Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Trading

Post subject: FS: PJ Vinyl (Lost Dogs plus a few 7" and xmas singles)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:13 pm 
Spambot

Looking to sell a few of my Pearl Jam records. Click on the album names to link to pictures I have posted on Flickr. I am happy to take any other pictures for people. I have also tried to describe condition as accurately as possible and take pictures of any imperfections I noticed.

Prices are relatively firm, however feel free to PM me with any reasonable offers.

Prices do not include shipping. I will ship international, but with those I will be a bit more strict about shipping priority mail as that is the only way I can both insure and track the records (unless you are happy to assume the risks in which case I can do first class).

LP
Lost Dogs unsealed (minor edge damage): $175
Vs. original (95% sealed, plastic coming off from one corner): $40

7"
I Am Mine (UK Ltd edition): $35
Alive/Jeremy (Epic 35-74745): Not sure of value to be honest, make an offer if you are interested in this one.

Xmas Singles
1997: $35 sold
1998: $40 sold
2000 $30 sold
2001 (some edge damage): $25 sold

Records will ship sandwiched between cardboard.

All records are in good condition with no scratches, etc and have been played at most a handful of times, some not at all.

Anybody have any experience comparing the sound of the original Vs to the reissue? Plan was to sell the sealed original one above and just get the reissue, but was curious if one sounds significantly better than the other. Don't care much about "collectibility" for the ones I just plan on keeping and playing.

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Trading