Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:30 am 
Got Some

pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:
You support the Steelers, game, set, match I win again. This is getting too easy.

Which part of "end of discussion" do you not understand? All of it? That sounds about right because over and over again the Eagles lose in the big games. I liken them to bar musicians who can play scales really fast. Sure it's nice to listen to while you're in the bar, but the second you step out of it you forget about them completely.

You describing me or yourself?

I have to be the dumbest person on this entire message board.

i agree

OH MY GOD, YOU CAN EDIT TEXT! WAY TO GO, SPARKY! Taco Bell is thinking about promoting you.

GREED MAKES THE WORLD GO 'ROUND!

Dean Corso for Mod 2005!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:31 am 
Force of Nature
 WWW  Profile

Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:
You support the Steelers, game, set, match I win again. This is getting too easy.

Which part of "end of discussion" do you not understand? All of it? That sounds about right because over and over again the Eagles lose in the big games. I liken them to bar musicians who can play scales really fast. Sure it's nice to listen to while you're in the bar, but the second you step out of it you forget about them completely.

i agree

OH MY GOD, YOU CAN EDIT TEXT! WAY TO GO, SPARKY! Taco Bell is thinking about promoting you.

i would hire you since i am now manager, but i am not allowed to hire 14 year old pussies.

Parking lot fills with cars and trucks, the sound of the fans chant DALLAS SUCKS! Some call it rude we call it passion, look at our past a reason for reaction. Time to show the world what Phillys all about, first game at the Lincoln I got kicked out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:34 am 
Got Some

pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:

i agree

i would hire you since i am now manager, but i am not allowed to hire 14 year old pussies.

Wow, that would've hurt if working at Taco Bell was something to be proud of.

Dean Corso for Mod 2005!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:38 am 
Force of Nature
 WWW  Profile

Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:

i agree

no, but going to work everyday and doing something with your life rather than sitting on your ass posting on here is something to be proud of...wow 570 in what 2 days! get a fucking life, and a clue.

Parking lot fills with cars and trucks, the sound of the fans chant DALLAS SUCKS! Some call it rude we call it passion, look at our past a reason for reaction. Time to show the world what Phillys all about, first game at the Lincoln I got kicked out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:52 am 
Got Some

pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:

i agree

no, but going to work everyday and doing something with your life rather than sitting on your ass posting on here is something to be proud of...wow 570 in what 2 days! get a fucking life, and a clue.

And you feed that post count. I mean, fuck. Don't you post from work? Game, set, match.

Dean Corso for Mod 2005!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:16 am 
Force of Nature
 WWW  Profile

Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:

i agree

And you feed that post count. I mean, fuck. Don't you post from work? Game, set, match.
]

no i don't, my job is way to important, I get paid for the work that i do! i don't have time to jerk off on a computer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:18 am 
Got Some

pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:

i agree

]

no i don't, my job is way to important, I get paid for the work that i do! i don't have time to jerk off on a computer.

Says the guy who replies to 90% of my posts.

Dean Corso for Mod 2005!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:22 am 
Force of Nature
 WWW  Profile

Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:

i agree

]

come on moron...if i replied to 90% of your posts i would have 522 posts...i don't even have 200 posts yet....simple algebra retard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:25 am 
Got Some

pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
pjchrisrvm wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:
Dean Corso wrote:
Jimjamin wrote:

i agree

]

come on moron...if i replied to 90% of your posts i would have 522 posts...i don't even have 200 posts yet....simple algebra retard.

Oooooh, you got me there. Way to go with the SIMPLE MATH. Why don't you use that foundation and add onto it with the ability to construct simple complete thoughts.

Dean Corso for Mod 2005!

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports