Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
gravy

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
Spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
That's disgusting. I may get chinese 4 reals though.

update plz

Beef and broc, bro.

red meat, steamed vegetable, bland, brown gravy. sounds about right.

Gravy?

i know! that's not chinese, that's thanksgiving!

I don't know about the chinese establishments around your neck of the woods, but they ain't got gravy here.

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
That's disgusting. I may get chinese 4 reals though.

update plz

Beef and broc, bro.

red meat, steamed vegetable, bland, brown gravy. sounds about right.

Gravy?

i know! that's not chinese, that's thanksgiving!

I don't know about the chinese establishments around your neck of the woods, but they ain't got gravy here.

gravy doesn't have to have sausage in it to be gravy, rebel.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
Spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
That's disgusting. I may get chinese 4 reals though.

update plz

Beef and broc, bro.

red meat, steamed vegetable, bland, brown gravy. sounds about right.

Gravy?

i know! that's not chinese, that's thanksgiving!

I don't know about the chinese establishments around your neck of the woods, but they ain't got gravy here.

gravy doesn't have to have sausage in it to be gravy, rebel.

I'm not sure if your gravy reference is legit or a poor attempt at a joke. You win this round, I suppose.

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
coffee

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
Alex wrote:
coffee

lolololololololololololololol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
Spike wrote:
Alex wrote:
coffee

lolololololololololololololol

:wink:

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
Sweet tea.

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
grapefruit juice

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
coffee

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:40 am
Posts: 25451
Location: 111 Archer Ave.
Alex wrote:
coffee


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:37 am
Posts: 2465
Location: A dark place
washing machine wrote:
Alex wrote:
coffee

_________________
Do you like crappy amateur photography? Check out my photo blog here.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Force of Nature
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:50 am
Posts: 416
Location: West Virginia
Gender: Male
Miller Lite Mother Fucker!

_________________
AUDIO: http://db.etree.org/ritchiem4812 (Updated Frequently)
DVDs: http://db.etree.org/ritchiem4812dvd (Updated 03.12.09)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
chianti thp thp thp mother fucker!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:21 am 
Offline
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:09 pm
Posts: 9363
Location: Manhattan Beach California
pliny and jameson


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:40 am
Posts: 25451
Location: 111 Archer Ave.
TJ's Syrah


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
coffee

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:00 am 
Offline
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:09 pm
Posts: 9363
Location: Manhattan Beach California
Green Flash IPA


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Force of Nature
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:50 am
Posts: 416
Location: West Virginia
Gender: Male
ritchiem4812 wrote:
Miller Lite Mother Fucker!

_________________
AUDIO: http://db.etree.org/ritchiem4812 (Updated Frequently)
DVDs: http://db.etree.org/ritchiem4812dvd (Updated 03.12.09)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am
Posts: 10993
Gender: Male
coffee

_________________
i8pork wrote:
being on the internet is fun as hell. :comp:


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:49 am