Board index » Word on the Street... » Arts & Entertainment

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: TV: Dexter (Season 5)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:41 am 
Got Some

bmacsmith wrote:
holy shit i just watched season 4 and this is the best show ever! just when i was starting to lose interest halfway through, it goes completely insane! awesome show.

im pretty sure Trinity killed her. i kknow a lot of people hated her, but i was beginning to think she was some sort of psycho herself. i wanted to see more of her.

I just finished season 4 last night too and the last four episodes (starting with the Thanksgiving one) were AWESOME.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:55 pm 
Stone's Bitch

The third episode of season four was pretty terrible. That being said, I'm looking forward to catching up on season 4 in the next week or two.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:02 am 
Poney Girl

I'm 4 episodes from completion of season 3, hope I can get through 4 before Season 5 starts :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 pm 
Supersonic

Count me in the group that says Trinity killed Rita. No doubt. If there is another explanation than that is lame writing. And these writers are not lame.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:44 pm 
a joke

Coach wrote:
Spoiler: show
Count me in the group that says Trinity killed Rita. No doubt. If there is another explanation than that is lame writing. And these writers are not lame.

was this even up for debate??

and guys, people are still watching this and havent seen it, lets put this nonsense in spoilers, shall we?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:37 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Skitch Patterson wrote:
Coach wrote:

and guys, people are still watching this and havent seen it, lets put this nonsense in spoilers, shall we?

you're right but the it was the neighbor. He saw evidence when Cody fell through Dexter's storage shed and he killed her over it cuz she didn't bang him after she denied him after only one kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:22 pm 
Of Counsel

Veddar10 wrote:
Skitch Patterson wrote:
Coach wrote:

you're right but the it was the neighbor. He saw evidence when Cody fell through Dexter's storage shed and he killed her over it cuz she didn't bang him after she denied him after only one kiss.

You probably believe in 9/11 truth too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 pm 
Supersonic

Skitch Patterson wrote:
Coach wrote:

the title indicates that this is the season five thread of Dexter, so I thought it was safe.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:33 pm 
a joke

Coach wrote:
Skitch Patterson wrote:
Coach wrote:

the title indicates that this is the season five thread of Dexter, so I thought it was safe.

eh. if you read the thread, there posts just before yours of people saying they hope to get through season 4 before 5 starts.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:05 pm 
Supersonic

Skitch Patterson wrote:
Coach wrote:
Skitch Patterson wrote:
Coach wrote:

eh. if you read the thread, there posts just before yours of people saying they hope to get through season 4 before 5 starts.

well, I hate those people; I did this on purpose!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:37 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

punkdavid wrote:
Veddar10 wrote:
Skitch Patterson wrote:
Coach wrote:

You probably believe in 9/11 truth too.

actually I was trying to come up with the most outlandish story for Rita that hasn't already been said but seriously, 9/11 was an inside job PD.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:39 am 
Poney Girl

Guise, I'mma start Season 4 soon.

That is all, then I'mma be active and all caught up for Season 5.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:48 pm 
Unthought Known

Monkey_Driven wrote:
The third episode of season four was pretty terrible. That being said, I'm looking forward to catching up on season 4 in the next week or two.

the first half of the season is a bit dull to me, but the last few episodes make up for it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:56 pm 
Stone's Bitch

bmacsmith wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

the first half of the season is a bit dull to me, but the last few episodes make up for it.

Yeah, I'm now about halfway done with the season and outside of one or two very solid episodes I'm hoping it gets much better. I really enjoy the show, but I don't really care for a lot of the supporting cast which really hurts a lot of the sub plots. It's no surprise that Michael Hall is the only one who every gets Emmy nods from this show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:54 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Monkey_Driven wrote:
bmacsmith wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Yeah, I'm now about halfway done with the season and outside of one or two very solid episodes I'm hoping it gets much better. I really enjoy the show, but I don't really care for a lot of the supporting cast which really hurts a lot of the sub plots. It's no surprise that Michael Hall is the only one who every gets Emmy nods from this show.

yeah especially the subplots with Deborah Morgan, Srgt. Bautista and his relationships with the undercover cop stripper and the other Cuba detective who's name escapes me at the moment all pretty much pointless aspects of the show. Quinn's subplot last season held some weight and it seems like it will next season. Even Deborah Morgan's little relationship with Detective Lundy had a little bit of value but she's such a bad actor when it comes to those dramatic emotional scenes. I can never take her seriously with that shit. Plus her relationship with Lundy was just creepy, I see how she has daddy issues but come on, he's like a grandpa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:30 pm 
Unthought Known

Veddar10 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
bmacsmith wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

yeah especially the subplots with Deborah Morgan, Srgt. Bautista and his relationships with the undercover cop stripper and the other Cuba detective who's name escapes me at the moment all pretty much pointless aspects of the show. Quinn's subplot last season held some weight and it seems like it will next season. Even Deborah Morgan's little relationship with Detective Lundy had a little bit of value but she's such a bad actor when it comes to those dramatic emotional scenes. I can never take her seriously with that shit. Plus her relationship with Lundy was just creepy, I see how she has daddy issues but come on, he's like a grandpa

the Batista/LaGuerta story was like something out of a bad sitcom, but by the end i was just skipping through their scenes.

i give Deb a pass because she's so damn adorable.

But Masuka is awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:55 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

bmacsmith wrote:
Veddar10 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
bmacsmith wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

the Batista/LaGuerta story was like something out of a bad sitcom, but by the end i was just skipping through their scenes.

i give Deb a pass because she's so damn adorable.

But Masuka is awesome.

Deb looks weird from alot of angles. I guess I forgot Masuka because he is good. Anyone else thing Deb and Masuka start banging this season? Him, Dexter, and Bautista are the only ones she hasn't fucked I think and Bautista is married now. Maybe Deb will start banging that old head of the department guy who confirmed the truth for her about Dexter being the Ice Truck Killer's brother.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:12 pm 
a joke

Veddar10 wrote:
Anyone else thing Deb and Masuka start banging this season? Him, Dexter, and Bautista are the only ones she hasn't fucked I think and Bautista is married now.

Three Boyfriends over 4 seasons is not as whorish as you make it sound.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:57 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Skitch Patterson wrote:
Veddar10 wrote:
Anyone else thing Deb and Masuka start banging this season? Him, Dexter, and Bautista are the only ones she hasn't fucked I think and Bautista is married now.

Three Boyfriends over 4 seasons is not as whorish as you make it sound.

I guess you're right. Deb has always seemed a lil more whorish to me but the numbers don't lie. Ice truck killer, old ass Lundy, mexican photographer guy, black musician guy not many at all really but you gotta admit it would make sense for her to bang Mazuka though just so she can try and cover every cultural demographic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:57 am 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

its heeeeeeeeerrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Arts & Entertainment