Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining

Post subject: I nearly had to eat sheep shit today.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:35 am 
Spaceman

We were bored on our lunch break at work so I suggested getting people to eat random shit, and I dared this girl to put this huge sticker on her forehead and leave it there all day... somehow, the words 'i'll eat sheep shit if you do' slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them, and the next thing I knew, the sticker's on her forehead and everyone is expecting me to go through with this dare should it stay that way.
Long story short, I had to stalk this girl until I could sneak up behind her and rip it off her head. No fucking way was I ever going to eat the shit, but this way I didn't have to back out of the dare fully 8)

To ease the pain of idleness and the memory of decay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:37 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 WWW  Profile

BA NANANANANANANANANA
BA NANANANANANANANANNAAN
BA NANANANAANANANANANANA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post subject: Re: I nearly had to eat sheep shit today.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:38 am 
Of Counsel

vacatetheword wrote:
We were bored on our lunch break at work so I suggested getting people to eat random shit, and I dared this girl to put this huge sticker on her forehead and leave it there all day... somehow, the words 'i'll eat sheep shit if you do' slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them, and the next thing I knew, the sticker's on her forehead and everyone is expecting me to go through with this dare should it stay that way.
Long story short, I had to stalk this girl until I could sneak up behind her and rip it off her head. No fucking way was I ever going to eat the shit, but this way I didn't have to back out of the dare fully 8)

That's the danger of living in Australia. Eating sheep shit isn't an option where I live. I can't just go across the street and get some sheep shit for a dare.

--PunkDavid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:40 am 
Spaceman

punkdavid wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:

That's the danger of living in Australia. Eating sheep shit isn't an option where I live. I can't just go across the street and get some sheep shit for a dare.

--PunkDavid

In our defence, I'm working in a place which just happens to have sheep wandering around outside for no apparant reason.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:46 am 
Of Counsel

vacatetheword wrote:
punkdavid wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:

--PunkDavid

In our defence, I'm working in a place which just happens to have sheep wandering around outside for no apparant reason.

That's a defense? :lol:

--PunkDavid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:49 am 
Spaceman

punkdavid wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
punkdavid wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:

--PunkDavid

--PunkDavid

In defense of my country... I'm working in an area with more shit shit than most other areas. Weak but true!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:49 am 
Got Some

punkdavid wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
punkdavid wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:

--PunkDavid

--PunkDavid

No, it's a defence.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:54 am 
Of Counsel

Auggiestyle wrote:
punkdavid wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
punkdavid wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:

--PunkDavid

--PunkDavid

No, it's a defence.

Oh.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=defence

--PunkDavid (crazy Brits can't even speak English)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:58 am 
Got Some

punkdavid wrote:
Auggiestyle wrote:
punkdavid wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
punkdavid wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:

--PunkDavid

--PunkDavid

No, it's a defence.

Oh.

I think Americans added the "s" because we spend so much $ on it.

Get it?

So fucking lame.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:04 am 
Spaceman

punkdavid wrote:
Auggiestyle wrote:
punkdavid wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
punkdavid wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:

--PunkDavid

--PunkDavid

No, it's a defence.

Oh.

I'll let you in on a little secret.
Sometimes we mis-spell stuff and just tell you Americans 'it's how we spell it here'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:06 am 
Got Some

vacatetheword wrote:
Sometimes we mis-spell stuff and just tell you Americans 'it's how we spell it here'

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Holy shit, that's going to be my new sig line.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:08 am 
Spaceman

Auggiestyle wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Holy shit, that's going to be my new sig line.

well, fix the sig
and i said it was a secret! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:12 am 
Administrator

Were they getting ready to buy you a trip to NZ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:14 am 
Spaceman

Green Habit wrote:

No.
I wonder if I'd do it for that. I guess it depends on the size of the shit, whether I could swallow it whole.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:15 am 
Got Some

vacatetheword wrote:
Green Habit wrote:

No.
I wonder if I'd do it for that. I guess it depends on the size of the shit, whether I could swallow it whole.

I would not eat shit for a trip to New Zealand. You're out of your mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:17 am 
Spaceman

Auggiestyle wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
Green Habit wrote:

No.

Well, I didn't say I would. I'd consider it, amybe, if it was tiny shit. Sheep shit ain't huge.
Maybe not New Zealand. The USA, probably. If it was clean... but even if I decided to eat it, I doubt I could physically go through with it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:18 am 
Got Some

vacatetheword wrote:
Auggiestyle wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
Green Habit wrote:

No.

Well, I didn't say I would. I'd consider it, amybe, if it was tiny shit. Sheep shit ain't huge.
Maybe not New Zealand. The USA, probably. If it was clean... but even if I decided to eat it, I doubt I could physically go through with it...

I might do it for a trip to Greece or Italy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:20 am 
Spaceman

Auggiestyle wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
Auggiestyle wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
Green Habit wrote:

No.

How big of a shit though? It'd have to be small, and I bet I'd pull out at the last minute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:21 am 
Got Some

vacatetheword wrote:
Auggiestyle wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
Auggiestyle wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
Green Habit wrote:

No.

How big of a shit though? It'd have to be small, and I bet I'd pull out at the last minute.

A small one, yes. But, no, seriously, if offered a trip to Greece for my girlfriend and I... I'd go through with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:26 am 
Spaceman

Auggiestyle wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
Auggiestyle wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
Auggiestyle wrote:
vacatetheword wrote:
Green Habit wrote:

No.

A small one, yes. But, no, seriously, if offered a trip to Greece for my girlfriend and I... I'd go through with it.

It's probably how Bill Gates gets his kicks.

Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining