Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam

Post subject: vedder & McCartney
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:45 pm 
Banned from the Pit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WAS SURFING THE WEB (I'M ON THIS KISS KICK FOR SOME REASON) AND I FOUND THIS. ANY INFO ON THIS, I DIDN'T SEE IT ANYWHERE ELSE.

==================================================
PAUL STANLEY Featured On New Paul McCartney DVD

A&E just released a new Paul McCartney DVD, titled The Space Within Us, which features PAUL STANLEY as one of the celebrities that are part of the footage (which also includes Bill Clinton, Eddie Vedder and Cameron Crowe). The feature-length concert film shows Paul and his wife Erin rockin’ out in the audience at one of the former Beatle’s 2005 concerts, and Paul is also part of a few short comments in between songs (the KISS frontman is also mentioned in the credits). Says Paul on the importance of Paul McCartney: "Most people who get admired these days - what's there to admire about an athlete? You don't have a clue what this person is about. McCartney, by contrast, is the voice of more than one generation. I'm a big fan. Who isn't? In my mind, there's Paul McCartney and there's everybody else. For me to be able to sing his praises? I'm there in a heartbeat…"

Post subject: Re: vedder & McCartney
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:30 pm 
Global Moderator

stoly wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WAS SURFING THE WEB (I'M ON THIS KISS KICK FOR SOME REASON) AND I FOUND THIS. ANY INFO ON THIS, I DIDN'T SEE IT ANYWHERE ELSE.

==================================================
PAUL STANLEY Featured On New Paul McCartney DVD

A&E just released a new Paul McCartney DVD, titled The Space Within Us, which features PAUL STANLEY as one of the celebrities that are part of the footage (which also includes Bill Clinton, Eddie Vedder and Cameron Crowe). The feature-length concert film shows Paul and his wife Erin rockin’ out in the audience at one of the former Beatle’s 2005 concerts, and Paul is also part of a few short comments in between songs (the KISS frontman is also mentioned in the credits). Says Paul on the importance of Paul McCartney: "Most people who get admired these days - what's there to admire about an athlete? You don't have a clue what this person is about. McCartney, by contrast, is the voice of more than one generation. I'm a big fan. Who isn't? In my mind, there's Paul McCartney and there's everybody else. For me to be able to sing his praises? I'm there in a heartbeat…"

thanks for the news :)

The perfect gift for certain occasions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:12 am 
Force of Nature

Yeah I had this email.....
I know Eddie went to a book signing that Macca did when he released that childrens book..

Exclusive UK Signing Session

Paul McCartney Exclusive UK Signing Session London No.1 Piccadilly Virgin Megastores - Wednesday 22nd November 2006 – 12:30pm

Following Paul McCartney’s in-store signing session yesterday at Virgin Megastore, Times Square, New York City, Paul McCartney will make an exclusive special appearance at Virgin Megastore’s flagship store in London on 22nd November to sign copies of his classical album Ecce Cor Meum and brand new live concert film DVD Paul McCartney: The Space Within US.

This is a wristband only event. For the chance to meet music’s greatest icon, pick up your copy of the DVD and/or CD on Wednesday 22nd November at the No.1 Piccadilly Megastore and you will receive your wristband to meet Paul McCartney. Paul will sign only these products, limit of two autographs per person. Time and space are limited.

Ecce Cor Meum, Paul’s third classical album, was released on EMI Classics in September and has remained in the classical top ten since. It received its world premiere performance on 3rd November at the Royal Albert Hall and will be performed in the US tonight at the internationally renowned Carnegie Hall.
This week (13th November) Warner Music Vision released the DVD Paul McCartney: The Space Within US, which contains a never before released concert and behind the scenes footage from Paul’s critically acclaimed 2005 US Tour. The US Tour ran for 11 weeks and saw Paul play 34 shows across America. The out-of-this world, feature-length concert film delivers live performances of more than two dozen Beatles, Wings and McCartney solo classics spanning four decades. It includes footage from Paul’s personal wake-up call to the astronauts aboard the international space station, as well as 35 minutes of exclusive bonus material and featurettes including new interviews with McCartney and his band, the pre-concert film, sound-check songs, and more. Among the musicians, celebrities, dignitaries and fans interviewed for the film; President Clinton, Tony Bennett, Herbie Hancock, Eddie Vedder, Alec Baldwin and many more.

Click here to buy THE SPACE WITHIN US and ECCE COR MEUM

on the lip, late take off.
perfect lefts come rolling in

Further back and forth, a wave will break on me today

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam