Board index » Word on the Street... » Arts & Entertainment

Post subject: The Sopranos
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:21 pm 
Unthought Known

can't wait for the new season... ive got the lady into the show now, and we've been watching the entire series over from the beginning... she's out picking up season 2 as i type... it's even great the second time around... and it's got me unbelieveably amped for the new season... thoughts on what will take place?.... this is also going to be the end of the show, correct?... i wonder if tony will die... any thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:47 pm 
King David The Wicked

i've read hbo has asked chase to make a seven episode season to be aired after the coming season. chase said it would be possible without losing much of the show, which basically means tony ain't getting whacked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:47 pm 
Supersonic
 YIM  Profile

i am a huge fan of the sopranos. i dont know if this is the last go around or not but last season was awesome. the episode that adriana got "wacked" was my favorite episode

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:49 pm 
Supersonic

lunkin wrote:
i am a huge fan of the sopranos. i dont know if this is the last go around or not but last season was awesome. the episode that adriana got "wacked" was my favorite episode

if the joey show fails..shes coming back

didnt they set it up that it couldve been like a dream or somethin..i forget, but when i watched it i noticed a way they could get around bringin her back..

dvds -> http://db.etree.org/lukinman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:55 am 
Camden Crew

i got bugs wrote:
lunkin wrote:

if the joey show fails..shes coming back

didnt they set it up that it couldve been like a dream or somethin..i forget, but when i watched it i noticed a way they could get around bringin her back..

i haven't seen the episode since it aired, but i'm pretty sure she AIN'T coming back.

I got season 5 for my bday, so i'll be getting back into it real soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:16 am 
Unthought Known

lunkin wrote:

that was an incredible episode... i kept saying "no way, no fucking way"... and then i was like, "shit, silvio is really gonna whack her"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:39 am 
not a big Gay guy

i've got the first three season, i keep meaning to watch the next two and never really get around to it. the first two seasons are among the best non-comedy television i've ever seen

i was dreaming through the howzlife yawning car black when she told me "mad and meaningless as ever" and a song came on my radio like a cemetery rhyme for a million crying corpses in their tragedy of respectable existence

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:54 am 
Red Mosquito

i miss Big Pussy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:56 am 
Got Some

can you believe we have to wait until march to see this resolved? and actually, it does sound like they'll be doing a sex and the city thing where they split the season in half and make 2 mini seasons out of 1 season, yet sell both sets of dvd's for full price. we might not see the end until 2007.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:26 am 
Unthought Known

inglishteecher wrote:
can you believe we have to wait until march to see this resolved? and actually, it does sound like they'll be doing a sex and the city thing where they split the season in half and make 2 mini seasons out of 1 season, yet sell both sets of dvd's for full price. we might not see the end until 2007.

so are they doing two minis and another or just the two minis... im all sorts of confused now... either way, i think tony gets whacked when all is said and done... that'll suck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:36 am 
Pork Chop

I'm a Buscemi fan, but I'm glad he won't be returning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:02 am 
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

::scratches head::

Seasons 4 and 5 sucked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:14 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Ensign9 wrote:

Seasons 4 and 5 sucked.

Wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:55 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

SPOILER DOWN BELOW

I heard that the next season is going to start 2 years from where the last one ended. There's a new baby and lots of people are getting whacked (but you already knew this last part).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:51 pm 
Unthought Known

Iago wrote:
Ensign9 wrote:

Seasons 4 and 5 sucked.

Wrong.

very wrong... just cause it wasnt as much blood and guts as the first two seasons doesnt mean they sucked... i actually liked those seasons a lot... the whole carm and tony thing was and is very interesting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:51 pm 
Spacegirl

pearljamminagain wrote:
Iago wrote:
Ensign9 wrote:

Seasons 4 and 5 sucked.

Wrong.

very wrong... just cause it wasnt as much blood and guts as the first two seasons doesnt mean they sucked... i actually liked those seasons a lot... the whole carm and tony thing was and is very interesting

season 4 really didn't go anywhere, so it kind of suffered imo. but it was setting up the eventful season 5.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:41 pm 
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

pearljamminagain wrote:

I disagree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:18 pm 
Unthought Known

Ensign9 wrote:
pearljamminagain wrote:

I disagree.

considering i disagreed with your original post, i think we all pretty much had that figured out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:33 pm 
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

pearljamminagain wrote:
Ensign9 wrote:
pearljamminagain wrote:

I disagree.

considering i disagreed with your original post, i think we all pretty much had that figured out

I disagree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:34 pm 
Unthought Known

Ensign9 wrote:
pearljamminagain wrote:
Ensign9 wrote:
pearljamminagain wrote:

I disagree.

I disagree.

bastard :wink:

Board index » Word on the Street... » Arts & Entertainment