Board index » Word on the Street... » Arts & Entertainment

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: TV: Dexter (Season 5)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:53 am 
Of Counsel

Veddar10 wrote:
Junco Partner wrote:
Veddar10 wrote:
Junco Partner wrote:
Veddar10 wrote:
Junco Partner wrote:
dyingonahilltop wrote:
Also don't want to see Quinn just become Doakes II.

It could certainly start that way, but one thing no one has actually taken into consideration is the fact that no one knows that trinity actually killed Rita on his own. He had more than one set of children so there is no reason he doesnt have more crazy psycos running around. anyway my point being, once they find out that it wasn't dexter for sure, quinn may simply back off. just a theory. I also see captain mathews and deb getting on his ass for going after dexter right after his wife was murdered.

but they are going to find out about kyle butler and aren't they going to wonder why Trinity would go after Rita? And Dexter still has dirt on quinn. He may have to kill quinn. Bautista and what's her face (bautista's new wife) like dexter too much to let them dig to deep into him.

exactly, he put up such a successful front that it may be too hard for anyone to have a critical eye. I think the fact that batista and laguerta got married at the end of last season/that may get them in trouble, thus they may not have any power over it. if the writers have any sense they will do something interesting with that, because that shit was cheesy.

I won't speculate on the kyle butler thing, I just want to see how it plays out. I do think someone tied to the trinity killer and not the actual trinity killer, killed rita.

I doubt they would introduce any intirely new character who killed Rita. the writers are too good to be so lazy as to just introduce someone new to blame. So who? can't be arthur mitchell's son because he hated his father although in that thanksgiving episode he literally called his father "a murderer" whether he meant that metaphorically is yet to be seen. Arthur Mitchell's wife was just a scared housewife (maybe) and his creepy daughter that wanted to fuck dexter well who knows? So who's left that could have known that Dexter knew who trinity was? Christine or whatever might have known but she blew her own head off. SO lets think who could it be besides Trinity and how could dexter explain why he would target him and deter from his typical pattern

I dunno. I know it sounds really cheesy, but I think the neighbor that hit on Rita might be involved. In any case he was a creep I hope dexter whacks him regardless.

that thought had crossed my mind but I wanted to give the writers more credit than to do something so disjointed as to try and tie that guy into the story more. Not enough of a foundation for that. I could see that happening on a show like true blood or something but hopefully not dexter

Nobody else would know to kill her by cutting the artery in her leg in a bathtub. Think folks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:21 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

punkdavid wrote:
Veddar10 wrote:
Junco Partner wrote:
Veddar10 wrote:
Junco Partner wrote:
Veddar10 wrote:
Junco Partner wrote:
dyingonahilltop wrote:
Also don't want to see Quinn just become Doakes II.

It could certainly start that way, but one thing no one has actually taken into consideration is the fact that no one knows that trinity actually killed Rita on his own. He had more than one set of children so there is no reason he doesnt have more crazy psycos running around. anyway my point being, once they find out that it wasn't dexter for sure, quinn may simply back off. just a theory. I also see captain mathews and deb getting on his ass for going after dexter right after his wife was murdered.

but they are going to find out about kyle butler and aren't they going to wonder why Trinity would go after Rita? And Dexter still has dirt on quinn. He may have to kill quinn. Bautista and what's her face (bautista's new wife) like dexter too much to let them dig to deep into him.

exactly, he put up such a successful front that it may be too hard for anyone to have a critical eye. I think the fact that batista and laguerta got married at the end of last season/that may get them in trouble, thus they may not have any power over it. if the writers have any sense they will do something interesting with that, because that shit was cheesy.

I won't speculate on the kyle butler thing, I just want to see how it plays out. I do think someone tied to the trinity killer and not the actual trinity killer, killed rita.

I doubt they would introduce any intirely new character who killed Rita. the writers are too good to be so lazy as to just introduce someone new to blame. So who? can't be arthur mitchell's son because he hated his father although in that thanksgiving episode he literally called his father "a murderer" whether he meant that metaphorically is yet to be seen. Arthur Mitchell's wife was just a scared housewife (maybe) and his creepy daughter that wanted to fuck dexter well who knows? So who's left that could have known that Dexter knew who trinity was? Christine or whatever might have known but she blew her own head off. SO lets think who could it be besides Trinity and how could dexter explain why he would target him and deter from his typical pattern

I dunno. I know it sounds really cheesy, but I think the neighbor that hit on Rita might be involved. In any case he was a creep I hope dexter whacks him regardless.

that thought had crossed my mind but I wanted to give the writers more credit than to do something so disjointed as to try and tie that guy into the story more. Not enough of a foundation for that. I could see that happening on a show like true blood or something but hopefully not dexter

Nobody else would know to kill her by cutting the artery in her leg in a bathtub. Think folks.

the problem is we are over thinking it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 pm 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Quinn did it

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:26 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Mecca wrote:
Quinn did it

that's why he's pushing them to pursue dexter for the murder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:45 am 
Got Some

Veddar10 wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Quinn did it

nah, that would be way too corny, he is a bit disreputable, but deep down inside he is a good cop/person. and his response to finding out about being involved with trinitys daughter leads me to believe he is too niave to pull some shit like that.

what I don't get is how dexter didn't catch trinity going anywhere near his home since he was basically stalking him the whole time. i guess we will see.

http://www.jason-stallings.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:01 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Junco Partner wrote:
Veddar10 wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Quinn did it

nah, that would be way too corny, he is a bit disreputable, but deep down inside he is a good cop/person. and his response to finding out about being involved with trinitys daughter leads me to believe he is too niave to pull some shit like that.

what I don't get is how dexter didn't catch trinity going anywhere near his home since he was basically stalking him the whole time. i guess we will see.

I wondered that myself but it could of been any of the many times dexter was at the station. He probably did it right after Dexter saved that boy from being buried alive.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:02 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

trinity could have left some clues about dexter's identity for the cops to find just in case dexter killed him. He might have prepared for something once he knew the truth about Kyle Butler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:31 pm 
Got Some

Veddar10 wrote:
trinity could have left some clues about dexter's identity for the cops to find just in case dexter killed him. He might have prepared for something once he knew the truth about Kyle Butler

probably. I wonder how trinity's family will respond, if and when they see dexter at the station.

http://www.jason-stallings.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:28 pm 
a joke

i assumed, and without any question in my mind, trinity got Rita while Dexter was at the mechanic screwing with his car.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:59 pm 
Of Counsel

Skitch Patterson wrote:
i assumed, and without any question in my mind, trinity got Rita while Dexter was at the mechanic screwing with his car.

Me too.

And as for Trinity leaving clues pointing to Dexter, he left Dexter's wife dead in his own home. That's usually a pretty good way to get the cops to look at the husband as a suspect.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:35 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

punkdavid wrote:
Skitch Patterson wrote:

Me too.

And as for Trinity leaving clues pointing to Dexter, he left Dexter's wife dead in his own home. That's usually a pretty good way to get the cops to look at the husband as a suspect.

yeah I guess that is more than enough of a clue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:38 am 
BLOODY FKKN RED TEAM FAN

I can't wait for this to start. This and Sons of Anarchy.

J88Ryan everywhere else.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:21 am 
I <3 Yoga Pants

IMA READY!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:53 am 
Unthought Known

"Remember back the early days when you were young and thus amazed."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:55 am 
I <3 Yoga Pants

im so happy rita is dead. god she was annoying.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:58 am 
I <3 Yoga Pants

sept 26th?! wtf am i supposed to do till then?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:01 am 
Unthought Known

Charlie wrote:
sept 26th?! wtf am i supposed to do till then?

Dream of Julie Benz.

"Remember back the early days when you were young and thus amazed."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:37 pm 
Mike's Maniac

Trinity will be missed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:46 pm 
I <3 Yoga Pants

lowlight79 wrote:
Trinity will be missed.

ill miss seeing his naked ass on my screen.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:00 am 
Unthought Known

holy shit i just watched season 4 and this is the best show ever! just when i was starting to lose interest halfway through, it goes completely insane! awesome show.

im pretty sure Trinity killed her. i kknow a lot of people hated her, but i was beginning to think she was some sort of psycho herself. i wanted to see more of her.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Arts & Entertainment