Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Detroit/Indiana/Pistons fans fight thread
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:40 am 
High Roller
 WWW  Profile

the funniest shit I've seen in awhile. Just fucking hilarious

RM Led Zeppelin Tourney Champ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:10 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

This is why I don't watch the NBA anymore. Jordan, Bird, Ewing, Dumars, Paxson, Pippen, those were the days. NbA sucks now. Fuck Fights.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:16 am 
High Roller
 WWW  Profile

Cartman wrote:
This is why I don't watch the NBA anymore. Jordan, Bird, Ewing, Dumars, Paxson, Pippen, those were the days. NbA sucks now. Fuck Fights.

all those guys you mentioned got into fights. i don't think they fought the people in the stands but they definitely fought each other. Bird was the dirtiest player ever, Pippen got into a lot fights, i know i saw Ewing brawl before, Jordan even got in some scuffles. I think it makes the rivalry even better now. Both these teams and the Heat are obviously the best in the east. Should make for an interesting playoff series if they get back together in the postseason

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:18 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Clubber wrote:
Cartman wrote:

all those guys you mentioned got into fights. i don't think they fought the people in the stands but they definitely fought each other. Bird was the dirtiest player ever, Pippen got into a lot fights, i know i saw Ewing brawl before, Jordan even got in some scuffles. I think it makes the rivalry even better now. Both these teams and the Heat are obviously the best in the east. Should make for an interesting playoff series if they get back together in the postseason

Oh, I know. But it was just different. I suppose I just miss what the NBA used to be to me. It just looks like trash now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:25 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

i didn't even hear about this...sportscenter is about to be turned on

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:38 am 
High Roller
 WWW  Profile

oh man, it gets funnier everytime they show it. I'm going to bed but i'm still laughing. Hilarious

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:41 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

holy fuck...

that's awful....there is gonna be insane ramifications from this...wow

some little part of me would love a free punch to fucking artest....oh man, that guy is such a little asshole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:15 am 
Banned from the Pit

JAIL TIME! that is what everybody who landed a punch should get. I don't care who you are! This is horrible....

artest, jackson, oneil.... should be suspended for the season so they can serve their sentences!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:31 am 
Got Some

I've watched this fight over and over and over again.

And all I can say is....what a bunch of freaking morons.

P.S.

Jordan ruined the game of basketball.

*tosses beer and sucker punches somebody*

PATS 38 GIANTS 10 - However I do see a chance the Pats letting it all hang out and scoring 56 or 63 points. Just realize that you will NEVER see a team like this again in your lifetime.... that is until next year...... 38-0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:37 am 
Supersonic
 YIM  Profile

stickfig13 wrote:
JAIL TIME! that is what everybody who landed a punch should get. I don't care who you are! This is horrible....

artest, jackson, oneil.... should be suspended for the season so they can serve their sentences!
:roll: please give me a break. im so tired of every being so soft. artest,jackson, oneill didnt do anything wrong. if someone through something on u or started punching u what would u do? enough of this fake purantism. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:38 am 
Supersonic
 YIM  Profile

WhiteRider wrote:
I've watched this fight over and over and over again.

And all I can say is....what a bunch of freaking morons.

P.S.

Jordan ruined the game of basketball.

*tosses beer and sucker punches somebody*
i want to agree with u on jordan ruined basketball, but please elaborate so i can see if we are thinking the same thing :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:49 am 
Banned from the Pit

lunkin wrote:
stickfig13 wrote:

:roll: please give me a break. im so tired of every being so soft. artest,jackson, oneill didnt do anything wrong. if someone through something on u or started punching u what would u do? enough of this fake purantism. :x

if I was a professional athelete I would not go into the stands and fight someone who tossed water on me. As a professional athelete I would know better than to act like a "tough guy" and go beat up someone half my size. It is just unprofessional. If these guys punched someone on the street they would be in jail right now, but since they are pro atheletes who make milllions for other people they are not. These guys have little kids who idolize them and worship their every move. Something like this is just bad for the game.

They can save the tough guy act for the street but there is no room in pro sports for this nonsense "tough guy he tossed water on me shit"

for the record: nobody punched a player first....Looked to me like Artest tossed the first punch at the guy on the court. As for Oneill he needs to be downtown right now along with the fans of Detroit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:39 am 
In a van down by the river

stickfig13 wrote:
if I was a professional athelete I would not go into the stands and fight someone who tossed water on me. As a professional athelete I would know better than to act like a "tough guy" and go beat up someone half my size. It is just unprofessional. If these guys punched someone on the street they would be in jail right now, but since they are pro atheletes who make milllions for other people they are not. These guys have little kids who idolize them and worship their every move. Something like this is just bad for the game.

They can save the tough guy act for the street but there is no room in pro sports for this nonsense "tough guy he tossed water on me shit"

for the record: nobody punched a player first....Looked to me like Artest tossed the first punch at the guy on the court. As for Oneill he needs to be downtown right now along with the fans of Detroit.

so lets remove these guys proffessions away from the situation:

a couple of guys are walking down the street and someone throws liquid on them and a fight ensues, whos to blame? the person who started it, who would be the person who threw the liquid on them.

everyone bitches and moans about athletes, saying they dont know what its like to be the "average guy" and that they let their egos go to their heads and all other kinds of bullshit, but then you want them to act differently than anyone else.

which is it?

btw..havent seen it yet, will see it in the morning no doubt, but i did read about it on espn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:49 am 
Banned from the Pit

Peeps wrote:
stickfig13 wrote:

so lets remove these guys proffessions away from the situation:

a couple of guys are walking down the street and someone throws liquid on them and a fight ensues, whos to blame? the person who started it, who would be the person who threw the liquid on them.

everyone bitches and moans about athletes, saying they dont know what its like to be the "average guy" and that they let their egos go to their heads and all other kinds of bullshit, but then you want them to act differently than anyone else.

which is it?

btw..havent seen it yet, will see it in the morning no doubt, but i did read about it on espn

Ok watch it then get back to me...You may understand what I'm talking about.

Post subject: Re: Detroit/Indiana/Pistons fans fight thread
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:31 pm 
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

Clubber wrote:
the funniest shit I've seen in awhile. Just fucking hilarious

Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw those kids crying in the arena. That's knee-slapping hilarious.

The whole thing is sickening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:44 pm 
Force of Nature

I was laughing until Artest punched a spectator. I have now lost all respect for the bloke, and I think he is a total dickhead. Hopefully, a large fine and a hefty suspension will be heading Artest's way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:13 pm 
Force of Nature

Location: Michigan -- right in the palm (it's shaped like a hand, get it?)
*shakes head*

Whoever's fault it may be, it's a sad day to be a Piston fan.

It's sick what the fans were doing, and I'm from the area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:14 pm 
Force of Nature

Location: Michigan -- right in the palm (it's shaped like a hand, get it?)
also, some fans are going to aim to get some of that nba money,..

lawsuits lawsuits lawsuits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:42 pm 
Administrator

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:55 pm 
Force of Nature

what a joke. The players that went into the stands are idiots and the fans that went on the court to challenge players deserve every punch. It is just a matter of time before someone gets killed during something like this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports