Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: This is a thread about Twitter.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
oh no.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a thread about Twitter.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
Poney Girl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:17 pm
Posts: 45120
Spike wrote:
oh no.

:ohyeah!:

_________________
Aliveguy1 wrote:
rediculous


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a thread about Twitter.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
a joke
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:08 am
Posts: 22978
Gender: Male
I generally don't like schtick twitters, but this made me chuckle

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a thread about Twitter.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am
Posts: 43609
Location: My city smells like Cheerios
Gender: Male
It amazes me that someone as funny as Ricky Gervais is the exact opposite on twitter, meanwhile someone like Rob Delaney was relatively unknown before twitter and his tweets against Romney .

_________________
"No matter how hard you kill Jesus, he would always just come back and hit you twice as hard."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a thread about Twitter.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
a joke
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:08 am
Posts: 22978
Gender: Male
Mecca wrote:
It amazes me that someone as funny as Ricky Gervais is the exact opposite on twitter, meanwhile someone like Rob Delaney was relatively unknown before twitter and his tweets against Romney .



Yeah, Gervais isn't funny on twitter at all. In his defense, he isn't really trying to be, and it's not my place to tell him BE MOAR FUNNY. If it bothered me, I'd just unfollow him.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a thread about Twitter.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am
Posts: 43609
Location: My city smells like Cheerios
Gender: Male
Skitch Patterson wrote:
Mecca wrote:
It amazes me that someone as funny as Ricky Gervais is the exact opposite on twitter, meanwhile someone like Rob Delaney was relatively unknown before twitter and his tweets against Romney .



Yeah, Gervais isn't funny on twitter at all. In his defense, he isn't really trying to be, and it's not my place to tell him BE MOAR FUNNY. If it bothered me, I'd just unfollow him.

you'd never unfollow a celeb that has RT'd you

_________________
"No matter how hard you kill Jesus, he would always just come back and hit you twice as hard."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a thread about Twitter.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
a joke
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:08 am
Posts: 22978
Gender: Male
Mecca wrote:
Skitch Patterson wrote:
Mecca wrote:
It amazes me that someone as funny as Ricky Gervais is the exact opposite on twitter, meanwhile someone like Rob Delaney was relatively unknown before twitter and his tweets against Romney .



Yeah, Gervais isn't funny on twitter at all. In his defense, he isn't really trying to be, and it's not my place to tell him BE MOAR FUNNY. If it bothered me, I'd just unfollow him.

you'd never unfollow a celeb that has RT'd you



That's true.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a thread about Twitter.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am
Posts: 43609
Location: My city smells like Cheerios
Gender: Male
Skitch Patterson wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Skitch Patterson wrote:
Mecca wrote:
It amazes me that someone as funny as Ricky Gervais is the exact opposite on twitter, meanwhile someone like Rob Delaney was relatively unknown before twitter and his tweets against Romney .



Yeah, Gervais isn't funny on twitter at all. In his defense, he isn't really trying to be, and it's not my place to tell him BE MOAR FUNNY. If it bothered me, I'd just unfollow him.

you'd never unfollow a celeb that has RT'd you



That's true.


_________________
"No matter how hard you kill Jesus, he would always just come back and hit you twice as hard."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a thread about Twitter.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
a joke
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:08 am
Posts: 22978
Gender: Male
I stand behind that.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a thread about Twitter.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:55 pm
Posts: 11320
Location: Brooklyn
Gender: Male
This thread is about Twitter, sure. But what's Twitter about?

_________________
Anita Brookner wrote:
Great writers are the saints for the godless.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: This is a thread about Twitter.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am
Posts: 43609
Location: My city smells like Cheerios
Gender: Male
durdencommatyler wrote:
This thread is about Twitter, sure. But what's Twitter about?

Image

Spoiler: show
bet you yawned after seeing it in that .gif

_________________
"No matter how hard you kill Jesus, he would always just come back and hit you twice as hard."


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 10Club Management and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:48 am