Board index » Word on the Street... » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:28 am
Posts: 28541
Location: PORTLAND, ME
fish
Image

human
Image
Image

python
Image

horse
Image

crocodile
Image

husky
Image

_________________
Winner, 2011 RM 'Stache Tournament


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Former PJ Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:16 pm
Posts: 19724
Location: Montreal, QC
Gender: Male
Those are super cool.

_________________
chud wrote:
Posting! Glorious Posting!

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.


Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 12393
Look what God did!

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:52 pm
Posts: 10620
Location: Chicago, IL
Gender: Male
Sauron

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Former PJ Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:16 pm
Posts: 19724
Location: Montreal, QC
Gender: Male
No lie I just sat through LOTR: TFOTR Extended Edition last night.

_________________
chud wrote:
Posting! Glorious Posting!

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.


Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fuck Sharks
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:14 am
Posts: 3642
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Gender: Male
God did all of that, eh?

:?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
a joke
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:08 am
Posts: 22978
Gender: Male
what does rebar have to do with this?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
On the bright side
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 17495
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Gender: Male
Skitch Patterson wrote:
what does rebar have to do with this?

:D

_________________
I remember thinking, "that's really gay". -- Cameronia


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Former PJ Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:16 pm
Posts: 19724
Location: Montreal, QC
Gender: Male
How this thread hasn't been locked is beyond me.

_________________
chud wrote:
Posting! Glorious Posting!

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.


Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:46 am
Posts: 12953
Gender: Male
Owl_Farmer wrote:
How this thread hasn't been locked is beyond me.




FREEDOM OF SPEECH MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Former PJ Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:16 pm
Posts: 19724
Location: Montreal, QC
Gender: Male
Patrick Bateman wrote:
Owl_Farmer wrote:
How this thread hasn't been locked is beyond me.




FREEDOM OF SPEECH MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR

That's quite amusing coming from a French guy.

_________________
chud wrote:
Posting! Glorious Posting!

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.


Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:46 am
Posts: 12953
Gender: Male
Owl_Farmer wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
Owl_Farmer wrote:
How this thread hasn't been locked is beyond me.




FREEDOM OF SPEECH MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR

That's quite amusing coming from a French guy.



ooooh bait! Nicely played, murderer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
bateman you're kind of unpleasant

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:46 am
Posts: 12953
Gender: Male
thodoks wrote:
bateman you're kind of unpleasant



That's exactly how i feel about most of you. But i forgive, i forgive.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
Patrick Bateman wrote:
thodoks wrote:
bateman you're kind of unpleasant



That's exactly how i feel about most of you. But i forgive, i forgive.

Why does conflict seem to find you regardless of where you post? It isn't always everyone else.

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:46 am
Posts: 12953
Gender: Male
thodoks wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
thodoks wrote:
bateman you're kind of unpleasant



That's exactly how i feel about most of you. But i forgive, i forgive.

Why does conflict seem to find you regardless of where you post? It isn't always everyone else.


Probably because i lack the kind of humor (go ahead say it) to be able to get involved in you and your buddies' entertainment, and i only get motivated to post when i disagree with something. And that happens a lot. Sorry.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
Patrick Bateman wrote:
thodoks wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
thodoks wrote:
bateman you're kind of unpleasant



That's exactly how i feel about most of you. But i forgive, i forgive.

Why does conflict seem to find you regardless of where you post? It isn't always everyone else.


Probably because i lack the kind of humor (go ahead say it) to be able to get involved in you and your buddies' entertainment, and i only get motivated to post when i disagree with something. And that happens a lot. Sorry.

I guess I can understand that. I don't mind disagreement, so long as you acknowledge it isn't just everyone else responsible for it.

Carry on.

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:46 am
Posts: 12953
Gender: Male
thodoks wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
thodoks wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
thodoks wrote:
bateman you're kind of unpleasant



That's exactly how i feel about most of you. But i forgive, i forgive.

Why does conflict seem to find you regardless of where you post? It isn't always everyone else.


Probably because i lack the kind of humor (go ahead say it) to be able to get involved in you and your buddies' entertainment, and i only get motivated to post when i disagree with something. And that happens a lot. Sorry.

I guess I can understand that. I don't mind disagreement, so long as you acknowledge it isn't just everyone else responsible for it.

Carry on.



Well...If i disagree, it means they're wrong, doesn't it?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fuck Sharks
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:14 am
Posts: 3642
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Gender: Male
Patrick Bateman wrote:
thodoks wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
thodoks wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
thodoks wrote:
bateman you're kind of unpleasant



That's exactly how i feel about most of you. But i forgive, i forgive.

Why does conflict seem to find you regardless of where you post? It isn't always everyone else.


Probably because i lack the kind of humor (go ahead say it) to be able to get involved in you and your buddies' entertainment, and i only get motivated to post when i disagree with something. And that happens a lot. Sorry.

I guess I can understand that. I don't mind disagreement, so long as you acknowledge it isn't just everyone else responsible for it.

Carry on.



Well...If i disagree, it means they're wrong, doesn't it?


:shake:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: See What God Did?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:46 am
Posts: 12953
Gender: Male
ScottZeagle wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
thodoks wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
thodoks wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
thodoks wrote:
bateman you're kind of unpleasant



That's exactly how i feel about most of you. But i forgive, i forgive.

Why does conflict seem to find you regardless of where you post? It isn't always everyone else.


Probably because i lack the kind of humor (go ahead say it) to be able to get involved in you and your buddies' entertainment, and i only get motivated to post when i disagree with something. And that happens a lot. Sorry.

I guess I can understand that. I don't mind disagreement, so long as you acknowledge it isn't just everyone else responsible for it.

Carry on.



Well...If i disagree, it means they're wrong, doesn't it?


:shake:



Ah well, nevermind.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:38 am