Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Tour Rumor Thread
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:12 am 
Got Some
 WWW  Profile

VinylGuy wrote:
Angus wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
KurtLeon wrote:
Well, I'm happy.

Me too my friend....i waited for 15 years to see them and in the last 6 years i saw them 6 times, so them coming back its just good news.
Its funny to hear you guys who have seen the band like 70 times complaint about this...about them not playing in the states...chill out they will play there so you can bitch about the show.

It's not like everyone has seen them 70 times. If you don't have the possibility to go to another state to see them and you live in, let's say Phoenix, which is a major city, you've been pretty much screwed since ... 2000. That's 12 years. That's more than double the band's age. Unless you can drive 500km to a show. Whereas, I live in an area where I've had since 2006 12 shows in a 200km radius. And Berlin isn't even part of that. I'm not complaining of course, but I can perfectly understand people's frustration.

i really dont sometimes...but well.
those lolla lineups seems great....are you going to arg or chile Kurt?

Not on my plans... I'll hang out w/ lots o friends here in SP. But you're invited if you decide to come to Brazil.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:12 am 
Got Some
 WWW  Profile

VinylGuy wrote:
Angus wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
KurtLeon wrote:
Well, I'm happy.

Me too my friend....i waited for 15 years to see them and in the last 6 years i saw them 6 times, so them coming back its just good news.
Its funny to hear you guys who have seen the band like 70 times complaint about this...about them not playing in the states...chill out they will play there so you can bitch about the show.

It's not like everyone has seen them 70 times. If you don't have the possibility to go to another state to see them and you live in, let's say Phoenix, which is a major city, you've been pretty much screwed since ... 2000. That's 12 years. That's more than double the band's age. Unless you can drive 500km to a show. Whereas, I live in an area where I've had since 2006 12 shows in a 200km radius. And Berlin isn't even part of that. I'm not complaining of course, but I can perfectly understand people's frustration.

Not on my plans... I'll hang out w/ lots o friends here in SP. But you're invited if you decide to come to Brazil.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

KurtLeon wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Angus wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
KurtLeon wrote:
Well, I'm happy.

still dont know if its going to be brazil or chile...we´ll see.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 pm 
Unthought Known

dimejinky99 wrote:
I completely understand, I was just having a laugh with G2T. My towns gone 6 years between shows at the longest. It sucks. I do wonder about the lack of US shows/tours. It's odd. Can't think of any reason for it.

I think they sell more tickets in Europe. Instead of trying to become relevant again in the US, they've just decided to abandon it instead.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:47 pm 
Got Some

Angus wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
KurtLeon wrote:
Well, I'm happy.

Thanks for thinking of us.

They actually played Phoenix in 03, too, but not since then. Shows in Vegas, San Diego and/or LA would be the closest.

Ed is coming on his solo tour this fall, though.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 pm 
Got Some

cutuphalfdead wrote:
We are happy to announce Pearl Jam will be returning to South America in 2013 for THREE headlining performances in Argentina, Brazil and Chile.

Show Dates:
March 31 - Sao Paulo, Brazil at Lollapalooza Festival
April 3 - Buenos Aires, Argentina at Constanera Sur
April 6 - Santiago, Chile at Lollapalooza Festival

Dan Reis is so pumped

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 am 
Former PJ Drummer

There's some rumours floating around about Europe dates again next summer. That would be kinda rude.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:44 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Angus wrote:
There's some rumours floating around about Europe dates again next summer. That would be kinda rude.

imagine this board reaction to it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:55 pm 
Unthought Known

VinylGuy wrote:
Angus wrote:

imagine this bored reaction to it.

FTFY

And Kelly Curtis promised US dates in 2013. So I'm sure people who attend the two festival concerts will have their PJ cravings satisfied with yet another 10 minute version of Even Flow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:50 pm 
Stone's Bitch

I would love for the band to mail in a show somewhere within 3 states of me next year.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:53 pm 
Unthought Known

If they just put together a fan club only show in Chicago or some other easy to get to central location and played all of Lost Dogs live, I think they would be justified in telling us to shut the fuck up for six to eight months about more shows.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:09 am 
Got Some

Angus wrote:

Was Download confirmed or nixed at all officially?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:17 am 
Former PJ Drummer

MattA751 wrote:
Angus wrote:

No, there was no truth in there. I wouldn't understand how Pearl Jam would even fit in there. The headliners for next year are Rammstein, Iron Maiden & Slipknot. That kind of festival.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:45 pm 
Got Some
 WWW  Profile

I've got my Lolla ticket already.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:41 am 
Johnny Guitar

:haha:
broken iris wrote:
If they just put together a fan club only show in Chicago or some other easy to get to central location and played all of Lost Dogs live, I think they would be justified in telling us to shut the fuck up for six to eight months about more shows.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:19 am 
Red Mosquito, my libido

Angus wrote:
MattA751 wrote:
Angus wrote:

No, there was no truth in there. I wouldn't understand how Pearl Jam would even fit in there. The headliners for next year are Rammstein, Iron Maiden & Slipknot. That kind of festival.

So it's ozfest circa 2001.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 pm 
Unthought Known

yofismom wrote:
:haha:
broken iris wrote:

You laugh, but it would awesome if they just went all out for one show, did exactly what the whiniest fans wanted, and then gave a "fuck off and stop complaining".

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:43 pm 
Master of Meh

Angus wrote:
MattA751 wrote:
Angus wrote:

There's nothing wrong with Iron Maiden...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:40 pm 
AnalLog

spenno wrote:
Angus wrote:
MattA751 wrote:
Angus wrote:

well whats wrong w/ rammstein and slipnot? other than the masks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:47 am 
Former PJ Drummer

spenno wrote:

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.

Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Live