Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Trading




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: How To Cancel Illegal Pearl Jam Ebay Auctions
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mike's Maniac
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:40 pm
Posts: 1224
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Gender: Male
Hey if we talked of this before i missed it and appologise. I did search but all i get is 1200 matches.

I emailed the tenclub about the auction for the canadian boots. Here is what i got back

////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hi,
Thanks. We'll have the auction shut down right away.
If you'd like to forward questionable auctions to this address:
auction@tenclub.net

I'll take a look at them and shut any illegal auctions down.
Thanks,
auction@tenclub.net
/////////////////////////////////////////////////


Looks like they are being proactive in the matters now.

Like i said sorry if it was posted before. Just passing the info on that we have a good email address to send questionable auctions to now.

Youkan

_________________
I was there.. 6-20-98, 6-21-98, 06-23-98, 6-24-98, 9-03-98, 09-06-98, 10-07-00, 4-23-03, 4-25-03, 6-22-03, 6-25-03, 6-26-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 9-11-05, 9-12-05, 9-13-2005, 5-16-06, 5-17-06, 5-19-06, 5-20-06, 5-22-2006, 08-05-2007
08-23-2009, 08-24-2009


Last edited by youkan fakoff on Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:26 pm
Posts: 14525
Location: Buffalo
:cop: :thumbsup:

_________________
If animal trapped call 410-844-6286, then hit option 1123 6536 5321, then dial 4 8 15 16 23 42


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:46 pm
Posts: 2197
I'm glad to see them shutting this shit down. Good job Youkan.


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Force of Nature
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:47 am
Posts: 483
Location: australia
good stuff :D

_________________
and love....
wish the world would go again with love
one cant seem to have enough


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:05 am 
Offline
Red Mosquito
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:39 am
Posts: 16301
tremor christ wrote:
good stuff :D


yea man, kick some ass :)


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Johnny Guitar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:51 pm
Posts: 114
Location: Connecticut
That's pretty cool. I hope they keep on it. It takes a lot of effort to pursue those mf's.

_________________
Jeff

Audio List:
http://db.etree.org/jtredsox

My DVDs:
http://members.cox.net/jefftracy/PJBoots.htm


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:34 am
Posts: 5786
Location: 'Cuse
awesome dude!

_________________
Happy When I'm Dying wrote:
Right here. I am so pwned, whatever that means.


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:12 am
Posts: 4369
Location: That Night In Toronto
Wha Happun'?

_________________
Your imagination's havin' puppies
it could be a video for the new recruits


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Johnny Guitar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:45 pm
Posts: 259
Location: N.W. Indiana
EbolaMonkey wrote:
Wha Happun'?


I can't do my woooork


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:46 pm
Posts: 2197
Looks like this is actually working. If you do a search right now for dvds there is only 1 bootleg, everything else is official.

Way too go!


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Johnny Guitar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:11 pm
Posts: 269
Location: D-Town
Great stuff :!:

_________________
Russ Feingold for President!

Savedarfur.org

This shit has been going on since 03!


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:34 pm 
Offline
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:40 pm
Posts: 1129
Location: Germany
Great idea! I hope they track some people down and ban 'em from 10c and stuff.


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Force of Nature
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:55 am
Posts: 979
Location: Indiana, The armpit of the mid-west
I just sent in about 15 listings......there are still a bunch up there now though


Top
 
 Post subject: re:auctions
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:45 pm 
Offline
10 Club Operative
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:28 pm
Posts: 43
leep75 wrote:
I just sent in about 15 listings......there are still a bunch up there now though


hi,
It can take a few hours for auctions to be removed once they are reported.
thanks to all,
SLH
auction@tenclub.net


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mike's Maniac
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:58 pm
Posts: 19700
Location: long island
Gender: Female
8)

_________________
I Got Boner wrote:
ladies, its getting bigger...

ever dream of escaping


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:23 pm
Posts: 2098
Location: Shantville
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Thunder-B ... dZViewItem

?

_________________
"The bigger the lie, the easier it is to believe." - Adolf Hitler


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Former PJ Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:56 pm
Posts: 19957
Location: Jenny Lewis' funbags
Stripe64 wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Thunder-Bay-Poster-9-9-05-Ames-Bros_W0QQitemZ7556539521QQcategoryZ104990QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

?


The resale of posters or other official goods isn't illegal. It's the selling of bootlegged DVDs and CDs that are the concern.


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Suspended
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:35 pm
Posts: 7530
Location: Rockford IL
MF wrote:
Stripe64 wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Thunder-Bay-Poster-9-9-05-Ames-Bros_W0QQitemZ7556539521QQcategoryZ104990QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

?


The resale of posters or other official goods isn't illegal. It's the selling of bootlegged DVDs and CDs that are the concern.


I would bet it's this part of the listing that raised his interest:

Quote:
Also included in this auction is a cd copy of the show itself. The CD will be shipped via media mail. It will only be a copy of the show, no artwork.

_________________
Varis wrote:
cgreaten wrote:
I HATE Alpine Valley because it is damn near impossible to get out of after the show.

Yep, just ask Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Bee wrote:
The only thing that makes me hesitate to use my PayPal is the issue we had with the hooker

loUrna wrote:
I do enjoy spankin' it to No Code


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Former PJ Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:56 pm
Posts: 19957
Location: Jenny Lewis' funbags
emanon wrote:
MF wrote:
Stripe64 wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Thunder-Bay-Poster-9-9-05-Ames-Bros_W0QQitemZ7556539521QQcategoryZ104990QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

?


The resale of posters or other official goods isn't illegal. It's the selling of bootlegged DVDs and CDs that are the concern.


I would bet it's this part of the listing that raised his interest:

Quote:
Also included in this auction is a cd copy of the show itself. The CD will be shipped via media mail. It will only be a copy of the show, no artwork.


Hmm, i didn't notice that.


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:23 pm
Posts: 2098
Location: Shantville
MF wrote:
emanon wrote:
MF wrote:
Stripe64 wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Thunder-Bay-Poster-9-9-05-Ames-Bros_W0QQitemZ7556539521QQcategoryZ104990QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

?


The resale of posters or other official goods isn't illegal. It's the selling of bootlegged DVDs and CDs that are the concern.


I would bet it's this part of the listing that raised his interest:

Quote:
Also included in this auction is a cd copy of the show itself. The CD will be shipped via media mail. It will only be a copy of the show, no artwork.


Hmm, i didn't notice that.


Ya, I know the item he was selling was the Poster, but is including a copy of the show legal?

_________________
"The bigger the lie, the easier it is to believe." - Adolf Hitler


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Trading


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:07 am