Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Trading

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 360  Next
 Post subject: poster sale thread
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:26 pm 
Corin's Cutie

http://www.pearljam.com/goods

go!

Last edited by Conscientious Objector on Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:12 pm, edited 102 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:35 pm 
Red Mosquito

sweet 8)

ImageImage

http://www.flight-to-mars.com/

can't wait till the '06 poster gets up for sale
they look beautiful together

Post subject: Re: **2006 Poster Discussion Thread**
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:41 pm 
Former PJ Drummer

Conscientious Objector wrote:
also, ames has continually denied involvement with pearl jam this year.

Not sure if that's true or not. I was lurking yesterday and it seems some shit recently went down on BRY. You can read all about it here, but a few nuggets of info came out:

http://www.blackredyellow.com/bryforums/index.php?showtopic=16174

from amesbros.com apparently, though it's not there anymore wrote:
SUICIDE SOLUTION
2006-04-01

Pearl Jam did 2 really nice things recently. They made a balls to the wall record and they invited us to do some posters for their upcoming tour. Since the band cranked it up a few notched, we feel it's our duty to follow suit. We've got a handful of beauties in the hopper and are excited to unleash them on the world.

barry ames on BRY wrote:
Coby and I are busting hump on some new jems for the upcoming tour. Kind of lost touch on the last couple of PJ albums, but Gat Damn!, the new album is a classic. Infectious as hell and we're trying like hell to keep up.

Speculate what you will about that, i'm not sure how much is true or not. I have a hard time making sense of what goes on over there :? :lol: . Also take note of the date in the original post....

Maybe someone who frequents BRY more than myself could clear that up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:14 pm 
Force of Nature

Yup, sounds like Ames realized Canada might not have been up to par with their earlier work and really redoubled (is that a word? sounds right...) their efforts for the posters they're doing this year. There was a spoiler (partial image) on their website but it is now gone - it is still in the BRY thread though I believe. Can't wait...

edit: just read your post completely MF, I don't think it was a joke - that news was up on amesbros.com for a little while, and looked very legit - you could zoom in on the little eagle/vulture bird and everything. the shit-storm started after people dug further and found out what show the poster was actually for...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:33 pm 
Former PJ Drummer

chewwie10 wrote:
edit: just read your post completely MF, I don't think it was a joke - that news was up on amesbros.com for a little while, and looked very legit - you could zoom in on the little eagle/vulture bird and everything. the shit-storm started after people dug further and found out what show the poster was actually for...

See that's what I wasn't sure of. I just read through all that nonsenes 2 days ago, so it was a bit after the fact. It didn't seem like a joke, but then again i don't fully get all the jokes over there, much like most people don't appreciate GD here.

If what i read was true, than it seems a little more than some light digging was done. Apparently somebody was able to get in through a backdoor to the Ames site and did some deleting or something...really pissed them off (and understandably).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:26 pm 
Corin's Cutie

wow. see, thats why we need this thread :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:19 pm 
Got Some
 WWW  Profile

:thumbsup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:42 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Maybe in this thread we can set up trades. Like I'm going to this show can you grab me a poster, and I'll grab you a poster when I go to this show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:50 pm 
Force of Nature

I will be on this thread.

iwishiwasaleaver wrote:
Hey, asshole! Aren't you supposed to be making me a turkey pot pie? Get busy, fuck head!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:21 pm 
Red Mosquito

here's an early request. for anybody attending one of the 2 toronto shows this may, could you hook D up with one extra poster from the show please. a trade for cash or tons of dvd shows etc... would be awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:24 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Demetrios wrote:
here's an early request. for anybody attending one of the 2 toronto shows this may, could you hook D up with one extra poster from the show please. a trade for cash or tons of dvd shows etc... would be awesome.

I would if I was going. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:40 pm 
Corin's Cutie

Demetrios wrote:

consider it done D! since you were kind enough to hand the reigns over to me, i owe you one :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:57 pm 
Red Mosquito

Demetrios wrote:

consider it done D! since you were kind enough to hand the reigns over to me, i owe you one :D

sweet 8)

thanks Chris :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:57 am 
Corin's Cutie

here's a blast from the past circa 2005... brad klausen posted the image of the south america poster over at bry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:00 pm 
Got Some
 WWW  Profile

here's a blast from the past circa 2005... brad klausen posted the image of the south america poster over at bry

can someone B+P this for me??? 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:50 pm 
Got Some

That SA poster is kick ass. Why does Stone have to be such a bitch?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:10 pm 
Got Some

that poster kicks ass

what a stupid reason to not let a poster out...

it almost makes me want to not like the band anymore for doing something so stupid and censoring art

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:16 pm 
Got Some

i also think it is nice to have a place to discuss the poster beside BRY...

it is a little to elitest over there for me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:11 pm 
Red Mosquito

satanman wrote:

me to :P

if stone think's the poster art is scary well here's what i did. i've already printed out 10 copies last night at kinkos using that .jpeg. tonight i'll start hanging these at the local schools where i live. tommorrow i'll take pictures of the reactions of those little scared children. Bawahahaha! :twisted:

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:28 pm 
Got Some
 WWW  Profile

Demetrios wrote:
satanman wrote:

me to :P

if stone think's the poster art is scary well here's what i did. i've already printed out 10 copies last night at kinkos using that .jpeg. tonight i'll start hanging these at the local schools where i live. tommorrow i'll take pictures of the reactions of those little scared children. Bawahahaha! :twisted:

:lol:

haha lol Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 360  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Trading