Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 8393
That looks delicious.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:40 am
Posts: 25451
Location: 111 Archer Ave.
It is.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:38 pm 
Offline
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:09 pm
Posts: 9363
Location: Manhattan Beach California
how does a stuffed chicken breast come to be called marco polo?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
Doug RR wrote:
how does a stuffed chicken breast come to be called marco polo?


:naughty:

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:40 pm 
Offline
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:09 pm
Posts: 9363
Location: Manhattan Beach California
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Doug RR wrote:
how does a stuffed chicken breast come to be called marco polo?


:naughty:


nebraska 27
Alabama 6


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:40 am
Posts: 25451
Location: 111 Archer Ave.
Good question. That's always what we'd order from the Schwann's Man growing up, so I've just always called it that.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:43 pm 
Offline
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:09 pm
Posts: 9363
Location: Manhattan Beach California
washing machine wrote:
Good question. That's always what we'd order from the Schwann's Man growing up, so I've just always called it that.



can you find out and get back to me?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
Doug RR wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Doug RR wrote:
how does a stuffed chicken breast come to be called marco polo?


:naughty:


nebraska 27
Alabama 6


Not if Johnny Musso has anything to say about it!

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:40 am
Posts: 25451
Location: 111 Archer Ave.
Doug RR wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Good question. That's always what we'd order from the Schwann's Man growing up, so I've just always called it that.



can you find out and get back to me?

I don't think I can. Googling is proving futile.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
washing machine wrote:
Doug RR wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Good question. That's always what we'd order from the Schwann's Man growing up, so I've just always called it that.



can you find out and get back to me?

I don't think I can. Googling is proving futile.


Don't google it. Mother it.

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:52 pm 
Offline
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:09 pm
Posts: 9363
Location: Manhattan Beach California
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Doug RR wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Doug RR wrote:
how does a stuffed chicken breast come to be called marco polo?


:naughty:


nebraska 27
Alabama 6


Not if Johnny Musso has anything to say about it!


Does that Italian Stallion work in HR with you?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
washing machine wrote:
Image

On second though, you probably aren't talking about this at all.

No, I'm not.

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:40 am
Posts: 25451
Location: 111 Archer Ave.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Doug RR wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Good question. That's always what we'd order from the Schwann's Man growing up, so I've just always called it that.



can you find out and get back to me?

I don't think I can. Googling is proving futile.


Don't google it. Mother it.

Okay knee tunes.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:15 pm
Posts: 25452
Location: Under my wing like Sanford & Son
Gender: Male
washing machine wrote:
Surprisingly, it seems like they are not. I can understand the authentic pastry kolache being a regional thing, but I get the feeling that sausage and cheese wrapped in dough would be a universal hit.

My girlfriend's sister moved to Memphis from Texas and she stocks up on "kolaches" any time she's in town.


If you ever happen to be in West, Texas (between Waco and Dallas) make sure you stop here. Incredible.

http://czechstop.net/home.php

_________________
Now that god no longer exists, the desire for another world still remains.

Always do the right thing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
clever girl...
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:44 pm
Posts: 10374
Location: • ω •
Gender: Female
I feel like I would be such a burden if I were to have dinner at the Clarke household... Chud likes nothing!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
:(

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
On the bright side
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 17495
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Gender: Male
washing machine wrote:
Good question. That's always what we'd order from the Schwann's Man growing up, so I've just always called it that.

We occasionally got food from the Schwann's man also. They had unique names for all of their dishes, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is Schwann's specific.

_________________
I remember thinking, "that's really gay". -- Cameronia


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:40 am
Posts: 25451
Location: 111 Archer Ave.
Orpheus wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Surprisingly, it seems like they are not. I can understand the authentic pastry kolache being a regional thing, but I get the feeling that sausage and cheese wrapped in dough would be a universal hit.

My girlfriend's sister moved to Memphis from Texas and she stocks up on "kolaches" any time she's in town.


If you ever happen to be in West, Texas (between Waco and Dallas) make sure you stop here. Incredible.

http://czechstop.net/home.php

It's funny you mention that. The posting here yesterday made me bring up kolaches with a friend who used to live in Dallas and he said the same thing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
Guys, I'm going to Chris and Anne's for dinner tonight. What do you think we'll have?

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cutuphalfdead's Family Fun Time Food thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Guys, I'm going to Chris and Anne's for dinner tonight. What do you think we'll have?

a heaping helping of cuckold lust with a side of resentment

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:01 pm