Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where B Posts Anti-M-ch-g-n E-mail Forwards
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:40 pm 
too drunk to moderate properly
 WWW  Profile

Brain of Sam wrote:
Just for you B!

I :heartbeat: the Dead Schembechlers (or the Bastard Sons of Woody, whatever they're going by these days)!!

Chad Henne IS a Mother Fuckin' Bitch!! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:03 pm 
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:50 pm 
 WWW  Profile

:mrgreen: Something tells me MSU fans will enjoy this post even if it IS in an Ohio State thread.

Quote:
The hell with 'em.

I'm all for the strength of the conference, cheering for the Big Ten teams in bowl, the conference "rah rah," or whatever ... but, honestly, I want Michigan fans to suffer. I want them to endure the most unbearable season imaginable. I want to see Michigan go 2-10 with a senior heavy squad, while Ohio State goes 10-2 with a host of first year starters at every skill position. I want 2007 to be the final nail in the coffin, the last fence-pole in the fence JT has put up around Ohio.

Michigan, and the Big Ten, will be fine in a year or two.

So, just once, in my lifetime, I want to see the bastards squirm and suffer something so miserable that all those smug, arrogant, jerks in Central Ohio - that have ZERO affiliation with Michigan other than taking the pleasure at being the asshole at the party - well, I want to see Michigan flame out so spectacularly that we don't ever have to see those fans in and around Columbus again.

Nothing has given me more pleasure these past two weeks than hearing about how humiliated and embarrassed these assholes have been all over C-Bus when they're heckled and laughed out of all the BW3s. I want them to have no choice but to burn all their Michigan gear and crawl back under their rocks.

A win doesn't do anything for Notre Dame with their schedule, they're going to have a miserable season regardless. I see it as the lesser of two evils this year.

http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/coll ... post926395

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:32 pm 
BLOODY FKKN RED TEAM FAN

B wrote:
:mrgreen: Something tells me MSU fans will enjoy this post even if it IS in an Ohio State thread.

Quote:
The hell with 'em.

I'm all for the strength of the conference, cheering for the Big Ten teams in bowl, the conference "rah rah," or whatever ... but, honestly, I want Michigan fans to suffer. I want them to endure the most unbearable season imaginable. I want to see Michigan go 2-10 with a senior heavy squad, while Ohio State goes 10-2 with a host of first year starters at every skill position. I want 2007 to be the final nail in the coffin, the last fence-pole in the fence JT has put up around Ohio.

So, just once, in my lifetime, I want to see the bastards squirm and suffer something so miserable that all those smug, arrogant, jerks in Central Ohio - that have ZERO affiliation with Michigan other than taking the pleasure at being the asshole at the party - well, I want to see Michigan flame out so spectacularly that we don't ever have to see those fans in and around Columbus again.

Nothing has given me more pleasure these past two weeks than hearing about how humiliated and embarrassed these assholes have been all over C-Bus when they're heckled and laughed out of all the BW3s. I want them to have no choice but to burn all their Michigan gear and crawl back under their rocks.

A win doesn't do anything for Notre Dame with their schedule, they're going to have a miserable season regardless. I see it as the lesser of two evils this year.

I love the fact that the Ohio State grads that are currently working in construction, trash detail, jizzmopping, dishwashing, concession stands and parking detail laugh at the Michigan grads.

J88Ryan everywhere else.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:44 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

J38ryan wrote:
B wrote:

Quote:
The hell with 'em.

I love the fact that the Ohio State grads that are currently working in construction, trash detail, jizzmopping, dishwashing, concession stands and parking detail laugh at the Michigan grads.

Retarded post of the year

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:28 pm 
Unthought Known

Joesanity wrote:
J38ryan wrote:
B wrote:

Quote:
The hell with 'em.

This is why so many people hate Michigan. Their "holier than thou" attitude.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:08 pm 
BLOODY FKKN RED TEAM FAN

Joesanity wrote:
J38ryan wrote:
B wrote:

Quote:
The hell with 'em.

Another C-Town Bus Driver.

J88Ryan everywhere else.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:12 pm 
Supersonic

Go_State wrote:
Joesanity wrote:
J38ryan wrote:
B wrote:

Quote:
The hell with 'em.

Um, phrasal adjectives are hyphenated. You must be a State grad. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:12 am 
Unthought Known

Chris_H_2 wrote:
Go_State wrote:
Joesanity wrote:
J38ryan wrote:
B wrote:

Quote:
The hell with 'em.

Um, phrasal adjectives are hyphenated. You must be a State grad. :wink:

Come on, all you hippies should know you don't have to conform to the man's grammar rules!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:19 am 
BLOODY FKKN RED TEAM FAN

Hello? Hello? Hello?

J88Ryan everywhere else.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:50 pm 
 WWW  Profile

*shrugs* It's not like you've schooled anyone but Notre Dame yet. The forwards just don't happen to be raining down on me faster than I can catch them right now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:56 pm 
 WWW  Profile

If you really want one ...

... apparently victory isn't always a sign of intelligence.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:36 pm 
 WWW  Profile

:lol: Is this pro-ohio or anti-ohio? I mean, the kids are at gunpoint.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:19 am 
Supersonic

B wrote:

Forgive me for being an ignorant alum, or perhaps it's because of the crappy graphics on my computer, but I still don't understand your post in comparison to the photo.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:25 am 
a joke

Chris_H_2 wrote:
B wrote:

Forgive me for being an ignorant alum, or perhaps it's because of the crappy graphics on my computer, but I still don't understand your post in comparison to the photo.

maybe its from the most recent game, and the scoreboard shows ND with the 31 pt lead.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:49 am 
 WWW  Profile

edzeppe wrote:
maybe its from the most recent game, and the scoreboard shows ND with the 31 pt lead.

I thought that was the joke. :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:51 am 
Supersonic

B wrote:
edzeppe wrote:

I thought that was the joke. :D

But it's not from the most-recent game . . .

Have we regressed to the point where we just start photoshopping scores in? That's pretty lame.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:06 pm 
Administrator

B wrote:
:lol: Is this pro-ohio or anti-ohio? I mean, the kids are at gunpoint.

Is it common for OSU alumns to do Village People poses?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:15 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Green Habit wrote:
Is it common for OSU alumns to do Village People poses?

:|

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:15 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Chris_H_2 wrote:
Have we regressed to the point where we just start photoshopping scores in? That's pretty lame.

There are far crappier photoshops in this thread.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports