Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am
Posts: 43609
Location: My city smells like Cheerios
Gender: Male
washing machine wrote:
Mecca wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Mecca wrote:
these are delightfully disappointing

I know exactly what you mean.

could be so much more

really?

they lack the taste that they should have.

_________________
"No matter how hard you kill Jesus, he would always just come back and hit you twice as hard."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:13 pm
Posts: 1414
Location: Shelbyville
Gender: Male
Finally had one of these yesterday. I was mildly impressed. The "rib" itself is rather bland, but the bbq sauce is quite tasty. I don't need to eat another one, but it was enjoyable for what its worth.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:38 am 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:27 pm
Posts: 7
Gender: Male
is the meat innit mcreal though


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
i'm thinking mcrib for lunch :oops:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:55 pm
Posts: 11320
Location: Brooklyn
Gender: Male
Spike wrote:
i'm thinking mcrib for lunch :oops:

mcrib for lunch = diarrhea for dinner.

_________________
Anita Brookner wrote:
Great writers are the saints for the godless.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:00 pm 
Offline
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:09 pm
Posts: 9363
Location: Manhattan Beach California
durdencommatyler wrote:
Spike wrote:
i'm thinking mcrib for lunch :oops:

mcrib for lunch = diarrhea for dinner.


That's the Wisconsin State Motto


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:55 pm
Posts: 11320
Location: Brooklyn
Gender: Male
Doug RR wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Spike wrote:
i'm thinking mcrib for lunch :oops:

mcrib for lunch = diarrhea for dinner.


That's the Wisconsin State Motto

This post still makes me laugh out loud. Even an hour later. Top notch posting, Doug.

_________________
Anita Brookner wrote:
Great writers are the saints for the godless.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
i'm a chicagoan now, dougray. also, i skipped the mcrib for some local pizza.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
Spike wrote:
i'm a chicagoan now, dougray. also, i skipped the mcrib for some local pizza.


You moved and didn't even make an internet thread about it? For shame.

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:17 pm 
Offline
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:09 pm
Posts: 9363
Location: Manhattan Beach California
Spike wrote:
i'm a chicagoan now, dougray. also, i skipped the mcrib for some local pizza.


oh ya...can you swing by Binny's and get me a case of scotch?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:55 pm
Posts: 11320
Location: Brooklyn
Gender: Male
Spike wrote:
i'm a chicagoan now, dougray. also, i skipped the mcrib for some local pizza.

I fully support this decision.

_________________
Anita Brookner wrote:
Great writers are the saints for the godless.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:55 pm
Posts: 11320
Location: Brooklyn
Gender: Male
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
i'm a chicagoan now, dougray. also, i skipped the mcrib for some local pizza.


You moved and didn't even make an internet thread about it? For shame.

You're just jealous he didn't get you any local pizza.

_________________
Anita Brookner wrote:
Great writers are the saints for the godless.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
i'm a chicagoan now, dougray. also, i skipped the mcrib for some local pizza.


You moved and didn't even make an internet thread about it? For shame.

You're just jealous he didn't get you any local pizza.

i ordered two slices and had to eat them both :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:55 pm
Posts: 11320
Location: Brooklyn
Gender: Male
Spike wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
i'm a chicagoan now, dougray. also, i skipped the mcrib for some local pizza.


You moved and didn't even make an internet thread about it? For shame.

You're just jealous he didn't get you any local pizza.

i ordered two slices and had to eat them both :(

No guilt. No judgement.

_________________
Anita Brookner wrote:
Great writers are the saints for the godless.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
Spike wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
i'm a chicagoan now, dougray. also, i skipped the mcrib for some local pizza.


You moved and didn't even make an internet thread about it? For shame.

You're just jealous he didn't get you any local pizza.

i ordered two slices and had to eat them both :(


That was well worth the $12 you spent.

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
i'm a chicagoan now, dougray. also, i skipped the mcrib for some local pizza.


You moved and didn't even make an internet thread about it? For shame.

You're just jealous he didn't get you any local pizza.

i ordered two slices and had to eat them both :(


That was well worth the $12 you spent.

i waited for you...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:40 am
Posts: 25451
Location: 111 Archer Ave.
A picture text from rebar leads me to believe that this thing is back. Again. I'm not entirely sure that the pic I received is current, so will go out of my way to confirm/deny later today at my local McDonald's.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fuck Sharks
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:14 am
Posts: 3642
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Gender: Male
washing machine wrote:
A picture text from rebar leads me to believe that this thing is back. Again. I'm not entirely sure that the pic I received is current, so will go out of my way to confirm/deny later today at my local McDonald's.


I was at McDonald's yesterday and saw no proof of a McRib being available...'cuase if it was, I would have eaten that sumbitch!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:40 am
Posts: 25451
Location: 111 Archer Ave.
ScottZeagle wrote:
washing machine wrote:
A picture text from rebar leads me to believe that this thing is back. Again. I'm not entirely sure that the pic I received is current, so will go out of my way to confirm/deny later today at my local McDonald's.


I was at McDonald's yesterday and saw no proof of a McRib being available...'cuase if it was, I would have eaten that sumbitch!

Ruddo may or may not have been lying. It's certainly not at my McDonald's. However, if this is accurate, then we may have better days ahead. I trust Ruddo more than almost anyone on this board, so that's to be considered too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG!!! The McRib is back at McD's!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fuck Sharks
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:14 am
Posts: 3642
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Gender: Male
washing machine wrote:
ScottZeagle wrote:
washing machine wrote:
A picture text from rebar leads me to believe that this thing is back. Again. I'm not entirely sure that the pic I received is current, so will go out of my way to confirm/deny later today at my local McDonald's.


I was at McDonald's yesterday and saw no proof of a McRib being available...'cuase if it was, I would have eaten that sumbitch!

Ruddo may or may not have been lying. It's certainly not at my McDonald's. However, if this is accurate, then we may have better days ahead. I trust Ruddo more than almost anyone on this board, so that's to be considered too.


My local McDonald's isn't even on that map!

:x


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:25 pm