Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: What did you dream last night?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:04 am 
Red Mosquito, my libido

I often do.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:13 am 
Former PJ Drummer

Fortuna69 wrote:
px wrote:
Fortuna69 wrote:
I don't know if I believe that dreams signify anything or not. But I had a really random dream about watching blue swans this morning.
Anyone know what that's supposed to mean?

Quote:
Blue has always something to do with intellectual and spiritual events, insights, experiences, and mental processes. It is opposite of the emotional "red", because it is "cool" and "analytical". A soft gentle blue is typically female colour. Blue is a symbol of emotional contentment that we all would like to attain. It indicates that you live wisely and with compassion. Blue stands for intellectual goals and insight, faith, and spiritual maturity.

Quote:
Swan Dream Meaning

Psychological Meaning: A swan is a beautiful, elegant and calm bird. Your dream may be saying that the right way to behave is with dignity and grace.

That sounds about right. I'm quietly going nuts, lately.
Thanks for looking that up, pxie.

I quietly go nuts sometimes too. "fake it til you make it"
Once in awhile it's ok to confide a manic rant/vent/unloading of internal hooyah in someone who is just as quietly nuts. Just to 'get it out,' yanno? Us quiet nuts have this universal mutual understanding that internal hooyah is just "life" happening. And these dreams are just "life" knocking on the front door (or back door if you're nasty) of our minds. If we don't let it out, we dream about it. And dreams are odd. Considering the Libra moon (or so I've heard about it from one of the heelie feelies that comes in to pet the rocks at my workplace) was all about balance....

Embrace your inner blue swan Fortuna!

Last edited by px on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:14 am 
Former PJ Drummer

dkfan9 wrote:
this sounds like astrology

I have no idea what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:14 am 
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

px wrote:
dkfan9 wrote:

oh, you know.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:20 am 
Former PJ Drummer

dkfan9 wrote:
px wrote:
dkfan9 wrote:

oh, you know.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:44 am 
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

px wrote:
dkfan9 wrote:
px wrote:
dkfan9 wrote:

oh, you know.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:13 pm 
In a van down by the river

i honestly have no idea where this dream came from

some facts about the night before i went to sleep:

worked out, showered, picked up my friend, we went and had a few beers, probably the most aweome night a guy can have and not have sex, dropped her off, watched yankees clinch

the dream

superman left the planet and left behind his uniform to me. its apparent its the suit that gives powers and not that he is an alien. so here i am flying around just testing the suit out when gunfire errupts. the criminals are people i know IRL and they are pissed since they thought there would be no more superman. they realize the guns arent going to hurt me and they give up. so i am back home when i notice the huge crowd in my side/backyard checking out the lovely waterfalls. i tell my mom im superman and that i am going to take my camera and fly out to the falls for a great picture. the only problem is i cant find my suit.

turns out its not my house but im on vacation and the cleaning people re-arranged things. i was pissed. i was looking everywhere for the suit when finally out of nowhere my cousins finds it and laughs at it.l i had a tailor change the color scheme but instead they made it more like the alien symbiote that is venom, from spiderman, and as long as i thought how the uniform would look it took on that appearence. so now i had a white uniform, with a blue Superman shield on it, no S, and a blue cape with red boots.

i then said hello to my cousins youngest kid jack

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:08 pm 
Former PJ Drummer
 WWW  Profile

i had a rather sleepless night last night. when i finally got to sleep i dreamt i couldn't sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:42 pm 
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

i flipped a table over cause i was too drunk and my drink spilled and it pissed me off and it all felt out of my control. and the glasses on the table and the legs of the table all shattered or at least broke. it was an odd dream.

oh, and i felt like it was real when i was in that half daze not really awake but capable of some thought phase. but it was impossible to be real for a few reasons (people who were there, where it was[location wasn't at all like it is in real life], etc) now that i'm conscious.

Last edited by dkfan9 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:49 pm 
Spacegirl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:21 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

px wrote:
Fortuna69 wrote:
px wrote:
Fortuna69 wrote:
I don't know if I believe that dreams signify anything or not. But I had a really random dream about watching blue swans this morning.
Anyone know what that's supposed to mean?

Quote:
Blue has always something to do with intellectual and spiritual events, insights, experiences, and mental processes. It is opposite of the emotional "red", because it is "cool" and "analytical". A soft gentle blue is typically female colour. Blue is a symbol of emotional contentment that we all would like to attain. It indicates that you live wisely and with compassion. Blue stands for intellectual goals and insight, faith, and spiritual maturity.

Quote:
Swan Dream Meaning

Psychological Meaning: A swan is a beautiful, elegant and calm bird. Your dream may be saying that the right way to behave is with dignity and grace.

That sounds about right. I'm quietly going nuts, lately.
Thanks for looking that up, pxie.

I quietly go nuts sometimes too. "fake it til you make it"
Once in awhile it's ok to confide a manic rant/vent/unloading of internal hooyah in someone who is just as quietly nuts. Just to 'get it out,' yanno? Us quiet nuts have this universal mutual understanding that internal hooyah is just "life" happening. And these dreams are just "life" knocking on the front door (or back door if you're nasty) of our minds. If we don't let it out, we dream about it. And dreams are odd. Considering the Libra moon (or so I've heard about it from one of the heelie feelies that comes in to pet the rocks at my workplace) was all about balance....

Embrace your inner blue swan Fortuna!

Yeah I don't normally go for all that over analytical hippy stuff ;-) but your post made perfect sense top me. Especially as I don't often have dreams that seem to have one clear symbolic meaning.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:20 am 
Former PJ Drummer

"dirty hippy," if you're nasty.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:52 am 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

so last night I had a dream that I had road tripped with some friends to the middle of nowhere in Ohio to see Eddie Money playing an amphitheater that was connected to some farm house. In order to get in we had to take off our shoes and go into the front door. Best dream ever.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:00 am 
On the bright side

Mecca wrote:
so last night I had a dream that I had road tripped with some friends to the middle of nowhere in Ohio to see Eddie Money playing an amphitheater that was connected to some farm house. In order to get in we had to take off our shoes and go into the front door. Best dream ever.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:01 am 
Red Mosquito, my libido

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Mecca wrote:

It's cavernous.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:08 am 
alot of $$$

I have really horrible dreams. They are never good and always about people I loathe. I wish there was a way to make it stop.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:10 am 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

given2trade wrote:
I have really horrible dreams. They are never good and always about people I loathe. I wish there was a way to make it stop.

Spoiler: show

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:24 am 
alot of $$$

I dream regularly about my former business partners. It's unreal. They consume my subconscious. I can't make it stop.

I don't dream about RM anymore. I did about a year ago and that's when I realized I needed to take this a bit less seriously.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:37 pm 
Former PJ Drummer

last night i had a dream that i was at a dirty beach, the sky was overcast, the water was violent, but the beach was crowded. it was slightly after sunset and yet everyone was still there, apparently having fun. i was anxious though, i had this feeling that i was being persecuted, like i had messed with the wrong guy and now several people were after me. however, after walking a bit around the beach i realized there were a bunch of people standing around something looking at it. they were all really quiet, just looking, but the people were not compactly amassed together, it was like a wide circle, but they were all inequivocably looking at the same thing on the floor, or sand in this case, because it's a beach. so i come up to the edge of said circle of people, look in the general direction that they themselves were looking in, and i see this couple, a man and a woman, fucking. they both looked like really focused on what they were doing though, not really enjoying it, but more like working on a task that they just had to get done. they were going at it reverse cowgirl, but they had most of their clothes on. so they go on fucking for a while and finally they're done and then everyone who was looking started clapping, but in a very solemn manner, the way i imagine people clap at the end of a mildly underwhelming nobel peace prize acceptance speech. there were no cheers, no hollering, not even from the kids (yes, there were kids in the circle of people who watched the whole fucking on the beach scene).

then i woke up.

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.

Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:41 pm 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Mecca wrote:

this was an awesome dream, btw

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion