Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 47  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:48 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

PJDoll wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
lowlight79 wrote:
I think the most important part of this superbowl is what to order for the party, the food must be good, since the pats will have it wrapped up by halftime

I think the fight seens in the stands will be more interesting.

There won't be any good fights. The superbowl is always filled with celebrities and rich jackasses that just want to say they're at the game. Only a handful of people in the stands are hardcore fans. That's one of the terrible parts of the Superbowl.

Yes indeed. Nothing like being so rich that the only game you attend all year is the Super Bowl.

*dreams of that day*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:54 pm 
Force of Nature

Ozymandias wrote:
The only thing better than another New England Superbowl will be handing Philly fans a LOSS in front of the whole world. God, I despise them. They're more an experiment than a fanbase; seeing what would happen if the worst traits of New York and Boston fans were concentrated in one city. I hope they bring their batteries and spit to Jacksonville so they can be curb-stomped by 35,000 drunken Patriots fans.
McNabb deserves better than to have to play in front of them.

Go to hell man!!! This is a great fan base and if not the best one of the best football towns in America.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:57 pm 
Got Some

teams are being exposed and the Iggles are next

any truth to the rumor the Eagles will be bringing flowers to throw @
tom brady's feet during the coronation ceremony?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:07 pm 
Unthought Known
 YIM  Profile

SuneilKumar wrote:
Sorry, but NFC teams just don't compare to AFC. The Eagles aren't as good overall as the Pats. They rely too much on McNabb even though they have a load of talent. McNabb also scrambles too much, you can't argue that.
This will still be a tough game, but my bet is for the Pats.

Great season to Manning and Rothlisberger.
-Sunny

That is the stupidest post ever. you might actually be retarded, do yourself a favor and get an IQ test, you might get some government benefits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:14 pm 
Got Some

jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:
Sorry, but NFC teams just don't compare to AFC. The Eagles aren't as good overall as the Pats. They rely too much on McNabb even though they have a load of talent. McNabb also scrambles too much, you can't argue that.

-Sunny

That is the stupidest post ever. you might actually be retarded, do yourself a favor and get an IQ test, you might get some government benefits.

what's so stupid about it? the AFC has clearly been the better conference all year. when Belichick turns McNabb into Kordell Stewart in 2 weeks none of this will matter.

it took philly 4 tries to win the NFC championship game, now we're expecting them to win the super bowl in their first ever appearance against a squad that's won 2 of the last 3? c'mon now :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:14 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:

-Sunny

The best part is this guy is probably a Pats fan and doesn't remember the season the Pats beat the Rams who were 14 point favorites and the NFC had a much better conference than the AFC that year.

I love the fact the Eagles are the underdogs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:16 pm 
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:

-Sunny

Are you really 28? Grow up.

-Sunny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:24 pm 
Unthought Known
 YIM  Profile

little_secrets wrote:
jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:

-Sunny

what's so stupid about it? the AFC has clearly been the better conference all year. when Belichick turns McNabb into Kordell Stewart in 2 weeks none of this will matter.

it took philly 4 tries to win the NFC championship game, now we're expecting them to win the super bowl in their first ever appearance against a squad that's won 2 of the last 3? c'mon now :roll:

You can clearly see how good of a team they are....it doesn't fucking matter that their conference is weak. Yeah, it took them 4 tries.....it shows what a good team they are. Thay have been a great team over the past 5 seasons, people throw it in our face that they lost 3 years in a row but any football fan would love for their team to get that far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:25 pm 
Unthought Known
 YIM  Profile

SuneilKumar wrote:
jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:

-Sunny

-Sunny

What? go play with some water colors or fill out a mcdonalds application you fucking moron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:27 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 YIM  Profile

jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:
jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:

-Sunny

-Sunny

What? go play with some water colors or fill out a mcdonalds application you fucking moron.

There is shit talk
And then there is little kid insults

Try to stay with the former instead of the latter and make it about the TEAMS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:28 pm 
Got Some

jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:
jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:

-Sunny

-Sunny

Jimmac until you figure out how to quote you really should stop calling people stupid.

Last edited by pjam81373 on Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Got Some

jimmac24 wrote:
little_secrets wrote:
jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:

-Sunny

You can clearly see how good of a team they are....it doesn't fucking matter that their conference is weak. Yeah, it took them 4 tries.....it shows what a good team they are. Thay have been a great team over the past 5 seasons, people throw it in our face that they lost 3 years in a row but any football fan would love for their team to get that far.

after finally making a super bowl I think Philly's just going to be happy to be there. is their any doubt the Patriots will play better, be more focused and players from Philly are more likely to party it up and get caught with hookers in their room?

Post subject:
Unthought Known

jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:
jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:

-Sunny

-Sunny

Philly fans RULE!!!

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight" - Albert Schweitzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:29 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 YIM  Profile

Sunny,

Let it go.

It is not worth it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:30 pm 
Got Some

tsunami wrote:
jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:
jimmac24 wrote:
SuneilKumar wrote:

-Sunny

-Sunny

There is shit talk
And then there is little kid insults

Try to stay with the former instead of the latter and make it about the TEAMS.

:roll: Now I wish you had won the election over in N&D. Maybe then you wouldn't be trying so hard to be a mod in this forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:39 pm 
Force of Nature

The Eagles played in the Weaker conference but were a strong team in that weak conference the nubers show it. These teams are closer then you think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:40 pm 
Got Some

Jimjamin wrote:
The Eagles played in the Weaker conference but were a strong team in that weak conference the nubers show it. These teams are closer then you think.

and the reason you think they can stay with the Patriots is....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:45 pm 
Force of Nature

The Eagles are a complete team unlike the Colts and the Steelers. The Steelers have a complete team but are young at QB and the Pats exploited it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm 
Got Some

Jimjamin wrote:
The Eagles are a complete team unlike the Colts and the Steelers. The Steelers have a complete team but are young at QB and the Pats exploited it.

that's all well + good but can't you see which way the wind's blowing?

the patriots are going to mug them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:50 pm 
Force of Nature

And the Eagles defense is going to make Brady look like Big Ben :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 47  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports