Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live

Post subject: Name This Concert
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:39 am 
Stone's Bitch

I found a concert i have but I dont know what I did with the track listing :oops: I know its a long shot but if anyone knows the date and place of it that would rock...

(00) Surrender
(01) Long Road
(02) Last Exit
(03) Brain Of J
(04) Do The Evolution
(05) Tremor Christ
(06) Corduroy
(07) MFC
(08) Immortality
(09) Wishlist
(10) Alive
(11) Given To Fly
(12) Go
(13) Jeremy
(14) Even Flow
(15) Daughter
(16) All Those Yesterdays
(17) Rearviewmirror
(18) Animal
(19) Hail Hail
(20) Off He Goes
(21) Better Man
(22) Footsteps
(23) Smile
(24) Fuckin Up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:07 am 
Johnny Guitar

08/23/98 - Palace of Auburn Hills: Auburn Hills, MI [120m]
attendance: 22,076
support act: Cheap Trick
set: Long Road, Last Exit, Brain of J, Do the Evolution, Tremor Christ, Corduroy, MFC, Immortality, Wishlist, Alive, Given to Fly, Go, Jeremy, Even Flow, Daughter/(I Want You To Want Me), All Those Yesterdays, Rearviewmirror
enc 1: Animal, Hail Hail, Off He Goes, Better Man/(Crazy Mary), Footsteps
enc 2: Smile, Fuckin' Up
notes: Ed sings background vocals for 'Surrender,' the last song of Cheap Trick's opening set, introduced by CT as "a friend who is new in the music industry, we want to give him a hand starting out." Before MFC, Ed says, "I'd like to thank the greatest guitar tech in the world, Rick Nielsen." The 'MFC' lyrics are modified from: "there's a lot to be said for nowhere" to "there's a lot to be said for Detroit." Mike plays the 'Go' solo behind his head; during an incredible 'RVM' (introed by Ed by saying, "first gear ... second gear ... third gear ..." all the way up to fifth), (526k) a stagediver invades the stage, is removed by Eric Johnson, and Ed says, "No, bring him back," and then says "kneel" and the guy gets on his knees. Then he turns to the crowd and says sarcastically, "These fucking assholes who try to get onstage piss me off ... not to mention the HAIRCUT" and the crowd goes wild, he's got a haircut that is short on the top and long on the back, "let me guess - you're from CANADA - what the fuck?! Either you want it short, or you want it long - make up your fucking mind!" and then he cuts his hair with a pair of Swiss Army Knife scissors (not before whispering in his ear to make sure it was okay). Long speech between 'Daughter' and 'All Those Yesterdays' about working and being slackers and burning it on both ends, and "fuck that." The 'Better Man' tag is the music for 'Save It For Later,' but the lyrics to 'Crazy Mary.' 'Smile' is introduced as "a new song ... with Stone Gossard playing - nothing" (since it was taking George a long time to get a bass to Stone). Before 'Footsteps', Ed says, "To be frank, honest, candid - the five of us together making music is pretty fun; even without you. We had a lot of fun in East Lansing; this has been great, too. Now we're gonna play a request."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:26 pm 
Stone's Bitch

Thanks so much!!!!!!!! :luv:

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live