Post subject: OJ Simpson: troll of the century
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:27 pm 
statistically insignificant

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/s ... 5m7wEQ2p0I

Quote:
O.J.’s slashing prices!
Selling the knife for $5M

O.J. Simpson has a knife to sell you!

The disgraced gridiron great is peddling the stiletto knife used to kill former wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her pal Ron Goldman for $5 million
, according to a bombshell report.

Nicole and Ron were brutally slashed to death outside her West Los Angeles home on June 12, 1994, leading to the most sensational murder trial in recent American history.

The knife was never found.

“[O.J. is] looking for a strictly cash deal so that the money can be deposited in offshore accounts and can’t be traced directly to him,” a source close to O.J. told the National Enquirer.

Sources close to O.J.’s inner circle believe he has held on to the 5-inch knife all these years and now has it stashed in the Bahamas.

An agent trying to broker deal doesn’t know where the knife is — because O.J. won’t reveal the cutlery’s location until a deal is 100 percent certain.

“O.J. said he’d reveal the location once a firm deal — for a minimum of $5 million — was reached,” the O.J. insider said.

The O.J. insider said the considerable cash isn’t important to Simpson. It’d be the ego rush knowing he’s pulled a fast one on authorities and his chief tormentor, Ron Goldman’s dad, Fred.

“It’s not just about the money,” the source said. “O.J. will get sick satisfaction from putting one over n the cops and Ron Goldman’s family. He’d love to think he’s outsmarted them.”

Simpson was found not guilty of double murder in 1995, but a civil jury later declared him liable for wrongful death and ordered him to pay $33 million.

O.J. is now serving time in Nevada for a 2007 memorabilia robbery he pulled in Las Vegas. He’s eligible for parole in 2017.

David Cook, a collections lawyer for Fred Goldman, said the knife report didn’t shock him.

“Simpson is an egomaniac,” Cook said. “He thinks he’s immune and immortal and he would revel . . . knowing he has possession of the murder weapon.”

A lawyer for O.J. couldn’t be reached for comment yesterday.

The whereabouts of the murder weapon remains a mystery. Cops, volunteers and amateur sleuths scoured streets of West LA — between Nicole’s condo and OJ’s Rockingham estate — yet the knife has never been found.

Post subject: Re: OJ Simpson: troll of the century
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:23 pm 
On the bright side

If I won the Powerball I would totally buy that.

Board index » Word on the Street... » News & Debate