Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: The Cheeseburger Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:14 am 
Spacegirl

had a pretty great cheeseburger from portillo's today. similar to a whopper.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:49 am 
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

cutuphalfdead wrote:
In Scotland there was this awesome little bar that served a pork burger with apple smoked cheese and an apple relish. It was one of the best burgers I've ever had.

Today at the restaurant I work at, the chefs were cooking with a lot of fennel and apple. I ordered a burger before I left and asked the guy making it if he wouldn't mind throwing both on top of the beef. He scoffed at the idea. :|

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:55 am 
Unthought Known

washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
In Scotland there was this awesome little bar that served a pork burger with apple smoked cheese and an apple relish. It was one of the best burgers I've ever had.

Today at the restaurant I work at, the chefs were cooking with a lot of fennel and apple. I ordered a burger before I left and asked the guy making it if he wouldn't mind throwing both on top of the beef. He scoffed at the idea. :|

you march right in there tomorrow and demand that they make a pork/fennel burger.. Put fennel and garlic into a food processor until its just chopped; put it into a bowl. Put the pork fat back into the processor and grind until just chopped; and add it to the bowl..add caraway seeds with salt and pepper and enjoy your burger goddamnit..you might also want to substitute orange slices instead of apple

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining