Board index » Word on the Street... » Arts & Entertainment

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54
 Post subject: Re: Battlestar Galactica
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:02 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

intodeep wrote:
A friend is finsihing this up this week so i've been talkign about it. I need to go back and watch this again. I really enjoyed this show.

Spoiler: show
Thanks for pointing out that they did refer to starbuck as an angel before i missed it

A friend of mine was watching it for the first time when I was rewatching this winter. We had daily talks to discuss the show. I really enjoyed being able to talk about my favorite show ever on a daily basis.

Bring on Blood and Chrome!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:43 pm 
Supersonic

dkfan9 wrote:
What's The Plan? I'm not sure if I watched it. I saw Razor b/c it's on netflix, but I don't think I saw the Plan, unless I forgot.

The Plan is a made for tv movie that aired after the show ended. Like Razor, it's a flashback. I haven't seen it yet. I'm told you don't have to unless you're starved for some "new" or "more" BSG.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:32 pm 
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

durdencommatyler wrote:
dkfan9 wrote:
What's The Plan? I'm not sure if I watched it. I saw Razor b/c it's on netflix, but I don't think I saw the Plan, unless I forgot.

The Plan is a made for tv movie that aired after the show ended. Like Razor, it's a flashback. I haven't seen it yet. I'm told you don't have to unless you're starved for some "new" or "more" BSG.

cool. I'm sure I'll check it out eventually, but I think I'll wait a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:10 pm 
Supersonic

dkfan9 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
dkfan9 wrote:

cool. I'm sure I'll check it out eventually, but I think I'll wait a bit.

If it were Netflix Instant I definitely would have watched it by now. Since it's only available on disc though, I've decided to wait a bit. But I do want to see it eventually.

I'm thinking about getting started on Caprica in the next few days. Should be able to hammer that out pretty quickly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54

Board index » Word on the Street... » Arts & Entertainment