Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1702 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 86  Next

What sucks the most about the Ten Club?
They have Nazi's running the official forum. 21%  21%  [ 11 ]
They ship things wrong. 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
They mess up the products that they offer for sale. 17%  17%  [ 9 ]
They don't invite fans to their strategic planning meetings. 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Their website is for shit. 11%  11%  [ 6 ]
The Rob is too short. 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Tim B. is overweight. 13%  13%  [ 7 ]
These pretzels are making me thirsty! 25%  25%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 51
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:26 am 
Devil's Advocate

Anyone that cares that much about what they get out of a fucking fan club for a band needs to check themselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:30 am 
too drunk to moderate properly
 WWW  Profile

Is Sea a girl's name or a guy's name?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:05 am 
Camden Crew

B wrote:
Is Sea a girl's name or a guy's name?

guy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:38 am 
Former PJ Drummer

The President wrote:
Anyone that cares that much about what they get out of a fucking fan club for a band needs to check themselves.

word

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.

Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:03 am 
In a van down by the river

CopperTom wrote:
If that letter is legitimate, you are definately more pathetic than anyone who's complained.

youre right, i dont know what came over me, it was mean spirited of me to do such a thing, i wish i could hug you for showing me the light of my evil evil ways

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:16 am 
Got Some

Philly is Philly, not Filly. What is that? lol

Also, Sirs is plural but you used the singular form of ma'am and you spelled it wrong but it still made me laugh. Thanks

jason

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:17 am 

sonicred wrote:
Philly is Philly, not Filly. What is that? lol

Also, Sirs is plural but you used the singular form of ma'am and you spelled it wrong but it still made me laugh. Thanks

jason

see my posts in the sports forum for why its filly ;)

i thought i read there was only one lady actually working at 10c

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:28 am 
Got Some

nah, you got tim, rebecca and kerensa. two ladies and a man.

jason

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:27 am 
Got Some
 WWW  YIM  Profile

pearljamminagain wrote:
it's amazing how pathetic some of you can be.... all you do is bitch and moan, and when they try to give some sort of explanation, all of you dismiss it and say shit like "it shouldnt have been written" and "i laughed as i read it"... yada, yada... i wish they could find out who some of you are and go ahead and kick your asses right out of the fanclub

Listen, you can be all up in Tenclub's ass all you want. However, if you ordered a Christmas gift for someone (or hell, even yourself), and it didn't get there till MARCH, you would be fucking pissed. Take away the fact that it's a band you love and even if you can't be bothered to be angered by it, you should at least be able to understand why others are, and accept that their fan club money is just as valid as yours is.

Me, I'm more pissed about Arc being left off the 03 bootlegs and the lack of response about that.

Me on Google+
Campaign For Liberty
Ludwig Von Mises Institute
antiwar.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:28 am 
Got Some
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Conscientious Objector wrote:
I feel bad for the folks at the 10C. I can only imagine how many nasty emails they must be answering.

They don't answer any of them, dude. I've never gotten a response to a critical e-mail, and the I think two I've written ever were not nasty in any way.

The only time I've gotten a response is when forwarding ebay bootleg auctions to them.

Me on Google+
Campaign For Liberty
Ludwig Von Mises Institute
antiwar.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:42 am 
Devil's Advocate

I heard Sea is really a bot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:11 am 

twoheadedboy wrote:
I feel bad for the folks at the 10C. I can only imagine how many nasty emails they must be answering.

They don't answer any of them, dude. I've never gotten a response to a critical e-mail, and the I think two I've written ever were not nasty in any way.

The only time I've gotten a response is when forwarding ebay bootleg auctions to them.

well no shit you wouldnt get a response to a critical email, youve never sent one, duh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:47 pm 
Unthought Known

twoheadedboy wrote:
pearljamminagain wrote:
it's amazing how pathetic some of you can be.... all you do is bitch and moan, and when they try to give some sort of explanation, all of you dismiss it and say shit like "it shouldnt have been written" and "i laughed as i read it"... yada, yada... i wish they could find out who some of you are and go ahead and kick your asses right out of the fanclub

Listen, you can be all up in Tenclub's ass all you want. However, if you ordered a Christmas gift for someone (or hell, even yourself), and it didn't get there till MARCH, you would be fucking pissed. Take away the fact that it's a band you love and even if you can't be bothered to be angered by it, you should at least be able to understand why others are, and accept that their fan club money is just as valid as yours is.

Me, I'm more pissed about Arc being left off the 03 bootlegs and the lack of response about that.

well i see you like nirvana by your avatar... maybe you should just join their fanclub.... oh......... wait......... my bad

(and in regards to a xmas gift?... are you fucking kidding me?... if it was from my mom, then yeah, i would be a bit upset if it was late... but Ed is not my dad, nor yours, so get over it and yourself..... cheers!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:58 pm 
too drunk to moderate properly
 WWW  Profile

twoheadedboy wrote:

I used to run an e-mail service. If someone wrote a nasty e-mail, I'd generally answer it, but if they didn't ask an explicit question, I ignored them.

Example: The Ten Club needs to get their shit together. Your fans are sick of the server crashing and nobody being able to get tickets except rich fuckers who can afford them on e-bay. Please hire some people capable of managing the fan club!

This person may be waiting for a reply, but they asked no question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:32 pm 
Johnny Guitar
 WWW  Profile

The big thing better be free shows for life after all the shit the 10c has put us through or I AM OUT... OUT....

Seriously the amount of whining that has been going on has gotten to the point that i dont even read this board very much any more

THE 10C AND PEARL JAM DONT OWE US ANYTHING - ANYTHING!

Thanks for listening...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:45 pm 
Administrator

twoheadedboy wrote:
pearljamminagain wrote:

:arrow:, right?

1) As pjagain said, PJ is not you mom. That fact may take a little bit of adjustment. I'm not sure if you've had everything provided for you at the right moment all the time, but things are belated sometimes. Did you know that they even make "belated" birthday cards? Interesting! Well, if it helps, my birthday is in late march, and one time I didn't get a gift from my grandmother until late april. I should've been pissed, now that you mention it! How dare she give me my money late! What a whore!

2) If they didn't include Arc, you can assume there was a good explanation. It is obvious they did not forget about it. You do not deserve an explanation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:49 pm 
Devil's Advocate

It's called a Christmas single. I'm not sure at what point they guaranteed delivery by December 25th.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:52 pm 
Got Some

arc was omitted for blatantly obvious reasons. it will never ever ever be played again so if you missed it, sorry collect copies of shows from people who taped them...they do exist. 9 people died at roskilde, 9 times arc was played, coincidence, i think not. it was a tribute to those departed souls and was meant to only happen once. period.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:53 pm 
Force of Nature

ass kissers :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:09 pm 

carolinapunk wrote:
ass kissers :lol:

that would imply im a memeber of 10 club, of which, im not

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1702 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 86  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam