Board index » Word on the Street... » Arts & Entertainment

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: TV: Dexter (Season 5)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:44 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

It isn't the neighbor(yet) but I knew taking Lumen to his house was a dumbass move. Dexter is getting sloppy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:00 pm 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Veddar10 wrote:
It isn't the neighbor(yet) but I knew taking Lumen to his house was a dumbass move. Dexter is getting sloppy.

yeah, sloppy seconds! Boyd's sloppy seconds!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:14 pm 
Poney Girl

Mecca wrote:
Veddar10 wrote:

Like someone said before the season started, THIS ISN'T GOING TO END WELL FOR ANYONE.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:23 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Wes C. Addle wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Veddar10 wrote:

Like someone said before the season started, THIS ISN'T GOING TO END WELL FOR ANYONE.

it wasn't just boyd it was a whole group of high school buddies and yeah it isn't going to end well for anyone. Eventually dexter will have to kill everyone who knows him to keep his secret .....well secret

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:54 pm 
Unthought Known

This has the potential to be a decent season, but seriously, how can you top Season 4 with John Lithgow as your main villain?

"Remember back the early days when you were young and thus amazed."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:22 pm 
Mike's Maniac

Riot Actor 25 wrote:
This has the potential to be a decent season, but seriously, how can you top Season 4 with John Lithgow as your main villain?

I don't think there even trying to top season 4, no one was gonna be able to top what John Lithgow did. He may go down as the best villian ever to be on the show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:24 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

lowlight79 wrote:
Riot Actor 25 wrote:

I don't think there even trying to top season 4, no one was gonna be able to top what John Lithgow did. He may go down as the best villian ever to be on the show.

Easily the best. Even though hes not on the show anymore the residual effects of what happened with him still linger very heavily. When I see him doing all this crazy shit with Lumen like having her stay at his house among other things, I find myself thinking more about how his behavior could put a spotlight on his weird little rivalry/relationship with Trinity. After what happened with Rita someone will always have suspisions that Dexter knows more than he is letting on.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:57 pm 
Unthought Known

La Guerta is unbearable at this point. every time i see her fat face on screen i want to fast forward. she needs to be killed off. every scene with her and Batista is pure filler.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:49 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

bmacsmith wrote:
La Guerta is unbearable at this point. every time i see her fat face on screen i want to fast forward. she needs to be killed off. every scene with her and Batista is pure filler.

everyone I know hates that part of the show. Just a completely pointless subplot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:12 pm 
Leak Inspector
 WWW  Profile

hot latina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:49 am 
Got Some

Veddar10 wrote:
bmacsmith wrote:

everyone I know hates that part of the show. Just a completely pointless subplot

She does keep the glue together, sorta, with the characters. Because she beleives in Dexter's total innocents, he is able to fly under the radar. She is a pretty obnoxious character. The whole santa muerte plot is kinda a tangent that didn't serve much of a purpose except to keep the rest of the cast occupied. I mean it would be kind of silly if that case ended up being tied to what dexter is involved with. I really like how they got him involved with a group of killers instead of just one. I hope Julia Styles gets to stick around for a while and doesn't get killed, her character fits quite well in the show.

I just watched the last episode of season 1. man that was such a great season. All the creative visual things they did where so great. like how he had a flashback to his childhood at his mothers house, or the end scene where everyone is cheering Dexter on. They made such a great use of his imagination. It seems the current trend in film and television is to gravitate towards realism, even harry has been absent for a bit. I think that it is a mistake to do away with that element. it keeps things fresh.

http://www.jason-stallings.com

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 am 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Junco Partner wrote:
Veddar10 wrote:
bmacsmith wrote:

She does keep the glue together, sorta, with the characters. Because she beleives in Dexter's total innocents, he is able to fly under the radar. She is a pretty obnoxious character. The whole santa muerte plot is kinda a tangent that didn't serve much of a purpose except to keep the rest of the cast occupied. I mean it would be kind of silly if that case ended up being tied to what dexter is involved with. I really like how they got him involved with a group of killers instead of just one. I hope Julia Styles gets to stick around for a while and doesn't get killed, her character fits quite well in the show.

I just watched the last episode of season 1. man that was such a great season. All the creative visual things they did where so great. like how he had a flashback to his childhood at his mothers house, or the end scene where everyone is cheering Dexter on. They made such a great use of his imagination. It seems the current trend in film and television is to gravitate towards realism, even harry has been absent for a bit. I think that it is a mistake to do away with that element. it keeps things fresh.

I think Harry being non-existent has to do more with Dexter's state of mind in even associating with Lumen. Its like Harry peaced out when Dex stuck to his guns to help her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:20 am 
Got Some

Man he is getting sloppy. Astor's changed...

The scene where he kicks the abusive fathers ass is great! Very satisfying moment.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:15 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Junco Partner wrote:

The scene where he kicks the abusive fathers ass is great! Very satisfying moment.

yeah he beat the living shit out of that guy. This season has started to pick up pace and is getting better each episode. I know Dexter will somehow get out of this on top but its hard to imagine how at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:23 pm 
Got Some

Veddar10 wrote:
Junco Partner wrote:

yeah he beat the living shit out of that guy. This season has started to pick up pace and is getting better each episode. I know Dexter will somehow get out of this on top but its hard to imagine how at the moment.

I can't imagine they would pull the downer that was the end of last season. I mean at first this season was pretty hard to watch because it was soo heavy handed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:01 pm 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Love the direction of the show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:59 am 
Leak Inspector
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:24 am 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 pm 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

When does Robocop get shot up?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:25 pm 
Got Some

Mecca wrote:
When does Robocop get shot up?

My guess is the end of the season.
Man last nights episode was kinda rough. rape is bad kids mmmkay?
That Jordan Chase guy is one sick fuck.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Arts & Entertainment