Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
thodoks wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
thodoks wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I said no offense!

does such an utterance give one carte blanche to be offensive, bomb lobber?

In faux-civilized discourse, yes.

this board has never been civilized, faux or otherwise

*foe

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
cutuphalfdead wrote:
thodoks wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
thodoks wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I said no offense!

does such an utterance give one carte blanche to be offensive, bomb lobber?

In faux-civilized discourse, yes.

this board has never been civilized, faux or otherwise

*foe

*pho

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Spike kind of sucks. No offense, Spike.

i'd certainly question my posting skills if you were, in fact, a fan.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
thodoks wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
thodoks wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
thodoks wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I said no offense!

does such an utterance give one carte blanche to be offensive, bomb lobber?

In faux-civilized discourse, yes.

this board has never been civilized, faux or otherwise

*foe

*pho

*reid

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
Spike wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Spike kind of sucks. No offense, Spike.

i'd certainly question my posting skills if you were, in fact, a fan.

Image

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
coffee?

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
yeah

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
Alex wrote:
Spike wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Spike kind of sucks. No offense, Spike.

i'd certainly question my posting skills if you were, in fact, a fan.

Image

offense fully intended.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
Spike wrote:
Alex wrote:
Spike wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Spike kind of sucks. No offense, Spike.

i'd certainly question my posting skills if you were, in fact, a fan.

Image

offense fully intended.

i always intend offense to chud

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
Alex wrote:
Spike wrote:
Alex wrote:
Spike wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Spike kind of sucks. No offense, Spike.

i'd certainly question my posting skills if you were, in fact, a fan.

Image

offense fully intended.

i always intend offense to chud

we'll shape him up eventually. then, at last, we can leave.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
Spike wrote:
Alex wrote:
Spike wrote:
Alex wrote:
Spike wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Spike kind of sucks. No offense, Spike.

i'd certainly question my posting skills if you were, in fact, a fan.

Image

offense fully intended.

i always intend offense to chud

we'll shape him up eventually. then, at last, we can leave.

but will the wild ox consent to being tamed?

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
Alex wrote:
Spike wrote:
Alex wrote:
Spike wrote:
Alex wrote:
Spike wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Spike kind of sucks. No offense, Spike.

i'd certainly question my posting skills if you were, in fact, a fan.

Image

offense fully intended.

i always intend offense to chud

we'll shape him up eventually. then, at last, we can leave.

but will the wild ox consent to being tamed?

as long as all dwellings remain safely at a distant from this rodeo, the damage should be minimal.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
Spike wrote:
Alex wrote:
Spike wrote:
Alex wrote:
Spike wrote:
Alex wrote:
Spike wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Spike kind of sucks. No offense, Spike.

i'd certainly question my posting skills if you were, in fact, a fan.

Image

offense fully intended.

i always intend offense to chud

we'll shape him up eventually. then, at last, we can leave.

but will the wild ox consent to being tamed?

as long as all dwellings remain safely at a distant from this rodeo, the damage should be minimal.

one buck could do me in

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
do oxes buck? i probably should have researched that.

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Former PJ Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:38 am
Posts: 18049
Image

Warming up.

Image

Bringing it in. There were 110 people there.

Image

Chili cookoff and putting competition indoors at D-Notes after the tourney.

Image

Image


It was put on by Phenix Disc Sports. Pretty cool day. :thumbsup:

_________________
"A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap." -
Mitch Hedberg


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
Got myself one of these bad boys about a month ago and it's shaved some serious shots off my game.

Image

Really good for when I want a back hand shot to break right instead of left, and the thing flys fucking forever without being super unpredictable the way a Katana is.

A few weeks ago I was playing almost every day and threw some of my best games ever.

Image

Inching closer and closer to par.

And here are some scenic shots I've taken on the course lately:

Image

Image

Image

And get a load of this guy:

Image

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Image

I like this shot.

You aced one yet, guy?

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Image

I like this shot.

You aced one yet, guy?

No, not yet.

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
How would you celebrate if you did?

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Disc Golf
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
I'd raise both hands in the air in victory and then do a happy dance. Then I'd write my name with a sharpie on the back of the sign post at the tee box to immortalize the moment.

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:15 pm