Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where B Posts Anti-M-ch-g-n E-mail Forwards
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:28 am 
Supersonic

Brain of Sam wrote:
The Iowa chick is the hottest.

#3 behind wisconsin and purdue

psu may be the worst

dvds -> http://db.etree.org/lukinman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:32 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 WWW  Profile

i got bugs wrote:
Brain of Sam wrote:

psu may be the worst

Ugh. Wisconsin is not cute at all and Purdue looks like she's 12. You've been drinking again haven't you?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:00 am 
Supersonic

Brain of Sam wrote:
i got bugs wrote:
Brain of Sam wrote:

psu may be the worst

Ugh. Wisconsin is not cute at all and Purdue looks like she's 12. You've been drinking again haven't you?

naw im dead sober thats probably the problem

i guess i have a thing for dumb blonde sorority girls..i guess the purdue one looks a little young, but somethin about her i like

theres no way id be kickin iowa outta bed thats for sure

dvds -> http://db.etree.org/lukinman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:01 am 
too drunk to moderate properly
 WWW  Profile

Brain of Sam wrote:
B wrote:
Brain of Sam wrote:
wow, some of those are really funny.

Now you're just trashing my thread so that people will check out your Johnny-come-lately trash talking thread. :roll:

haha, ok B.

Do you really want me to post all my non relevent trash talk in the "anti-michigan" thread?

BECAUSE I WILL!!! :twisted:

I just want you to admit that you took my idea b/c you llllllooooooovvvvvveeeee me!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:06 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 WWW  Profile

B wrote:
Brain of Sam wrote:
B wrote:
Brain of Sam wrote:
wow, some of those are really funny.

Now you're just trashing my thread so that people will check out your Johnny-come-lately trash talking thread. :roll:

haha, ok B.

Do you really want me to post all my non relevent trash talk in the "anti-michigan" thread?

BECAUSE I WILL!!! :twisted:

I just want you to admit that you took my idea b/c you llllllooooooovvvvvveeeee me!

:oops:

do not.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:59 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Hilarious post from a UofM blog. :lol: :lol:
http://mgoblog.blogspot.com/2007/09/unc ... ender.html

Quote:
Unconditional Surrender

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
We, Michigan fans, surrender. A nuclear bomb by the name of Appalachian State has been dropped on us, and we surrender. You can have our emperor. He's a dickhead anyway.

We shall no longer fight you on grounds of program prestige or general awesomeness or tribal affinities. Your team is better. Even if it's Duke. Because your team, even if it's Duke, does not specifically aim to harm you. And even if it did there is only so much damage Duke or Northwestern or even Wisconsin football can do to someone's psyche, because losing is pretty much okay sometimes. And even at the big programs where losing is not okay there is often recompense, like beating your most important rival or winning a bowl game. And even when you aren't doing that shit, at least you're not doing this:
- Losing to Washington without yielding an offensive touchdown because you give up a field-goal-block touchdown and a deflected pick-six on back to back plays.
- Losing to Oregon because you give up a punt return touchdown and punt block touchdown in the same game.
- Losing to Iowa two weeks later because your grad assistant special teams coach debuts that crazy spread punting thing that was all in vogue without, apparently, bothering to fucking practice it first. Then Michigan failed to notice the first couple punts were nearly blocked and got not one but two of the later punts actually blocked.
- Losing to USC in the Rose Bowl. Not that this is news.
- Singlehandedly turning Troy Smith from a POS QB who couldn't put together 100 passing yards if you spotted him 50 into the destroyer of worlds.
- Blowing a 10 point lead and letting Texas march down the field for a winning field goal in the Rose Bowl.
- Blowing a fourth quarter lead against Wisconsin by playing passive and letting the Badgers roll down the field at a leisurely pace, scoring just in time to give Michigan no chance to recover.
- Yielding 61 yard run against fucking Minnesota because your genius defensive coordinator set up an insane blitz that had one line of defense from a simple off-tackle run: a linebacker who never plays defensive end lined up as a strongside DE against Matt Spaeth (MATT SPAETH!).
- Blowing a nine-point lead against Ohio State in five minutes.
- The Alamo Bowl.
- Attempting to cover Anthony Gonzalez with Chris Graham.
- Aaaaand then:

Let the record show that Lloyd Carr never learns, and that you are right. We suck. We promise not to hope or expect anything except misery until someone named Tedford or Rodriguez or Schiano is coaching the team and to regard all good events as mere preludes to a fall. We are a defeated people. Give us your treaty. We will sign it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:04 pm 
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:10 pm 
BLOODY FKKN RED TEAM FAN

I don't know who to kill first...B or this fucking kid.

J88Ryan everywhere else.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:12 pm 
BLOODY FKKN RED TEAM FAN

B wrote:
Hilarious post from a UofM blog. :lol: :lol:
http://mgoblog.blogspot.com/2007/09/unc ... ender.html

Quote:
Unconditional Surrender

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
We, Michigan fans, surrender. A nuclear bomb by the name of Appalachian State has been dropped on us, and we surrender. You can have our emperor. He's a dickhead anyway.

