Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:40 am 
Got Some

My dog knew to boundaries of where to shit and where to not shit so I never had to watch her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:36 am 
Force of Nature

ledbetter10 wrote:
when i used to take my dog out for her morning activity, she would'nt like if i looked at her, so i would turn away...pretty funny dog haha

I think my moms dog was like this, but the first thing the dog would do is
sniff out a good spot to go, sometimes the dog wouldnt find a spot for 10-15 minutes, then the dog would kep looking at me, like he didnt want me to watch, I was offended, and just told him to, "just shit already asshole"!

Post subject: Re: Dog owners?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:29 am 
Unthought Known

men on trampolines wrote:
When you're walking your dog, and it is taking a dump, what do you do?
Do you pretend that you dont know your dog is taking a dump on someones lawn. Look in every other direction and pretend you dont know whats going on?
Do you carry the scooper and bag just to look like you're really going to pick the dogs waste up?
Are you a dog owner that just wants to walk your dog to get it over with, and rush him to take a dump?
I use to walk my dog and when he would goto the bathroom, I would pretend that I dont know hes going.
But I see many different ways people act while they're dog is going to the bathroom.

I stare right at my dog's hole. It's funny to watch it swell. Then I rip off one of my Bags on Board, stick my hand inside, grab at the tiny brown goods, feel the warmth, pull the open end of the bag over the treat, and tie it in a dainty knot so as not to offend passersby.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:29 am 
Supersonic

Outsider wrote:
Do you pretend that you dont know your dog is taking a dump on someones lawn. Look in every other direction and pretend you dont know whats going on?
Do you carry the scooper and bag just to look like you're really going to pick the dogs waste up?
Are you a dog owner that just wants to walk your dog to get it over with, and rush him to take a dump?
I use to walk my dog and when he would goto the bathroom, I would pretend that I dont know hes going.
But I see many different ways people act while they're dog is going to the bathroom.

I stare right at my dog's hole. It's funny to watch it swell. Then I rip off one of my Bags on Board, stick my hand inside, grab at the tiny brown goods, feel the warmth, pull the open end of the bag over the treat, and tie it in a dainty knot so as not to offend passersby.

you sir, have problems

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:33 pm 
Spambot

I have 4 dogs, and 3 cats. Two bassetts, and one black lab mix. Those dogs go outside in a area we have made for them, and we go on 'pooper scooper patrol' at least twice a week.
The one dog, a chihuahua, is litter pan trained, so he has his own litter pan. (I found one that was really small compared to the big one I have for the cats)
So we clean up after our dogs. The neighbors on the other hand are a different story. They let their dogs shit around the edge of our yard, and don't bother to clean it up. I just haven't caught the one doing it yet.. :x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:41 pm 
Force of Nature

Outsider wrote:

I would love to see this :thumbsup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:59 am 
Spambot

shadowphun wrote:
I have 4 dogs, and 3 cats. Two bassetts, and one black lab mix. Those dogs go outside in a area we have made for them, and we go on 'pooper scooper patrol' at least twice a week.
The one dog, a chihuahua, is litter pan trained, so he has his own litter pan. (I found one that was really small compared to the big one I have for the cats)
So we clean up after our dogs. The neighbors on the other hand are a different story. They let their dogs shit around the edge of our yard, and don't bother to clean it up. I just haven't caught the one doing it yet.. :x

Whether you catch them in the act or not, I'd scoop that shit and toss it in their yard. If your neighbors have something to say about it, tell them is their dogs' shit, not yours. It is unreal how rude people can be!

I will say I found out "why" people leave dog shit in the middle of the street. I took my dogs for our morning walk. Having not made them do their business in their designated area at my house, I figured they didn't have to go. Off we went around the block...about half way, my youngest slows up, hunches over & cops a squat. Horrified, it's 5am...it's dark, no sticks to flick it to the side of the road, no trash can covers in reach...look suspiciously up and down the street and I left the scene of the crime! Guilty as charged! I thought I didn't have any bags on me...I remembered I did have some when I was about 50ft away...turned around and went back to clean it up.

Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion