Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:12 pm 
AnalLog

the fireworks were amazing. anyone lucky enough to see them from the lawn knows what im talking about. the band playing RITFW for us so early, it was unreal.

somebody mentioned the freak rain storm before the show, hahaha, that was great, it was so windy and we were in the gravel lot getting sand and shit blown in our faces and than all of a sudden it started POURING. and there were like 6 of us and most of us took the train so we couldnt fit into the pick up truck, we got soaked, but it was an awesome time!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:44 pm 
Force of Nature

I would of had a wonderful time, but my then stupid girlfriend got drunk and lost :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:01 pm 
Force of Nature

Pledge My Grievance wrote:
I would of had a wonderful time, but my then stupid girlfriend got drunk and lost :x

Stupid girls

Post subject: Re: Camden night 1 '03
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:37 pm 
Banned from the Pit

pearljam_addiction wrote:
MedGoatTX wrote:
BinFrog wrote:
A lot of people hate this show, claiming it's too much of a greatest hits setlist. I though the show was awesome and I had a blast.

Agreed. "Greatest hits" setlist is my single biggest pet peeve phrase among Pearl Jam fans. What the hell is the matter with a popular song? I mean really.

i never will understand why people call camden night 1 a greatest hits night, because its not , if anything camden night 2 i would consider a greatest hits night, they playeed alive, jeremy, evenflow, betterman, and daughter on night 2

I believe alot of people were calling the 4/28 Spectrum show the Greatest Hits show. That may have been my alltime show so far. Camden 1 was awesome as well.

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live