Board index » Word on the Street... » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: More PETA fun!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:58 am 
Got Some

mecca2687 wrote:
can we please get over ourselves? Plants are living organisms, too. Is it ok to eat them because they don't have a face or they aren't cuddly? We all evolved from the same one-celled organisms, so how is it any different between animals and plants?

or human?

Post subject: Re: More PETA fun!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:14 am 
Former PJ Drummer

making fun of PETA is overrated

Post subject: PETA President to opposers: "Eat me"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 pm 
Coast to Coast

"Say what you will about PeTA, but their president, Ingrid Newkirk, just posted her will and testament online and I think everyone has to admit, it's pretty awesome. To make her point that animals are people, too, she wants her corpse to be treated like she's a piece of livestock. Which means she wants her "meat" to be barbecued, her skin turned into leather, and her "pointing finger" be delivered to Ringling Brothers to stand as "The Greatest Accusation On Earth." Here are some of the highlights:

a. That the “meat” of my body, or a portion thereof, be used for a human barbecue, to remind the world that the meat of a corpse is all flesh, regardless of whether it comes from a human being or another animal, and that flesh foods are not needed;

b. That my skin, or a portion thereof, be removed and made into leather products, such as purses, to remind the world that human skin and the skin of other animals is the same and that neither is “fabric” nor needed, and that some skin be tacked up outside the Indian Leather Fair each year to serve as a reminder of the government’s need to abate the suffering of Indian bullocks who, after a life of extreme and involuntary servitude, as I have seen firsthand, are exported all over the world in this form;

d. That one of my eyes be removed, mounted, and delivered to the administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as a reminder that PETA will continue to be watching the agency until it stops poisoning and torturing animals in useless and cruel experiments; that the other is to be used as PETA sees fit;

e. That my pointing finger be delivered to Kenneth Feld, owner of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, or to a circus museum to stand as the “Greatest Accusation on Earth” on behalf of the countless elephants, lions, tigers, bears, and other animals who have been kidnapped from their families and removed from their homelands in India, Thailand, Africa, and South America and deprived of all that is natural and pleasant to them, abused, and forced into involuntary servitude for the sake of cheap entertainment;

f. That my liver be vacuum-packed and shipped, in whole or in part, to France, to there be used in a public appeal to persuade shoppers not to support the vile practice of force-feeding geese and ducks for foie gras;

g. That one of my ears be removed, mounted, and sent to the Canadian Parliament to assist them in hearing, for the first time perhaps, the screams of the seals, bears, raccoons, foxes, and minks bludgeoned, trapped, and sometimes skinned alive for their pelts; that the other ear be removed, preserved, and displayed outside the Deonar abattoir in Mumbai to remind all who do business there that the screams of the cattle who are slaughtered within its walls are heard around the world;

h. That one of my thumbs be removed, mounted upwards on a plaque, and sent to the person or institution that, in the year of my death or thereabouts, PETA decides has done the most to promote alternatives to the use and abuse of animals in any area of their exploitation;

i. That one of my thumbs be mounted in a downward position and sent to the person or institution that, in the year of my death or thereabouts, has gone against the changing tide of societal opinion and frightened and hurt animals in some egregious manner;

j. That a little part of my heart be buried near the racetrack at Hockenheim, preferably near the Ferrari pits, where Michael Shumacher raced in and won the German Grand Prix;

k. That anything else be done with my body that PETA believes will serve to draw attention to and so abate the plight of exploited animals.

PeTA does some stupid shit, but cutting up your body and sending it to your enemies (as well as using it to salute thos who agree with you) puts this is up there with Hunter S. Thompson's will that requested he be shot out of a cannon."

http://www.holytaco.com/petas-president ... her-corpse

Post subject: Re: PETA President to opposers: "Eat me"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:20 pm 
Former PJ Drummer

Quote:
g. That one of my ears be removed, mounted, and sent to the Canadian Parliament to assist them in hearing, for the first time perhaps, the screams of the seals, bears, raccoons, foxes, and minks bludgeoned, trapped, and sometimes skinned alive for their pelts;

sweet. i'd pay a toonie to see it!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:28 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

MF wrote:
Quote:
g. That one of my ears be removed, mounted, and sent to the Canadian Parliament to assist them in hearing, for the first time perhaps, the screams of the seals, bears, raccoons, foxes, and minks bludgeoned, trapped, and sometimes skinned alive for their pelts;

sweet. i'd pay a toonie to see it!
I'd be willining to accept one of her ears right now. If she's so dedicated to the cause she could atleast be a little pro-active.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 pm 
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

No mention of her tits.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:50 pm 
Administrator

Quote:
That the “meat” of my body, or a portion thereof, be used for a human barbecue, to remind the world that the meat of a corpse is all flesh, regardless of whether it comes from a human being or another animal, and that flesh foods are not needed

How does this remind the world that flesh is not needed? If anything, it's an argument in favor of cannibalism.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:53 pm 
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

I'd like to use her femur as a baseball bat instead of killing a tree to make one.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 pm 
Former PJ Drummer

$úñ_DëV|L wrote:
Quote:
That the “meat” of my body, or a portion thereof, be used for a human barbecue, to remind the world that the meat of a corpse is all flesh, regardless of whether it comes from a human being or another animal, and that flesh foods are not needed

How does this remind the world that flesh is not needed? If anything, it's an argument in favor of cannibalism.

I'd give cannibalism a try, but i have a feeling that vegan flesh is real gamey and tough. Probably wouldn't make for good eats. Maybe if you slow cook it and slather it with bbq sauce :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 pm 
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

MF wrote:
$úñ_DëV|L wrote:
Quote:

I'd give cannibalism a try, but i have a feeling that vegan flesh is real gamey and tough. Probably wouldn't make for good eats. Maybe if you slow cook it and slather it with bbq sauce :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:01 pm 
Stone's Bitch
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Quote:
h. That one of my thumbs be removed, mounted upwards on a plaque, and sent to the person or institution that, in the year of my death or thereabouts, PETA decides has done the most to promote alternatives to the use and abuse of animals in any area of their exploitation;

This is the biggest proof ever that this woman is off her nut. It's strange enough that she's mailing off parts of her deceased body to random organizations as a PUNISHMENT - but thinks that one random company will see it as an honor because her rotting thumb is pointing upward???

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:10 pm 
Supersonic

What happened to c.?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:14 pm 
Menace to Dogciety

flavdave wrote:
What happened to c.?

unt

I'm just a painful reminder
Another day you leave behind

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:39 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Sunny wrote:
No mention of her tits.

They're yours :wink:

On the left:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:53 am 
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

well, i have no opinion on these proclamations

it's her body

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:56 am 
Former PJ Drummer

What a nut! Creating a tongue-in-cheek will that got her organization millions of dollars worth of publicity for free? Loony!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:31 am 
Of Counsel

Yes, because I always want to eat an animal that died of old age, or something worse. Awesome metaphor.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:23 am 
Former PJ Drummer

punkdavid wrote:
Yes, because I always want to eat an animal that died of old age, or something worse. Awesome metaphor.

This is true. If she were serious she would have herself killed by anal electrocution.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:13 pm 
Former PJ Drummer
 WWW  Profile

animals would manufacture us for food at the drop of a hat, if they could figure it out (what a bunch of suckers.) i don't get this "compassion for animals," have these people ever looked at nature? animals kill for survival a lot, much like humans do. :| of course, they all wish we could be like bonobos and sex our problems away, but bonobos never had religion to deal with.

but yeah i'll show up to that barbeque. "pass the part where the arrogance was, i bet its juicy" plus they may be serving soilent green!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:20 pm 
Unthought Known

Did she stipulate on what kind of sauce we should use? Wet or Dry Rub?

What kind of wood?

Imagine how many poor defenseless bugs were senselessly murdered by Michael Shumaker as he drove around in his F1 car at the German Grand Prix!!!! Oh the Humanity.

Last edited by Electromatic on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » News & Debate