and i have come to the conclusion that it is mike on the piano in around the bend and it is brendan on piano in smile

does this seem accurate?

_________________
"i'm the crescent, the sickle, so sharp the blade
i'm the flick of the shank that opened your veins
i'm the dusk, i'm the frightening calm
i'm a hole in the pipeline, i'm a road side bomb..."

:peace: Frank


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:24 am
Posts: 6234
sportsfreakpete6 wrote:
jcurley wrote:
for some reason, i've always assumed it was brendan o'brien


i don't want an assumption, I want an ANSWER :x


yeah, sorry, can't really help you there :wink:

_________________
lennythetent wrote:
my boredom doesn't have a window


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Jim's Pal
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:33 pm
Posts: 366
Location: Venice, CA
sportsfreakpete6 wrote:
Let's consider the possibilities

1. Stone and mike are playing guitar while eddie sings and brendan is on keys
2. stone is playing guitar and eddie is playing guitar and vocals and mike is on piano
3. stone is playing guitar and eddie is playing guitar and vocals and brendan is on keys
4. stone is on guitar and eddie is on guitar and branden is on keys
5. stone is on guitar and eddie is on guitar and mike is on piano

take your pick :?


you can always overdub, it all was recorded at diff. times. also, eddie laid down the keys on mirrorball.

_________________
You can suck my balls Kyle! SUCK MY BALLS!


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Red Headed Stepchild Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:40 am
Posts: 12509
Location: Pittsburgh
Gender: Male
dino wrote:
sportsfreakpete6 wrote:
Let's consider the possibilities

1. Stone and mike are playing guitar while eddie sings and brendan is on keys
2. stone is playing guitar and eddie is playing guitar and vocals and mike is on piano
3. stone is playing guitar and eddie is playing guitar and vocals and brendan is on keys
4. stone is on guitar and eddie is on guitar and branden is on keys
5. stone is on guitar and eddie is on guitar and mike is on piano

take your pick :?


you can always overdub, it all was recorded at diff. times. also, eddie laid down the keys on mirrorball.


yeah...i just don't see PJ as an overdubbing kinda band

_________________
"i'm the crescent, the sickle, so sharp the blade
i'm the flick of the shank that opened your veins
i'm the dusk, i'm the frightening calm
i'm a hole in the pipeline, i'm a road side bomb..."

:peace: Frank


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:10 pm
Posts: 1167
I guess none of you own a No Code that has the Around the Bend polaroid, which says Mike played Piano.

_________________
another fan moved by sleight of hand


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:54 am
Posts: 10731
Location: The back of a Volkswagen
Happy When I'm Dying wrote:
I guess none of you own a No Code that has the Around the Bend polaroid, which says Mike played Piano.


My Around the Bend polaroid says "Piano - O'Brien"

_________________
Terminally Chill


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:10 pm
Posts: 1167
flavdave wrote:
Happy When I'm Dying wrote:
I guess none of you own a No Code that has the Around the Bend polaroid, which says Mike played Piano.


My Around the Bend polaroid says "Piano - O'Brien"



Are you serious? My memory must be shot. Maybe I am thinking of Sometimes.

_________________
another fan moved by sleight of hand


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:32 am 
Offline
Force of Nature
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:31 am
Posts: 908
Philly 05' ....best around the bend period... IMO

I was BEYOND greatfull to get it in Milwaukee.. but Stone was on the electric... havent got around to listeneing to bridge yet, although it's on my cpu.

But I'd I have to say, the aspect of acoustic stone and piano on Around the bend sounds like a contender.

Hold Up... Are We talking the Bridge version, or studio version.

Cause if its studio, I'd say Brenden O' Brien without a doubt.... and I still prefer Philly 05 over the sudio :D


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:36 am