Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Trading

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:17 am 
Got Some

Manimal wrote:
Thanks.

I have dvd decrypter, but am having trouble burning the shrinked files. I use DVD decrypter to copy a dvd to my hard drive then I use DVD Shrink (which use to just automatically open nero to do the burning), But if I use dvd decrypter again I changed the mode to write, but am having trouble actually burning the files which came out of dvd shrink.

Thanks for your help! Once I have this masters I will be start doign some b&ps..

Don't use dvd shrink for B+P's.

If your using dvd shrink for backing up movies, just set the output file as an ISO disc image, then use dvd decrypter in ISO write mode to burn.

For PJ dvd's use dvd decrypter for both ripping and burning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:17 pm 
Banned from the Pit

Sweet,
Thanks, I'll give it a shot tonight!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:52 am 
Stone's Bitch

I found this thread quite useful.

Winner, 2008 US Pearl Jam fantasy league. :D

Everton FC: 3-1-5
Anaheim Webbed D's: 5-6-2
USC Football: 7-2
Denver Broncos: 3-5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:57 pm 
Johnny Guitar

ericd102 wrote:
If you download mkwact you just doubleclick the MD5 file and it does all the checking for you right in windows.

Sorry, I'm still noobie in this...
Is this mkwact same kind of prog like Trader's Little Helper?
If it is... which one is better?

Thanks

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:18 pm 
Banned from the Pit

cincinnati dude wrote:
Manimal wrote:
Thanks.

I have dvd decrypter, but am having trouble burning the shrinked files. I use DVD decrypter to copy a dvd to my hard drive then I use DVD Shrink (which use to just automatically open nero to do the burning), But if I use dvd decrypter again I changed the mode to write, but am having trouble actually burning the files which came out of dvd shrink.

Thanks for your help! Once I have this masters I will be start doign some b&ps..

If your using dvd shrink for backing up movies, just set the output file as an ISO disc image, then use dvd decrypter in ISO write mode to burn.

Okay I've been using the DVD Decrypter for my Pearl Jam DVDs, but I'm backign up my dvd collection for road trips, and havign trouble figuring out how I change the output to ISO disc image in DVD shrink? Could some one guide me through this. Thanks..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:11 pm 
Red Mosquito

Manimal wrote:
cincinnati dude wrote:
Manimal wrote:
Thanks.

Okay I've been using the DVD Decrypter for my Pearl Jam DVDs, but I'm backign up my dvd collection for road trips, and havign trouble figuring out how I change the output to ISO disc image in DVD shrink? Could some one guide me through this. Thanks..

don't use dvd shrink. just use dvd decrypter.
save the iso & mds file on your hd. take hd's on the road eh? to look something like this ??

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7900/1mm3.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7205/2cy2.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2679/3uf6.jpg

ah yeah 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:20 am 
trying to make a career out of postwhoring

I'm at trader's den at this thread:

Les Claypool and the Rat Brigade 2000-06-24 Gathering of the Vibes: Bridgeport, CT (FLAC)

I've read the faq, but I'm confused. How do I listen to the files? I downloaded the torrent then I used bit torrent, but it says the size of the files is 0 kb. Also, I can't use mkw or flac frontend to do anything.

Thanks for any help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:35 am 
trying to make a career out of postwhoring

Never mind. I'm an idiot. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:20 pm 
Banned from the Pit

demetrios wrote:
Manimal wrote:
cincinnati dude wrote:
Manimal wrote:
Thanks.

don't use dvd shrink. just use dvd decrypter.
save the iso & mds file on your hd. take hd's on the road eh? to look something like this ??

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7900/1mm3.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7205/2cy2.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2679/3uf6.jpg

ah yeah 8)

Nice.

Thanks, duhh, I don't know why i didn't try that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:03 am 
Force of Nature

does anyone have a link to download this dvd decrypter program? I tried a few of the links on previous pages and it seems the sites have been shut down.

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:46 am 
Red Mosquito

skinneej wrote:
does anyone have a link to download this dvd decrypter program? I tried a few of the links on previous pages and it seems the sites have been shut down.

thanks

http://www.mrbass.org/dvdrip/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:06 am 
Force of Nature

I did do some research on this, but I was hoping for a few of your guys opinions.... I have a boatload of old analog cassette masters from my taping days that i finally want to transfer to my hard drive for preservation...create flac files, torrent, etc...

After doing some research, it seems like i've read from a few places that going straight from the cassette to the pc could create some additional hiss and noise. Is it considered good practice to to go from cassette to standalone cd recorder, and then from cd to pc, where i can edit track marks, etc? or does incorporating that extra cd step lower the quality in other ways? What setups do some of you other tapers use to transfer analog cassette masters?

(Finally upgrading my computer setup this week so I want to get into all this stuff, i'ts long overdue)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:27 am 
Got Some

i just downloaded the Grand Rapids show and it is ISO...

i dont have a DVD Burner and just want to watch the 3 dvds.. i got ULTRAISO and i thought i knew what to do with it.. i just extrated the files and it takes forever and when it gets to 80% it aborts

any other suggestions of what i can do? or am i using ULTRAISO inccorrectly?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:35 pm 
Red Mosquito

NeilJam5 wrote:

i dont have a DVD Burner and just want to watch the 3 dvds.. i got ULTRAISO and i thought i knew what to do with it.. i just extrated the files and it takes forever and when it gets to 80% it aborts

you can use dvd shrink. file > open disc image.
it will open the iso file, then click backup .. select backup target, hard disk folder. that's it. you will have those .vob files save'd on you hd ready for viewing with you dvd player.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:19 am 
All I wanted was a Pepsi

Hey all,
First off, I have learned a lot of great info over the last few days thanks to this post and a couple others on other sites. I have managed to set Nero correctly to burn a TS file in about 25 minutes, instead of the 2-3 hours it was taking me before. And I downloaded DVDecryptor, and will give that a shot as soon as I get a show in the mail. So thats all good, but.....

How is everyone burning Data DVD's, and how long is it taking? I have tried a couple different ways with Nero 6, and the only way that works takes over an hour to burn and verify.How do I do it faster, either with Nero or with other freeware downloads? Please help, as I am eager to do a fairly large Data DVD B&P, but at an hour+ per disc it would take me forever!

Anything is appreciated

dpupenya

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:46 am 
Artworks Hunter
 WWW  Profile

for me its take 1 hour to burn a DVD movie or data always!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:52 pm 
Got Some

demetrios wrote:
NeilJam5 wrote:

it will open the iso file, then click backup .. select backup target, hard disk folder. that's it. you will have those .vob files save'd on you hd ready for viewing with you dvd player.

hmm i downloaded "easy dvd shrink 3.0.22" and still no luck.. i open the program..

given the option of source... dvd or hard drive.. so i pick hard drive.. then target path and target size.. thats it.. does ur program look the same?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:06 pm 
Got Some

Download vlc media player. It plays anything. I use it to watch ISO's all the time :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:48 pm 
Red Mosquito

NeilJam5 wrote:
demetrios wrote:
NeilJam5 wrote:

hmm i downloaded "easy dvd shrink 3.0.22" and still no luck.. i open the program..

given the option of source... dvd or hard drive.. so i pick hard drive.. then target path and target size.. thats it.. does ur program look the same?

when you save the backup to hd .. don't save it as iso .. save it as VIDEO_ts folder.

check these link out:

http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/dv ... 1-main.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:48 pm 
Red Mosquito

cincinnati dude wrote:
Download vlc media player. It plays anything. I use it to watch ISO's all the time :wink:

me too!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Trading