Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Manchester II setlist thread - 21 June 2012
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:57 am 
Got Some

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Cameronia wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I'll be honest with myself, I definitely gave them passes that night in the moment due to the emotion. But there were definitely plenty of songs that were performed so badly that I remember sitting their shaking my head. No Way comes to mind especially. I was so excited to finally get to see it live and I couldn't enjoy it.

The bootlegs magnify the crappiness of the performance ten-fold. I don't understand how anybody can listen to show #3 and say that it's one of their greatest performances. It just boggles my mind.

Oh for sure.

Show #2 was a dream setlist for me, mainly because it included "Evacuation". When the audience proceeded to groan, and the band proceeded to play the worst version of all time, I decided that I didn't belong at a Pearl Jam show anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:08 am 
Red Mosquito, my libido

Cameronia wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Cameronia wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I'll be honest with myself, I definitely gave them passes that night in the moment due to the emotion. But there were definitely plenty of songs that were performed so badly that I remember sitting their shaking my head. No Way comes to mind especially. I was so excited to finally get to see it live and I couldn't enjoy it.

The bootlegs magnify the crappiness of the performance ten-fold. I don't understand how anybody can listen to show #3 and say that it's one of their greatest performances. It just boggles my mind.

Oh for sure.

Show #2 was a dream setlist for me, mainly because it included "Evacuation". When the audience proceeded to groan, and the band proceeded to play the worst version of all time, I decided that I didn't belong at a Pearl Jam show anymore.

Night 3's setlist is incredible as far as I'm concerned, and I still love the versions of In Hiding and Parting Ways from that night. Other than that though, the entire run is an abomination.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:27 pm 
AnalLog

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Cameronia wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Cameronia wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:

Oh for sure.

Night 3's setlist is incredible as far as I'm concerned, and I still love the versions of In Hiding and Parting Ways from that night. Other than that though, the entire run is an abomination.

how can 2 songs be great and the rest be terrible?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:15 am 
Red Mosquito, my libido

warehouse wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Cameronia wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Cameronia wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:

Oh for sure.

how can 2 songs be great and the rest be terrible?

Mysteries of the universe.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:07 pm 
AnalLog

or idiotic opinions

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:42 pm 
Red Mosquito, my libido

Yeah, that must be it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 pm 
Got Some

warehouse wrote:
or idiotic opinions

Get your head out of your ass.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

C'mon warehouse, admit that the rest of the set was an ABOMINATION!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:17 pm 
AnalLog

Farmer John wrote:
C'mon warehouse, admit that the rest of the set was an ABOMINATION!

DO IT!!!!!1!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:37 pm 
AnalLog

i could, but the everyone else would have to step up and say the whole show sucked, including parting ways and in hiding.

im not even sure ive listened to this show outside of parting ways honestly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:42 pm 
AnalLog

BOOOOOOooooo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:34 pm 
Got Some
 WWW  Profile

Cameronia wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Cameronia wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:

Oh for sure.

Damn. I've never doubted Cameronia's intentions. This sucks to hear.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live