Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion

Post subject: Boring Friday night...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:13 am 
Force of Nature

Tonight sucks. Nothing to do. I could've gone to a costume party, but didn't since I didn't know the person throwing it(I didn't want to come uninvited) and I didn't have a costume anyways. Anyone else as bored the hell as me? Oh well. This bottle of wine sure is hitting the spot!

Post subject: Re: Boring Friday night...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:14 am 
Force of Nature
 WWW  Profile

LikeAnOcean wrote:
Tonight sucks. Nothing to do. I could've gone to a costume party, but didn't since I didn't know the person throwing it(I didn't want to come uninvited) and I didn't have a costume anyways. Anyone else as bored the hell as me? Oh well. This bottle of wine sure is hitting the spot!

i got to work tomorrow mornign so i am taking it easy relaxing.

Parking lot fills with cars and trucks, the sound of the fans chant DALLAS SUCKS! Some call it rude we call it passion, look at our past a reason for reaction. Time to show the world what Phillys all about, first game at the Lincoln I got kicked out

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:14 am 
Black Metal Hero

LikeAnOcean wrote:

RM is my Friday night treat.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:15 am 
Force of Nature

pjchrisrvm wrote:
LikeAnOcean wrote:

i got to work tomorrow mornign so i am taking it easy relaxing.
Yeah, tomorrow nights gonna suck too, I have to work at 6 on Sunday... :(.. maybe i just just go out and pretend I don't have to work. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:16 am 
Unthought Known

Rum & Coke is my friend.

yieldgirl wrote:
I look a like slut trying to have my boobs all sticking out and shit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:16 am 
Johnny Guitar
 YIM  Profile

You could be like me and be at work on a Friday night. :thumbsdown:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:17 am 
Force of Nature

i am at work & will be here till midnight..so yea. What a fun friday night. But, i've got a nice treat for me to puff on, on my 30 min. drive home...that outta take off the edge...;) ;)

but ~ good news! (well, for me at least), next friday i am off & am going to a costume party at a couple bars....im going as a catholic school girl...but i wanna look like a bad catholic school girl ~ so how would i do that??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:18 am 
Force of Nature

StyrofoamChicken wrote:
Rum & Coke is my friend.
lol, I had a VERY bad experience with rum and coke when i was 19. Haven't had it since. I only drink beer and wine. NO HARD STUFF!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:18 am 
Black Metal Hero

LBC wrote:

:wave:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:19 am 
Force of Nature

StyrofoamChicken wrote:
Rum & Coke is my friend.

tis my fave. Capt. & Coke is what i usually get at the bars..or i'll just say "rum & coke"...any rum is good w/ me. :)

Post subject:
Johnny Guitar
 YIM  Profile

~Out-of-my-Mind~ wrote:
i am at work & will be here till midnight..so yea. What a fun friday night. But, i've got a nice treat for me to puff on, on my 30 min. drive home...that outta take off the edge...;) ;)

but ~ good news! (well, for me at least), next friday i am off & am going to a costume party at a couple bars....im going as a catholic school girl...but i wanna look like a bad catholic school girl ~ so how would i do that??

Meg, will you send me some special pics of your costume? :D

I just found out I got a business trip starting Monday so I just lost out on my Halloween drunken debauchery. :(

Post subject:
Force of Nature

~Out-of-my-Mind~ wrote:

Don't drive too slow :wink: ..and cathlic school girl costume :shock: :thumbsup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:20 am 
Johnny Guitar
 YIM  Profile

godeatgod wrote:
LBC wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:21 am 
Force of Nature

LikeAnOcean wrote:
~Out-of-my-Mind~ wrote:

Don't drive too slow :wink: ..and cathlic school girl costume :shock: :thumbsup:

haha...hopefully i wont drive too slow...i doubt i'll have that problem.... lol.

so the catholic school girl outfit is good? I need to make it look different somehow tho..i dont wanna look like Britney Spears "hit me baby one more time" era....*shudders*

and yea, LBC, i might have some pics to post....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:22 am 
Force of Nature

~Out-of-my-Mind~ wrote:

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:23 am 
Force of Nature

~Out-of-my-Mind~ wrote:
LikeAnOcean wrote:
~Out-of-my-Mind~ wrote:

haha...hopefully i wont drive too slow...i doubt i'll have that problem.... lol.

so the catholic school girl outfit is good? I need to make it look different somehow tho..i dont wanna look like Britney Spears "hit me baby one more time" era....*shudders*

Make it look good?.. hot girl + short skirt = very good! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:24 am 
Johnny Guitar
 YIM  Profile

~Out-of-my-Mind~ wrote:

Woohoo!!!! *gets excited at the prospect of Meg's hot booty in a short plaid skirt*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:24 am 
Force of Nature

Paulie Walnuts wrote:
~Out-of-my-Mind~ wrote:

:roll:

why?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:25 am 
Force of Nature

LBC wrote:
~Out-of-my-Mind~ wrote:

Woohoo!!!! *gets excited at the prospect of Meg's hot booty in a short plaid skirt*
She should have her own site! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:25 am 
Force of Nature

LikeAnOcean wrote:
~Out-of-my-Mind~ wrote:
LikeAnOcean wrote:
~Out-of-my-Mind~ wrote:

Make it look good?.. hot girl + short skirt = very good! :D

no, i wanna make it different somehow...like get a really big cross necklace, and put band-aids on my knees....lol...idk.,

Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion