Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
my steeze extends into the culinary milieu

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
clever girl...
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:44 pm
Posts: 10374
Location: • ω •
Gender: Female
thodoks wrote:
once you get to know the thodoks account a bit better, you'll understand that it doesn't always equate "different" with "better"

If I don't know you by now, I'm afraid I never will.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
Pizza the Hut wrote:
thodoks wrote:
once you get to know the thodoks account a bit better, you'll understand that it doesn't always equate "different" with "better"

If I don't know you by now, I'm afraid I never will.

we should bond over some original recipe rice krispie treats

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
clever girl...
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:44 pm
Posts: 10374
Location: • ω •
Gender: Female
thodoks wrote:
Pizza the Hut wrote:
thodoks wrote:
once you get to know the thodoks account a bit better, you'll understand that it doesn't always equate "different" with "better"

If I don't know you by now, I'm afraid I never will.

we should bond over some original recipe rice krispie treats

Spread an even amount of nutella over them.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
just made some 8)

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
clever girl...
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:44 pm
Posts: 10374
Location: • ω •
Gender: Female
Pics?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
you should know enough about me by now to know i don't really know how to upload pictures into the internet

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
clever girl...
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:44 pm
Posts: 10374
Location: • ω •
Gender: Female
I highly doubt that a man as successful as you are has gotten this far in life without knowledge of USB ports and photobucket.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
i had a photobucket account this time last year, but i didn't know that they could cancel it from inactivity :?

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:00 am
Posts: 1413
Location: Omicron pussy I ate
Gender: Male
Pizza the Hut wrote:
wait that cereal has been discontinued. does that make all existing boxes being sold on the internet expired? oh well who cares


yea, who cares.

order it. god i loved that cereal.

_________________
Stoplight plays it's part, so I would say you've got a part


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
clever girl...
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:44 pm
Posts: 10374
Location: • ω •
Gender: Female
Red Mosquitoes wrote:
Pizza the Hut wrote:
wait that cereal has been discontinued. does that make all existing boxes being sold on the internet expired? oh well who cares


yea, who cares.

order it. god i loved that cereal.

I found it in real life on Sunday. Ran out on Wednesday.

It's currently my favorite cereal aka need to stockpile.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:00 am
Posts: 1413
Location: Omicron pussy I ate
Gender: Male
Pizza the Hut wrote:
Red Mosquitoes wrote:
Pizza the Hut wrote:
wait that cereal has been discontinued. does that make all existing boxes being sold on the internet expired? oh well who cares


yea, who cares.

order it. god i loved that cereal.

I found it in real life on Sunday. Ran out on Wednesday.

It's currently my favorite cereal aka need to stockpile.


real life rocks. so it hasn't been discontinued. i'm gonna pick some of this up.

_________________
Stoplight plays it's part, so I would say you've got a part


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Rice Krispie Treats
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:03 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Hounslow, London UK
In the UK they do chocolate coated chocolate chip squares of rice crispies.

They are nice.

_________________
VHCBL : the 'VKM Hates Come Back League'

T-shirts on the way


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:56 am