Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1702 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 86  Next

What sucks the most about the Ten Club?
They have Nazi's running the official forum. 21%  21%  [ 11 ]
They ship things wrong. 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
They mess up the products that they offer for sale. 17%  17%  [ 9 ]
They don't invite fans to their strategic planning meetings. 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Their website is for shit. 11%  11%  [ 6 ]
The Rob is too short. 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Tim B. is overweight. 13%  13%  [ 7 ]
These pretzels are making me thirsty! 25%  25%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 51
 Post subject: Re: The following thread was deleted by Synergy...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:15 pm 
too drunk to moderate properly
 WWW  Profile

pjfan9110 wrote:
skanji wrote:
Kat,

How could you? Speculation was running rampant since last week? Why would you not step in earlier and tell everyone that the message from last week was simply to get everyone's info up to date, and not to expect an announcement?

You got all us die hards riled up for nothing, not to mention the entire Country of Canajammers!!

This is a sad day, and I hope we get some confirmation of a tour, or even dates, or ANYTHING!!

uhhhh.....did you actually read the post from Kat in the rumor pit? the only thing the message said was to have your ten club info up to date. it didn't say anything about making an 'official announcement'. read the message before you post

Yeah, but they had to see that both boards were lit up with speculation. Plus TwoFeetThick.Com was in on the hype.

I think it's a fair question. If they were members of the board, why didn't she step in and calm people down a little? There are a lot of good answers to this question. She doesn't have to answer, but why would they delete it?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:17 pm 
Camden Crew

pjfan9110 wrote:
skanji wrote:
Kat,

How could you? Speculation was running rampant since last week? Why would you not step in earlier and tell everyone that the message from last week was simply to get everyone's info up to date, and not to expect an announcement?

You got all us die hards riled up for nothing, not to mention the entire Country of Canajammers!!

This is a sad day, and I hope we get some confirmation of a tour, or even dates, or ANYTHING!!

uhhhh.....did you actually read the post from Kat in the rumor pit? the only thing the message said was to have your ten club info up to date. it didn't say anything about making an 'official announcement'. read the message before you post

thats true, but its also true that on these message boards everyone goes so ridiculously over board that this kat should have known better. And as soon as everyone began talking about this so called Canadian tour, they should have came and said hey losers, stop this crap.

just like every time pearljam.com goes down, there are 100 posts on these boards about "10c site is down, could it be news? an update?"...has that EVER happened? not once, but it doesnt stop everyone from thinking so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:33 pm 
Stone's Bitch

No announcement but it's still early in the morning in Seattle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:09 pm 
Supersonic
 YIM  Profile

snergy?
kat?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:15 pm 
Force of Nature
 WWW  Profile

Anyone think it might be something other than tour info? Like a link to a single?

I wish it were that. Fuck a tour in Canada. Give me music, goddammit.

http://www.lowercasejames.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:16 pm 
AnalLog

CommonWord wrote:
Anyone think it might be something other than tour info?
ed's running for PM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:17 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

CommonWord wrote:
Anyone think it might be something other than tour info? Like a link to a single?

Not unless they're planning a remake of "O Canada"...

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:40 pm 
Banned from the Pit

Sonicred scares me!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:56 pm 
Banned from the Pit

just_b wrote:
pjfan9110 wrote:
skanji wrote:
Kat,

Yeah, but they had to see that both boards were lit up with speculation. Plus TwoFeetThick.Com was in on the hype.

I think it's a fair question. If they were members of the board, why didn't she step in and calm people down a little? There are a lot of good answers to this question. She doesn't have to answer, but why would they delete it?

sure its a fair question, but again...all that kat's post said was have you information updated by the 19th. didn't say be prepared for big new about a canadian tour on the 19th. don't be so upset...good news is surely on its way!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:58 pm 
Johnny Guitar
 YIM  Profile

CommonWord wrote:

I wish it were that. Fuck a tour in Canada. Give me music, goddammit.

Yep, like old official boots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:12 pm 
Of Counsel

The preceding thread was locked by Red Mosquito.

Post subject: from sea at synergy
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:19 pm 
Got Some

A Love Letter to the fans:

It’s all love. And we just wanted to you to know … We love you because you love Pearl Jam. We love you because you participate in our Ten Club fun. We love you because of your enthusiasm and support for both Pearl Jam and the Ten Club. We love you because of your passion and dedication to music. It’s all love.

Like any other loving relationship, you must acknowledge that we are not perfect. We recognize we have some faults. Sometimes we send out newsletters too late, or the holiday single doesn’t come out during the holidays. Or we can only offer limited amount of tickets or merchandise, which leaves some of you without and extremely frustrated. Or sometimes our forums will go down, leaving you without your link to other fan club members. Or sometimes our web-store will not function properly for you and you are not able to purchase the items you are interested in … we want you to know we feel your pain. Every healthy relationship is a little push and pull, ebb and flow, up and down, so it’s nothing personal.

Pearl Jam and the Ten Club have been through many changes in the past year. The band has left their record label of 14 years and ventured into unstable but exciting territory of doing many things on their own. The Ten Club is a small operation and has taken on a lot of these endeavors, and we are learning many things along the way - your input is extremely helpful. During this transitional time, just know we are trying to make things better for you, to offer you more opportunities and include you more into the world of Pearl Jam.

That being said, we have high hopes that you will like us a whole lot more when all is said and done. We are planning to do something for our members early next year, to follow the release of the new record … something big, bold, beautiful, and free! So hang tight and enjoy the ride with us, continue to provide us with your input, and continue to spread the PJ love.

Did we mention that we love you? It’s all love.

Always,

~Ten Club Staff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:20 pm 
Former PJ Drummer

can't wait for the big surprise early next year :lol:

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.

Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:20 pm 
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

FREE PANTS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:23 pm 
AnalLog

did anyone else laugh out loud when they read this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:25 pm 
Mike's Maniac

Maybe the big surprise will be like the european tour thing...WOOT IM SO EXCITED

Believe it when i see it

Youkan

I was there.. 6-20-98, 6-21-98, 06-23-98, 6-24-98, 9-03-98, 09-06-98, 10-07-00, 4-23-03, 4-25-03, 6-22-03, 6-25-03, 6-26-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 9-11-05, 9-12-05, 9-13-2005, 5-16-06, 5-17-06, 5-19-06, 5-20-06, 5-22-2006, 08-05-2007
08-23-2009, 08-24-2009

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:30 pm 
Corin's Cutie/Stone's Bitch
 WWW  Profile

What a joke....... and I got Philly tickets

Sleater-Kinney, I will always <3 you! : (

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:31 pm 
Camden Crew

if i was sea, i wouldnt even of wrote that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:31 pm 
Got Some

Ensign9 wrote:
FREE PANTS

Gold plated diapers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:45 pm 
Leak Inspector
 WWW  Profile

maybe 20 shows here, for FREE

you can read the letter here
http://www.pearljam.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1702 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 86  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam