Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 551 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next

Well?
Poll ended at Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:43 pm
Colts 56%  56%  [ 29 ]
Saints 43%  43%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 51
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl XLIV
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:19 pm 
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

theplatypus wrote:
dkfan9 wrote:
uxcuse to mkae

wow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:20 pm 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

bmacsmith wrote:
Mecca wrote:
bmacsmith wrote:
cry some more, douchebag.

i believe you're the one that has been making the douchebag remarks in the nfl thread lately. Forgive me for joking around with PD, which I tend to do from time to time.

oh shit. thats my bad. wrong quote. i thought that was the Stu Redman guy that said that. sorry. the board doesnt seem to like my computer or internet explorer lately. it keeps jumping around.

that guy's comment is full of douchebaggery, though.

you still called qb's pretty boys!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 pm 
Unthought Known

Mecca wrote:
bmacsmith wrote:
Mecca wrote:
bmacsmith wrote:
cry some more, douchebag.

i believe you're the one that has been making the douchebag remarks in the nfl thread lately. Forgive me for joking around with PD, which I tend to do from time to time.

oh shit. thats my bad. wrong quote. i thought that was the Stu Redman guy that said that. sorry. the board doesnt seem to like my computer or internet explorer lately. it keeps jumping around.

that guy's comment is full of douchebaggery, though.

you still called qb's pretty boys!

well except Manning. i bet they have to make special giant helmets for his head.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm 
alot of $$$

i liked PD's post

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 pm 
Administrator

Bammer wrote:
Did I just vote for the team I'm rooting for, or the team I think will win?

PS - 52% plus 47% only equals 99%, so which one of you assholes is still picking the Steelers?

Math FAIL.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:08 pm 
Banned from the Pit
 WWW  Profile

theplatypus wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:
The saints on the other hand, I guess I know breese and bush but the rest escape me. I'm sick of hearing about how good it would be for the town. You know what would be good for that town? burn it to the ground. make it a giant wild life sanctuary.

I was there with the guard after Katrina, and those people are beyond help.

You're a wonderful person.

you go there and watch people trade the the water and food that was given out for rum and weed, or people streaching out the dead bodies to see if they have any money in their pockets then you can fucking talk to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:21 pm 
Banned from the Pit
 WWW  Profile

punkdavid wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:
warehouse wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:
at the beginning of the season if I had to pick the two teams I would least like to see in the superbowl, it was the two that are in it.

Manning make me want to vomit & I can't name a guy on the saints.

lets hope The Who & the commercials don't suck.

you sound like a big football fan

I must say I'm a baseball guy, but what else am I going to watch in the offseason? Brosketball?

I would have liked to see the Vikings or the jets make it, not that I like either team, but the story would have been better. Aging QB vs the new kid. etc etc.

The colts are the coldest, must uninviting team in football. Manning is the prep jock I beat the shit out of in high school and I will always be left with the soundbyte of Dungy saying the refs make calls against them because he is a black coach in the NFL. give me a fucking break.

The saints on the other hand, I guess I know breese and bush but the rest escape me. I'm sick of hearing about how good it would be for the town. You know what would be good for that town? burn it to the ground. make it a giant wild life sanctuary.

I’ll give you Brosketball, but you got to be kidding me with the rest of it. You telling me it doesn’t bother you that a NFL coach accused an entire NFL officiating crew of being racist? And blamed losing a game on this insane accusation?
And as far as “those people” go there were plenty of barefoot swamp trash white folks stealing and smoking crack and right along with everybody else.
I’m not going to pretend to be all PC. If it has four legs and barks, then it’s a dog.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 pm 
Of Counsel

warehouse wrote:
dkfan9 wrote:
brosketball sounds like basketball played by frat guys, tbh.

:haha: i musta missed that the first time. so i guess he doesnt watch ice honkey?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:23 pm 
Coast to Coast

Stu Redman wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:

you go there and watch people trade the the water and food that was given out for rum and weed, or people streaching out the dead bodies to see if they have any money in their pockets then you can fucking talk to me.

I've been to NOLA a couple times. I didn't see any of this. Disasters and poverty bring out the worst in the destitute and uneducated.

Suggesting one of the most culturally important cities in your country should be "burned to the ground" because of what happened in the aftermaths of Katrina plants you firmly in the category of "douchebag".

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:26 pm 
Of Counsel

Stu Redman wrote:
punkdavid wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:
warehouse wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:
at the beginning of the season if I had to pick the two teams I would least like to see in the superbowl, it was the two that are in it.

Manning make me want to vomit & I can't name a guy on the saints.

lets hope The Who & the commercials don't suck.

you sound like a big football fan

I must say I'm a baseball guy, but what else am I going to watch in the offseason? Brosketball?

I would have liked to see the Vikings or the jets make it, not that I like either team, but the story would have been better. Aging QB vs the new kid. etc etc.

The colts are the coldest, must uninviting team in football. Manning is the prep jock I beat the shit out of in high school and I will always be left with the soundbyte of Dungy saying the refs make calls against them because he is a black coach in the NFL. give me a fucking break.

I’ll give you Brosketball, but you got to be kidding me with the rest of it. You telling me it doesn’t bother you that a NFL coach accused an entire NFL officiating crew of being racist? And blamed losing a game on this insane accusation?
And as far as “those people” go there were plenty of barefoot swamp trash white folks stealing and smoking crack and right along with everybody else.
I’m not going to pretend to be all PC. If it has four legs and barks, then it’s a dog.

You had me at "I'll give you Brosketball".

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:27 pm 
Administrator

Stu Redman wrote:

Not so. It might be a wolf, jackal, or coyote.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:30 pm 
Of Counsel

$úñ_DëV|L wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:

Or his mom.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:33 pm 
Banned from the Pit
 WWW  Profile

theplatypus wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:

I've been to NOLA a couple times. I didn't see any of this. Disasters and poverty bring out the worst in the destitute and uneducated.

Suggesting one of the most culturally important cities in your country should be "burned to the ground" because of what happened in the aftermaths of Katrina plants you firmly in the category of "douchebag".

"A man has no more character than he can command in a time of crisis."
Ralph W. Sockman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:34 pm 
Banned from the Pit
 WWW  Profile

punkdavid wrote:
$úñ_DëV|L wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:

Or his mom.

Massachusetts, or New York?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:36 pm 
Coast to Coast

Stu Redman wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:

Ralph W. Sockman

Oh, I see now that your wish for NOLA to be burned to the ground is completely reasonable. Carry on.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:44 pm 
Former PJ Drummer

Stu Redman wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:

Ralph W. Sockman

I like this quote, and I agree with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:47 pm 
Administrator

punkdavid wrote:
$úñ_DëV|L wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:

Or his mom.

I thought that was implied by "wolf, jackal, or coyote."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:58 pm 
Force of Nature

theplatypus wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Stu Redman wrote:

So because some people took advantage of a horrible situation the entire place should be burned to the ground? Even though there are likely to be several fuckups like this in any major metropolitan area.

I used to have the pleasure of living there and have started going back to live there during the summers. I have plenty of friends there and have experienced plenty of goodwill over the years from complete strangers as well. For every person you saw, there are just as many who will welcome you with a hospitality that is unmatched in most places. Ignoring the fact that those people exist there "plants you firmly in the category of douchebag," as was so perfectly stated above.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 am 
alot of $$$

Sports is awesome! I can't believe I used to miss out on this stuff!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:05 am 
Banned from the Pit
 WWW  Profile

given2trade wrote:
Sports is awesome! I can't believe I used to miss out on this stuff!

someone had to liven up this soon to be terrible super bowl.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 551 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports