Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
i wonder if it's time for a "what's thodoks up to?" thread

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
On the bright side
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 17495
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Gender: Male
Alex wrote:
i wonder if it's time for a "what's thodoks up to?" thread

I would thoroughly enjoy that.

_________________
I remember thinking, "that's really gay". -- Cameronia


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Coast to Coast
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:21 am
Posts: 23078
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Gender: Male
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Do I look like VinylGuy or IHRM or something?

I just want you to know that I appreciated this post.

_________________
For more insulated and ill-informed opinions, click here.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
theplatypus wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Do I look like VinylGuy or IHRM or something?

I just want you to know that I appreciated this post.

That's the only nice thing you've ever said to me.

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Coast to Coast
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:21 am
Posts: 23078
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Gender: Male
That's not true. I'm sure I've posted "lenny is great" a bunch of times.

_________________
For more insulated and ill-informed opinions, click here.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
I love you, Jorge.

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 8393
thodoks wrote:
i failed to foresee this thread evolving as such


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
thodoks wrote:
i'm afraid i'm going to be less than forthcoming on this topic, gentlebros

parents' house?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
Spike wrote:
thodoks wrote:
i'm afraid i'm going to be less than forthcoming on this topic, gentlebros

parents' house?

i will, however, be forthcoming enough to disclaim this and any other similar such arrangement

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
thodoks wrote:
Spike wrote:
thodoks wrote:
i'm afraid i'm going to be less than forthcoming on this topic, gentlebros

parents' house?

i will, however, be forthcoming enough to disclaim this and any other similar such arrangement

florida?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
a joke
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:08 am
Posts: 22978
Gender: Male
I heard he has taken up with a transient, and will cohabitate in a single wide trailer, much to the dismay of his loving siblings.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
Spike wrote:
thodoks wrote:
Spike wrote:
thodoks wrote:
i'm afraid i'm going to be less than forthcoming on this topic, gentlebros

parents' house?

i will, however, be forthcoming enough to disclaim this and any other similar such arrangement

florida?

what makes you guess florida, spike?

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
Skitch Patterson wrote:
I heard he has taken up with a transient, and will cohabitate in a single wide trailer, much to the dismay of his loving siblings.

i will, however, be forthcoming enough to disclaim this and any other similar such arrangement

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
a joke
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:08 am
Posts: 22978
Gender: Male
thodoks wrote:
Skitch Patterson wrote:
I heard he has taken up with a transient, and will cohabitate in a single wide trailer, much to the dismay of his loving siblings.

i will, however, be forthcoming enough to disclaim this and any other similar such arrangement



whew.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's Peter Up To?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
thodoks wrote:
Spike wrote:
thodoks wrote:
Spike wrote:
thodoks wrote:
i'm afraid i'm going to be less than forthcoming on this topic, gentlebros

parents' house?

i will, however, be forthcoming enough to disclaim this and any other similar such arrangement

florida?

what makes you guess florida, spike?

am i getting warmer?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:24 am