Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:43 pm 
Johnny Guitar
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Any intelligent pro player would have separated themselves from this.

Any what?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:45 pm 
In a van down by the river

walshmg wrote:
Go_State wrote:
Peeps wrote:
Go_State wrote:
Athletic Supporter wrote:
Peeps wrote:

Peeps, we realize you worship Artest. Give it up. Barkley and you should go make out. Kobe is a rapist, by the way. What I'm saying is, Artest is a pussy. He should have pushed the ref aside. If he had the balls to do it, I would have loved to see him get pounded by Wallace. However, he knew he wouldn't win that fight so he laid down on the table. I think the Detroit fan that started it all should be fined/imprisoned and any fan that came on the court looking for confrontation should be charged, but Artest, Jackson, and O'Neil are morons for joining in. Any intelligent pro player would have separated themselves from this.

Thank you, at least everyone is not a moron.

funny that you say this, but cant even quote properly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:46 pm 
Johnny Guitar

funny that you say this, but cant even quote properly [/quote]

Sorry I didnt want to take up a whole page of quotes that have be quoted 20 times allready. I take back that comment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:13 pm 
Stone's Bitch

Quote:

Jermaine O'Neal only started fighting when the fans started entering the court. He said at times he started fearing for his life. What would you do if you felt this way?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:31 pm 
Force of Nature

The Fresh Prince wrote:
Quote:

Jermaine O'Neal only started fighting when the fans started entering the court. He said at times he started fearing for his life. What would you do if you felt this way?

he only started fighting when fans entered the court because he got held back when he tried to go into the stands, at least those have been the reports.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:40 am 
Stone's Bitch

dannyg wrote:
The Fresh Prince wrote:
Quote:

he only started fighting when fans entered the court because he got held back when he tried to go into the stands, at least those have been the reports.

That still doesnt mean he was going in there to fight. David Harrison punched two fans after one of them threw a drink in Jermaine O'Neal's face and David Stern didnt suspend him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:04 am 
a joke

The Fresh Prince wrote:
Quote:

Jermaine O'neal didnt fight

He suckerpunched a fan that was already being held down by 3 guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:14 am 

edzeppe wrote:
The Fresh Prince wrote:
Quote:

Jermaine O'neal didnt fight

He suckerpunched a fan that was already being held down by 3 guys.

actually he wasnt held down, he was being helped up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:29 am 
Johnny Guitar

Lets all stick up for Ron Artest. A scumbag wanna be gangster. I cant believe anybody feels sorry for this animal. Those of you sticking up for him: I am sure he would rather spit on you than glance at you. Fuck him. I hope he gets shot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:10 am 
Johnny Guitar
 WWW  Profile

Okay..so today I'm going to the game of the Detroit Lions vs. the Indianapolis Colts. Its in Detroit. Hmm....I can't wait to see what, if any, security they add for this football game. After all, it's Detroit and Indiana.
LOL!!! I hope there isn't a repeat. My seats are only 23 rows up at the end zone line.
Detroit fans will be cool as long as those players stay cool!!
In my opinion, I think players get paid enough to take a little heat from the fans. In the case with Artest, I feel sorry for the guy who threw the beer, those things cost $7.50 each!!! LOL!!!
Anyway that is how I'm spending Turkey day. I guess John Cougar Mellencamp is doing the halftime show. I wanted to tailgate, but we got our first snow yesterday. So...screw tailgating!
I hope all of you have a great T-day!
BTW: If you watch the game, look for me, I'm the one wearing a Lion's jersey...LMAO!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:40 pm 

you think artest is a gangster?

i hope the board members from philly dont hear what you think about iverson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:07 pm 
Got Some
 WWW  Profile

Iverson is a piece of shit I would clean off the bottom of my shoe..... come to think of it, most players in the NBA are the same way. This incident just brought to light what the NBA has come to in recent years... pure shit.

Panties aren't the best thing in the world but they are the closest thing to it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:29 pm 
Johnny Guitar

Sorry. I posted that when I was drunk, after getting home from the bar. I usually stay away when Im drunk. Happy Thanksgiving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:04 pm 
Johnny Guitar

GrimmaceXX wrote:
Iverson is a piece of shit I would clean off the bottom of my shoe..... come to think of it, most players in the NBA are the same way. This incident just brought to light what the NBA has come to in recent years... pure shit.

That made me come to the realization of why I hate the NBA so much. It seems that in the NBA, all the news you hear is about what happens off the court. All the biggest stories in the league come from what Shaq is rapping about Kobe, or Kobe's rape accusation. Or Artest's mouth...
I am sure that there are plenty of quality players and people in that league that go unnoticed now.

that is unique of the NBA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:53 pm 
Supersonic
 YIM  Profile

May Day 10 wrote:
GrimmaceXX wrote:

That made me come to the realization of why I hate the NBA so much. It seems that in the NBA, all the news you hear is about what happens off the court. All the biggest stories in the league come from what Shaq is rapping about Kobe, or Kobe's rape accusation. Or Artest's mouth...
I am sure that there are plenty of quality players and people in that league that go unnoticed now.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:13 am 
Supersonic

lunkin wrote:
May Day 10 wrote:
GrimmaceXX wrote:

:roll:

It's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:17 am 
Mike's Maniac

GrimmaceXX wrote:

I think he hit it on the point, But AI is my boy dog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:28 am 
Supersonic
 YIM  Profile

i haave no prob, with nba. if u dont like it dont watch it. and what about the nfl problems? :roll: . just look at the starting quaterbacks on thanksgiving (except manning). maybe the real reason some of u guys dont like the nba goes beyond the playing style :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:29 pm 
Got Some
 WWW  Profile

lunkin wrote:
i haave no prob, with nba. if u dont like it dont watch it. and what about the nfl problems? :roll: . just look at the starting quaterbacks on thanksgiving (except manning). maybe the real reason some of u guys dont like the nba goes beyond the playing style :shock:

So what if Ray Lewis kills people.....

Panties aren't the best thing in the world but they are the closest thing to it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:37 pm 
Supersonic
 YIM  Profile

GrimmaceXX wrote:
lunkin wrote:

So what if Ray Lewis kills people.....
:shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports