Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
i'm so into everything luhnow it's disgusting

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Bodyguard
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 5428
Location: The Juicebox
Gender: Male
thodoks wrote:
i'm so into everything luhnow it's disgusting



:nice:

_________________
Spoiler: show
Lisa Simpson wrote:
Poor Kevin Costner, he tries so hard!


http://www.myspace.com/thekeysers


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
We should give that guy a voice interview.

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
What are you trying to say here, lenny?

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
Why do you hate women?

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
thodoks wrote:

Needs:


_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Bodyguard
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 5428
Location: The Juicebox
Gender: Male
Highlight of the Astros' past 6 seasons

_________________
Spoiler: show
Lisa Simpson wrote:
Poor Kevin Costner, he tries so hard!


http://www.myspace.com/thekeysers


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
Kevin Costner wrote:
Highlight of the Astros' past 6 seasons

And here I thought that would be the drafting of Delino Deshields Jr.

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kevin Costner wrote:
Highlight of the Astros' past 6 seasons

And here I thought that would be the drafting of Delino Deshields Jr.

bro is really putting it together in single-A, worm burner

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
trying to make a career out of postwhoring
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:02 pm
Posts: 38119
Location: Alabama
thodoks wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kevin Costner wrote:
Highlight of the Astros' past 6 seasons

And here I thought that would be the drafting of Delino Deshields Jr.

bro is really putting it together in single-A, worm burner

Yeah but so did Doug RR.

_________________
I Hail Randy Moss wrote:
Malice, wtf are you doing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
thodoks wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kevin Costner wrote:
Highlight of the Astros' past 6 seasons

And here I thought that would be the drafting of Delino Deshields Jr.

bro is really putting it together in single-A, worm burner

Yeah but so did Doug RR.

I'm not dismissing the possibility that Doug's last name is Mirabelli.

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:40 am
Posts: 25451
Location: 111 Archer Ave.
I probably love trains more than the next guy, but I've been lobbying for this since day one. This is one idea that I really hope gains some steam.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimateastros/20 ... maid-park/


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Spacegirl
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Posts: 40914
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
thodoks wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kevin Costner wrote:
Highlight of the Astros' past 6 seasons

And here I thought that would be the drafting of Delino Deshields Jr.

bro is really putting it together in single-A, worm burner

Yeah but so did Doug RR.

I'm not dismissing the possibility that Doug's last name is Mirabelli.

:shock:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:56 pm 
Offline
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:09 pm
Posts: 9363
Location: Manhattan Beach California
Spike wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
thodoks wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kevin Costner wrote:
Highlight of the Astros' past 6 seasons

And here I thought that would be the drafting of Delino Deshields Jr.

bro is really putting it together in single-A, worm burner

Yeah but so did Doug RR.

I'm not dismissing the possibility that Doug's last name is Mirabelli.

:shock:


Eric Wedge was a better catcher and hitter but it was just those damn injuries


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
Doug RR wrote:
Spike wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
thodoks wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kevin Costner wrote:
Highlight of the Astros' past 6 seasons

And here I thought that would be the drafting of Delino Deshields Jr.

bro is really putting it together in single-A, worm burner

Yeah but so did Doug RR.

I'm not dismissing the possibility that Doug's last name is Mirabelli.

:shock:


Eric Wedge was a better catcher and hitter but it was just those damn injuries

Shocker.

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:40 am
Posts: 25451
Location: 111 Archer Ave.
thodoks wrote:

Thanks for digging up this gem, sugar lander.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
okay luhnow is seriously amazing

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I love the Astros, but....
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Landry
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:50 am
Posts: 11842
This is faggoty. Really, really faggoty.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:10 am