Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live

Post subject: Who watched the VFC Sundance thing??
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:22 am 
Banned from the Pit

Ok, I don't have the Sundance channel, and as cool as watching the finale would be... well, obtaining it isn't really on my priority list.

So, my real question IS... did they just show the concert, or were there clips of fans talking politics? Well, cause you know, I just happened to be at Reading early, hanging around outside, and the Sundance people with the cameras and such were like "HEY, can we tape you?". And of course I said yes...

I don't know what Sundance would really do with any of that footage they shot that day unless they used it in the show... so anyone, anyone? Help me out? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:07 am 
Johnny Guitar

Yes, there was a documentary before the VFC finale concert and there were many clips of both the fans and musicians between each set.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:39 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

there was awesome footage of pj outside in the halls of reading before the encore and stuff, and ed talking politics...but the best was the footag of them rehearsing sad at reading :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:50 pm 
Johnny Guitar

There were a lot of clips of the band, mostly interviews with Eddie. I don't remember seeing a lot of fan clips though. I do remember seeing Jack Johnson playing "On and On". Love him.

I like the one where the band is coming off stage, I think it's in Reading b/c Ed was wearing his yellow Johnny Ramone shirt (I think), or maybe it was in Toledo and Matt's takes his drumsticks and hits them on the table in the hallway and Jeff is bouncing up and down and Eddie is fumbling to light a cigarette.

I'll have to watch the video I took of it again. I tried to record all the interviews and clips with my digital camera ...lol...it was my only option. :)

"It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease." -EV
---------------------------
State College 5/3/03
Hershey 7/12/03
Reading 10/1/04
Toledo 10/2/04

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live