Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post subject: Tim Couch
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:53 pm 
Banned from the Pit

HAHAHA....sorry Bears fans...ol' Timmy boy has a try-out for the Bears today. I realize that this could totally turn around on me and bite me in the ass....but as a loyal Browns fan(don't laugh at me) I really, truly dislike him. I think that he is a cry baby, puss. And I really hope for you Chicago Bears fans that you don't end up with him as your QB!!!!!!!! Sorry for the rant, but I just starting laughing when I read that in the paper this morning!!!!!

Post subject: Re: Tim Couch
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:57 pm 
Got Some

samvb5 wrote:
HAHAHA....sorry Bears fans...ol' Timmy boy has a try-out for the Bears today. I realize that this could totally turn around on me and bite me in the ass....but as a loyal Browns fan(don't laugh at me) I really, truly dislike him. I think that he is a cry baby, puss. And I really hope for you Chicago Bears fans that you don't end up with him as your QB!!!!!!!! Sorry for the rant, but I just starting laughing when I read that in the paper this morning!!!!!

Last I knew Tim Couch signed with Green Bay to be the future after Brett Favre. What happened to that?

"Just say 'here' and we'll assume 'here' is short for 'Here I am, rock you like a hurricane!'"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:59 pm 
Got Some

Just Justin wrote:
samvb5 wrote:

Last I knew Tim Couch signed with Green Bay to be the future after Brett Favre. What happened to that?

cut in preseason.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:07 pm 
Got Some

jayscott_ wrote:
Just Justin wrote:
samvb5 wrote:

cut in preseason.

Harsh.

"Just say 'here' and we'll assume 'here' is short for 'Here I am, rock you like a hurricane!'"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:47 pm 
Supersonic

Just Justin wrote:
jayscott_ wrote:
Just Justin wrote:
samvb5 wrote:

cut in preseason.

Harsh.

Which is why I love the NFL compared to MLB -- you don't perform, your sorry ass gets thrown to the wolves . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:30 pm 
Banned from the Pit

Bears should be used to wussy cry-baby QBs. They had Kordell Stewart too. Not such a wuss, but definitely a cry-baby. Those are the only two QBs that I've ever seen cry on the sidelines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:56 pm 
Banned from the Pit

He not only cried on the sidelines, but Ol' Timmy cried during a press conference last year b/c the fans booed him b/c he SUCKED!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:23 pm 
Banned from the Pit

Just Justin wrote:
jayscott_ wrote:
Just Justin wrote:
samvb5 wrote:

cut in preseason.

Harsh.

He was horrible. The Packers had this guy named Scott McBrien, undrafted free agent out of Maryland (football powerhouse :arrow: ). Tim Couch made Scott McBrien look like the second coming of Brett Favre. I don't know if the Browns screwed Couch up or what, but this guy has NOTHING left.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:40 pm 
Global Moderator

i think couch will do well with the bears, but i hope not to well since im a grossman fan so i hope he can keep the starting job when he gets back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:04 pm 
Unthought Known
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Which is why I love the NFL compared to MLB -- you don't perform, your sorry ass gets thrown to the wolves . . .

I wish every pro sports league had unguaranteed contracts like the nfl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:45 pm 
Banned from the Pit

warbler wrote:
Just Justin wrote:
jayscott_ wrote:
Just Justin wrote:
samvb5 wrote:

cut in preseason.

Harsh.

He was horrible. The Packers had this guy named Scott McBrien, undrafted free agent out of Maryland (football powerhouse :arrow: ). Tim Couch made Scott McBrien look like the second coming of Brett Favre. I don't know if the Browns screwed Couch up or what, but this guy has NOTHING left.

HAHAAAA That's funny!!! Oh yes, Maryland is quite the powerhouse!!!!! Well, my theory is that the offensive line of the Browns didn't like him, so they let some nice, large players knock the shit out of him a few times. That's just my theory though....what do I know!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:08 am 
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

Couch can't be much worse than Jonathan Quinn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:14 am 
Banned from the Pit

couch isn't a bad QB, just been with horrible teams for his style of play. he's not a great QB either. the whole crying thing had a lot to do with idiot fans cheering his injury. he played hard and when he got hurt and was cheered for it, he was rightly pissed. for all the great fans the browns have, we sure have our share of dipshits.

that being said, nobody is worse than quinn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:59 am 
Banned from the Pit

Ensign9 wrote:
Couch can't be much worse than Jonathan Quinn.

Oh yes he can. I watched him suck all preseason long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:04 am 
Banned from the Pit

class hero wrote:
couch isn't a bad QB, just been with horrible teams for his style of play. he's not a great QB either. the whole crying thing had a lot to do with idiot fans cheering his injury. he played hard and when he got hurt and was cheered for it, he was rightly pissed. for all the great fans the browns have, we sure have our share of dipshits.

Maybe Couch has been with horrible teams for his style of play. Because Couch's style of play seem to be little velocity on the ball, absolutely horrible accuracy, and and feet jumpier than those of Michael Flatley. When the Packers signed him, I thought it was an excellent move. But after watching him for a couple of months, I must admit that he's terrible. He got beat out for a roster spot by Craig Nall, who missed all of training camp and only played 1 quarter in the final preseason game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:07 am 
Force of Nature
 WWW  Profile

he sucks...biggest bust of all time? i think he is.

Parking lot fills with cars and trucks, the sound of the fans chant DALLAS SUCKS! Some call it rude we call it passion, look at our past a reason for reaction. Time to show the world what Phillys all about, first game at the Lincoln I got kicked out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:09 am 
Administrator

pjchrisrvm wrote:
he sucks...biggest bust of all time? i think he is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:12 am 
Force of Nature
 WWW  Profile

Parking lot fills with cars and trucks, the sound of the fans chant DALLAS SUCKS! Some call it rude we call it passion, look at our past a reason for reaction. Time to show the world what Phillys all about, first game at the Lincoln I got kicked out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:31 am 
Banned from the Pit

pjchrisrvm wrote:

agreed :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:42 am 
Banned from the Pit

class hero wrote:

We are all allowed our fair share of opinions.....I am seriously hoping that you are not calling me a dip shit b/c I dislike him as a QB!!!! If you can't take the heat, then you should be working your ass off that much harder....not crying on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports