Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Trading

Post subject: Pearl Jam MPEGs???
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:15 am 
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

Any sites with MPEG vids up? I know Jeffgarden.com has some, but I have all those vids.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:39 pm 
check out 'Currents Will Shift'...theres the philadelphia show from 92 available for direct download...

Quote:
04/10/92 - Trocadero Club: Philadelphia, PA

From 5H:

set: Oceans, Even Flow, Why Go, Jeremy, Deep, Alive, Black, State of Love and Trust, Once, Porch, Garden, Leash, Rockin' in the Free World

notes: Ed sings two lines of 'Release' a capella before 'Alive,' and during Mike's solo at the end he strips off his shirt and dives into the crowd. Ed says the band was thinking about moving to Philadelphia, sick of all the Seattle hype, and Jeff adds, "That's only because [Charles] Barkley lives here." Ed starts asking for Sir Charles, saying he's on the list that night. The fans shout out, "1, 2, 3, 4!" for the start of 'Porch.' Ed scales a wall during the jam and edges his way along the balcony. He makes his way to the other side, where he falls backwards (a la the 'Even Flow' video) into the waiting crowd's hands, who carry him back to the stage just in time for the end of the jam section. During 'Leash,' Ed scales a crew member wearing a cape and hat and sings second half of the song from atop his shoulders. Fantastic show.

Download MPG (684MB) File: http://www.currentswillshift.net/multimedia/PHILLY92.MPG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:31 pm 
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

Thanks! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:39 pm 
Banned from the Pit
 WWW  Profile

Thanks too :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:14 am 
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

For some reason it stopped d/ling last night with 48min 10sec left, around 410 MB I think. I guess I'll try again today or tomorrow.

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Trading