Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Clementine Oranges
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
malice wrote:
Spike wrote:
malice wrote:
Spike wrote:
malice wrote:
corduroy_blazer wrote:
OVERRATED.


Christopher Hitchens disagrees with u

Quote:
According to a 2006 New Yorker profile, Christopher Hitchens once declared that “the four most overrated things in life were champagne, lobsters, anal sex, and picnics.”

he just described a typical summer afternoon at the spike house!


which one of you declares them overrated?

serious question: have you ever been anal sexed?


you mean you don't remember? i thought i was special :(

:thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Clementine Oranges
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Maleficent
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:17 pm
Posts: 13551
Location: is a jerk in wyoming
Gender: Female
Spike wrote:
malice wrote:
Spike wrote:
malice wrote:
Spike wrote:
malice wrote:
corduroy_blazer wrote:
OVERRATED.


Christopher Hitchens disagrees with u

Quote:
According to a 2006 New Yorker profile, Christopher Hitchens once declared that “the four most overrated things in life were champagne, lobsters, anal sex, and picnics.”

he just described a typical summer afternoon at the spike house!


which one of you declares them overrated?

serious question: have you ever been anal sexed?


you mean you don't remember? i thought i was special :(

:thumbsup:

I hope I wasn't too rough with you, spark

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
That's it. I'm going to Wyoming.
Alex wrote:
you are the human wyoming


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Clementine Oranges
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Interweb Celebrity
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:47 am
Posts: 46000
Location: Reasonville
malice wrote:
corduroy_blazer wrote:
Hitchens only named his four most overrated things in life. I know for a fact clementines were in his top ten.

list his top ten most overrated things in life, ceebs.


Champagne
Lobsters
Anal sex
Picnics
Mother Theresa
Clementines
New York City
Salads
Combs
Internet message boards

_________________
No matter how dark the storm gets overhead
They say someone's watching from the calm at the edge
What about us when we're down here in it?
We gotta watch our backs


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Clementine Oranges
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Maleficent
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:17 pm
Posts: 13551
Location: is a jerk in wyoming
Gender: Female
corduroy_blazer wrote:
malice wrote:
corduroy_blazer wrote:
Hitchens only named his four most overrated things in life. I know for a fact clementines were in his top ten.

list his top ten most overrated things in life, ceebs.


Champagne
Lobsters
Anal sex
Picnics
Mother Theresa
Clementines
New York City
Salads
Combs
Internet message boards


clementine oranges are better than salads, combs, and internet message boards.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
That's it. I'm going to Wyoming.
Alex wrote:
you are the human wyoming


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Clementine Oranges
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Interweb Celebrity
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:47 am
Posts: 46000
Location: Reasonville
No that's not true.

_________________
No matter how dark the storm gets overhead
They say someone's watching from the calm at the edge
What about us when we're down here in it?
We gotta watch our backs


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Clementine Oranges
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Maleficent
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:17 pm
Posts: 13551
Location: is a jerk in wyoming
Gender: Female
corduroy_blazer wrote:
No that's not true.

you outwit me yet again, sir.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
That's it. I'm going to Wyoming.
Alex wrote:
you are the human wyoming


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Word on the Street... » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:19 am