Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live

Post subject: Attention Pearl Jam Fans!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:58 pm 
Mike's Maniac

Most of you know me as your local neighborhood lowlight79, So I have a special offer for pearl jams right here at red mosquito. After getting approval from stonecrest. Instead of putting this up on ebay, I decided to do it here. I have good condition 40 gig iPod that I recently purchased back in august of this year. I am putting it up for sale with some added bonus material. The iPod will include the following

-all 2000 Euro shows
-all 2000 U.S shows
-all 2003 Aussie/Japan shows(Commerically released shows not included)
-Your Choice of Leg 1 or Leg 2 2003 Shows(Commerically released shows not included)
-Your Choice of Classic show 4/3/04, 3/17/95 or 11/3/96(Ripped from Radio promo bootleg)
-My 2003 tour mix if you want it
-Ipod dock, headphones and apple Itunes software

All song will be ripped onto iPod on 160 kbs in AAC format(mp4), which makes sound quality 10 times better than mp3, iPod is formatted in windows. All this for $399.99 is U.S dollars, after checking out all my options and putting together everything that would be included, I have to up the price a little. Ipod will come with orginal box, Price does not include shipping and handling, those options can be decided by buyer. Payment by Paypal only. Pm me for info.....

Last edited by lowlight79 on Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Attention Pearl Jam Fans!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:31 pm 
Supersonic

lowlight79 wrote:
Most of you know me as your local neighborhood lowlight79, So I have a special offer for pearl jams right here at red mosquito. After getting approval from stonecrest. Instead of putting this up on ebay, I decided to do it here. I have good condition 40 gig iPod that I recently purchased back in august of this year. I am putting it up for sale with some added bonus material. The iPod will include the following

-all 2000 Euro shows
-all 2000 U.S shows
-all 2003 Aussie/Japan shows(Commerically released shows not included)
-Your Choice of Leg 1 or Leg 2 2003 Shows(Commerically released shows not included)
-Your Choice of Classic show 4/3/04, 3/17/95 or 11/3/96(Ripped from Radio promo bootleg)
-My 2003 tour mix if you want it
-Ipod dock, headphones and apple Itunes software

All song will be ripped onto iPod on 160 kbs in AAC format(mp4), which makes sound quality 10 times better than mp3, iPod is formatted in windows. All this for $499.99 is U.S dollars, after checking out all my options and putting together everything that would be included, I have to up the price a little. Ipod will come with orginal box, Price does not include shipping and handling, those options can be decided by buyer. Payment by Paypal only. Pm me for info.....

Good luck selling this for that price.

Someone could buy a brand new 4G 40 gig for 399. Why would they pay 100 extra bucks for a used one? They can get the shows elsewhere.

I'm assuming this is a 3g.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:39 pm 
Mike's Maniac

well, i'll hope for luck :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:41 pm 
Supersonic

lowlight79 wrote:
well, i'll hope for luck :D

and i wish you luck. i really do think though that you'll need to lower the price.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:12 pm 
Mike's Maniac

Ok, price is lowered.....All this is now.....399.99, if ya want it...pm me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:37 pm 
Mike's Maniac

So the mods and admins of this bbs are allowing Classified Want Ads??? That kinda sucks. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:42 pm 
Mike's Maniac

aNiMaL wrote:
So the mods and admins of this bbs are allowing Classified Want Ads??? That kinda sucks. :?

hey pal, I ain't no guy who does this sort oft thing all the time, sheesh, maybe i shoulda just put it on ebay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:51 pm 
Mike's Maniac

lowlight79 wrote:
aNiMaL wrote:

hey pal, I ain't no guy who does this sort oft thing all the time, sheesh, maybe i shoulda just put it on ebay

Hey bud, no offense. I wasn't suggesting that you do this all the time in any way shape or form. My only point is; if we all start selling our used goods on here it will significantly compromise the integrity of this board; if we have to start sifting through countless threads of people selling their stuff to find the threads where people are having insightful conversation. My suggestion to the mods and admins, if this is something they "want" to support; they should start a new section of RM for this specifically and not let it litter the existing subjects on the board. This is just my 2 cents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:12 am 
Global Moderator

lowlight79 wrote:
aNiMaL wrote:

i think for lowlight its definatly ok, he has done some wonderful live compilation work and offered it up to us and let us distribute it, so i can understand why the mods were cool with it, + for someone who doesnt have many of the boots i think this is a great price, good luck lowlight, i hope someone in need sees your offer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:58 pm 
Mike's Maniac

This makes an excellent x-mas gift :lol:

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live