Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live

Post subject: Re: DeLima's PJ LIVE Challenge!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:45 am 
Johnny Guitar

DeLima wrote:
Here is my PJ LIVE challenge:

give me any date of a pj show, and without looking at any web resources, i will tell you the city it was played in and (probably) the opener.

any takers! c'mon, i will maila piece of rare pj memorabilia to the first one who stumps me!

Okay - here is one and I am showing my age....4/2/92 - my first PJ show. Jack Irons was there too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:42 am 
Got Some

yeah this is just me with too much 5h imprinted on my brain.
7/6/03 is Camden 2. opener Of the Girl?

4/2/92....fuck. gimme a few minutes. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:19 pm 
Banned from the Pit

DeLima wrote:
4/2/92....fuck. gimme a few minutes. :roll:

i don't spend much time (comparatively) on 5h but i think that's one of those lollapalooza shows they don't have a set list for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:26 pm 
Got Some

okay i am stumped on 4/2/92. i know its part of the north american club tour before lolla, and i know its on the east coast, but i can't remember where. maybe detroit? columbus? cincinatti?
i also don't think there is a known setlist.
i guess mr. goose wins! although i could try and give myself an out on a technicality by saying that there's probably no setlist for the show, which means its impossible to distinguish from any other show :twisted: but still, i didn't specify that, so the goose wins.

i am curious goose if you remember any of the songs, since you were there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:44 am 
Johnny Guitar

DeLima wrote:
okay i am stumped on 4/2/92. i know its part of the north american club tour before lolla, and i know its on the east coast, but i can't remember where. maybe detroit? columbus? cincinatti?
i guess mr. goose wins! although i could try and give myself an out on a technicality by saying that there's probably no setlist for the show, which means its impossible to distinguish from any other show :twisted: but still, i didn't specify that, so the goose wins.

It was fabulous....Eleven opened up w/Jack on drums. The opener that night was Wash - they played State and a lot of songs from Ten. They closed with Porch - The even played RITFW mid-set. Garden and I've Got a Feeling were encores. I still have the write up in the paper prior to the show as well as my ticket stub. Okay, it was in Cleveland....Peabody's Down Under - it sold out but there were maybe 500 of us. Awesome, awesome, awesome show. So...what did I win?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:46 am 
Johnny Guitar

mrgoose13 wrote:
DeLima wrote:

It was fabulous....Eleven opened up w/Jack on drums. The opener that night was Wash - they played State and a lot of songs from Ten. They closed with Porch - The even played RITFW mid-set. Garden and I've Got a Feeling were encores. I still have the write up in the paper prior to the show as well as my ticket stub. Okay, it was in Cleveland....Peabody's Down Under - it sold out but there were maybe 500 of us. Awesome, awesome, awesome show. So...what did I win?

...crossess fingers prays for Soldier field Vinyl....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:32 am 
Got Some

you won a no code promotional photo and a vintage no code notepad!!!

wooowwooooooo!!!

pm me your mailing address and it will be out shortly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:41 am 
Johnny Guitar

DeLima wrote:
you won a no code promotional photo and a vintage no code notepad!!!

wooowwooooooo!!!

pm me your mailing address and it will be out shortly
\

PM Sent - Maybe I will have to open my unopened copy of No Code I bought the day it was released to celebrate....ummm...no. Wow - thanks man!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:16 am 
Got Some

You could equate this to a 'Guess which number I'm thinking of' thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:55 pm 
Got Some

yeah, i know its not so profound or anything, but im looking for a way to alleviate the post-tour letdown like everybody else here. and at least guess the number pearl-jam style! plus goose gets a good prize

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live