Board index » Word on the Street... » Release




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: CHIENDENT (a thread for my songs)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
a song i wrote a while ago when my grandma died. my sister plays the piano on this.
http://soundcloud.com/chiendent/ceux-qui-restent

This is really good.

thanks chud! i appreciate it.

So uh, tell me about this sister of yours.

well, there are three of them...

:naughty:

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CHIENDENT (a thread for my songs)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:33 am
Posts: 8422
Location: Berthier-sur-Mer
Gender: Male
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
a song i wrote a while ago when my grandma died. my sister plays the piano on this.
http://soundcloud.com/chiendent/ceux-qui-restent

This is really good.

thanks chud! i appreciate it.

So uh, tell me about this sister of yours.

well, there are three of them...

:naughty:

they're not interrested.

_________________
http://jorgefarah.com/2012/03/27/chiendent-the-demented-the-rousing-and-the-sublime/


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CHIENDENT (a thread for my songs)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
a song i wrote a while ago when my grandma died. my sister plays the piano on this.
http://soundcloud.com/chiendent/ceux-qui-restent

This is really good.

thanks chud! i appreciate it.

So uh, tell me about this sister of yours.

well, there are three of them...

:naughty:

they're not interrested.

I'm used to it.

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CHIENDENT (a thread for my songs)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:33 am
Posts: 8422
Location: Berthier-sur-Mer
Gender: Male
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
a song i wrote a while ago when my grandma died. my sister plays the piano on this.
http://soundcloud.com/chiendent/ceux-qui-restent

This is really good.

thanks chud! i appreciate it.

So uh, tell me about this sister of yours.

well, there are three of them...

:naughty:

they're not interrested.

I'm used to it.

it's not your fault.

_________________
http://jorgefarah.com/2012/03/27/chiendent-the-demented-the-rousing-and-the-sublime/


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CHIENDENT (a thread for my songs)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
a song i wrote a while ago when my grandma died. my sister plays the piano on this.
http://soundcloud.com/chiendent/ceux-qui-restent

This is really good.

thanks chud! i appreciate it.

So uh, tell me about this sister of yours.

well, there are three of them...

:naughty:

they're not interrested.

I'm used to it.

it's not your fault.

I know.

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CHIENDENT (a thread for my songs)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:33 am
Posts: 8422
Location: Berthier-sur-Mer
Gender: Male
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mastaflatch wrote:
a song i wrote a while ago when my grandma died. my sister plays the piano on this.
http://soundcloud.com/chiendent/ceux-qui-restent

This is really good.

thanks chud! i appreciate it.

So uh, tell me about this sister of yours.

well, there are three of them...

:naughty:

they're not interrested.

I'm used to it.

it's not your fault.

I know.

you know...

_________________
http://jorgefarah.com/2012/03/27/chiendent-the-demented-the-rousing-and-the-sublime/


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CHIENDENT (a thread for my songs)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:33 am
Posts: 8422
Location: Berthier-sur-Mer
Gender: Male

_________________
http://jorgefarah.com/2012/03/27/chiendent-the-demented-the-rousing-and-the-sublime/


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CHIENDENT (a thread for my songs)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Coast to Coast
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:21 am
Posts: 23078
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Gender: Male
"pus of pain" sounds like the name of a Cannibal Corpse song.

_________________
For more insulated and ill-informed opinions, click here.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CHIENDENT (a thread for my songs)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:33 am
Posts: 8422
Location: Berthier-sur-Mer
Gender: Male
http://jorgefarah.com/2012/03/27/chiendent-the-demented-the-rousing-and-the-sublime/

i'm speechless. this blogger really made our day. after 13 years of making music relatively anonymously and being snubbed by most medias, i feel like, at last, someone gets it and, even better, tells the world about it.

_________________
http://jorgefarah.com/2012/03/27/chiendent-the-demented-the-rousing-and-the-sublime/


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CHIENDENT (a thread for my songs)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
I met the dude with the beachball!

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: CHIENDENT (a thread for my songs)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:33 am
Posts: 8422
Location: Berthier-sur-Mer
Gender: Male
New (live) song:
http://soundcloud.com/chiendent/03-villa-de-lessard

_________________
http://jorgefarah.com/2012/03/27/chiendent-the-demented-the-rousing-and-the-sublime/


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Word on the Street... » Release


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:41 pm