We shall no longer fight you on grounds of program prestige or general awesomeness or tribal affinities. Your team is better. Even if it's Duke. Because your team, even if it's Duke, does not specifically aim to harm you. And even if it did there is only so much damage Duke or Northwestern or even Wisconsin football can do to someone's psyche, because losing is pretty much okay sometimes. And even at the big programs where losing is not okay there is often recompense, like beating your most important rival or winning a bowl game. And even when you aren't doing that shit, at least you're not doing this:
- Losing to Washington without yielding an offensive touchdown because you give up a field-goal-block touchdown and a deflected pick-six on back to back plays.
- Losing to Oregon because you give up a punt return touchdown and punt block touchdown in the same game.
- Losing to Iowa two weeks later because your grad assistant special teams coach debuts that crazy spread punting thing that was all in vogue without, apparently, bothering to fucking practice it first. Then Michigan failed to notice the first couple punts were nearly blocked and got not one but two of the later punts actually blocked.
- Singlehandedly turning Troy Smith from a POS QB who couldn't put together 100 passing yards if you spotted him 50 into the destroyer of worlds.
- Blowing a 10 point lead and letting Texas march down the field for a winning field goal in the Rose Bowl.
- Blowing a fourth quarter lead against Wisconsin by playing passive and letting the Badgers roll down the field at a leisurely pace, scoring just in time to give Michigan no chance to recover.
- Yielding 61 yard run against fucking Minnesota because your genius defensive coordinator set up an insane blitz that had one line of defense from a simple off-tackle run: a linebacker who never plays defensive end lined up as a strongside DE against Matt Spaeth (MATT SPAETH!).
- Blowing a nine-point lead against Ohio State in five minutes.
- The Alamo Bowl.
- Attempting to cover Anthony Gonzalez with Chris Graham.
- Aaaaand then:

Let the record show that Lloyd Carr never learns, and that you are right. We suck. We promise not to hope or expect anything except misery until someone named Tedford or Rodriguez or Schiano is coaching the team and to regard all good events as mere preludes to a fall. We are a defeated people. Give us your treaty. We will sign it.

Finally, we agree on something.

J88Ryan everywhere else.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:23 pm 
 WWW  Profile

J38ryan wrote:

Sorry. There's an ASU/UM thread on the Buckeye Planet forums and there is an Appalachian beat UofM group on Facebook. They're packed with this shit. It makes my upkeep of this thread very easy. :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:19 pm 
BLOODY FKKN RED TEAM FAN

B wrote:
J38ryan wrote:

Sorry. There's an ASU/UM thread on the Buckeye Planet forums and there is an Appalachian beat UofM group on Facebook. They're packed with this shit. It makes my upkeep of this thread very easy. :evil:

Watch your back.

J88Ryan everywhere else.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:06 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Cuz' J38Ryan was mean to me in another forum ...

The news hits OSU.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:44 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

That last one is my favorite. :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:04 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Appalachian State's win makes new friends in Columbus
ESPN.com news services

Updated: September 6, 2007, 11:42 AM ET

The enemy of my enemy is my friend -- and I want to wear my new friend's T-shirt!

That's the newest trend among Ohio State fans, whose latest fashion statement is in the colors of Appalachian State, which shocked then-No. 5 Michigan 34-32 on Saturday in the first win by a Division I-AA team over a ranked I-A team.

Hours after the historic defeat, at least one street vendor was doing brisk business selling freshly minted Mountaineers T-shirts near the Ohio State campus. And local stores say they've been swamped with requests for gear bearing the Mountaineers' gold and black colors and logo, as Buckeyes fans take glee in the humiliation of their bitter rival.

"If I had a dollar for every time someone's asked, I could retire," said manager Greg Pierson at Sports Fan Attic.

The mall store on the city's north side planned to stock Appalachian State shirts within the next few days, though just a small number. "It's very popular at the moment, but it'll die down very shortly," Pierson predicted.

Meanwhile, phone lines at the bookstore on the Appalachian State campus in Boone, N.C., have been jammed with orders for Mountaineers merchandise, with many of the calls coming from Ohio.

But the store has had to be careful, because an old state law limits sales at university bookstores to students, faculty and alumni. A couple of Ohio men wanting large numbers of Appalachian State T-shirts had to be turned down, said Lorraine Childers, the bookstore's assistant director.

Smaller orders might get by.

"If people call in and say, 'My uncle is a graduate' or whatever, we really don't have a way to verify that," Childers said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3007221

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:20 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I'm going to change this to the UofM Pity Thread. :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:30 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 WWW  Profile

yea it's hard to hate on a team that is so pathetic. It's not even fun to make fun of them anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:33 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Brain of Sam wrote:
yea it's hard to hate on a team that is so pathetic. It's not even fun to make fun of them anymore.

Well, let's not go COMPLETELY insane!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:02 am 
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:53 am 
AnalLog

Have your ordered your copy of that issue yet, B? That's a collectors item if I ever saw one. It's even better than the "Wilted Roses" Daily Trojan that I brought home to my brother.

Always do the right thing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:53 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 WWW  Profile

Just for you B!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports