Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:32 pm 
Force of Nature
 WWW  Profile

man....the bambeno really has it out for you guys this year...first he makes it look you are dead...than he gives you some hope, now he gave you a shit load of hope....now he is going to break your hearts again!
haha just fucing with ya

game 7 i believe will def go extra innings. it will be a good game and i can't wait to watch it.

yanks 9
bosox 7
f/13

my prediction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:54 pm 
Unthought Known
 YIM  Profile

We could have 2 teams win 4 in a row to get to the series tonight.

Last night was the first time in a long time that I was so into a game rooting for a team that I didn't have any money on or wasn't one of the hometown teams. I had the exact same feeling that I do when one of my teams is playing a playoff game. The Red Sox fans really deserve a wn tonight.

F the Yankees

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:00 pm 
Got Some

there is no tomorrow

all hands on deck

everyone's available...including Arroyo again and Pedro for an inning if need be

gotta swing the bats early and take the crowd out of it again. when NY gets off to a fast start and turns it into a softball game the Red Sox really get in trouble

this series is really going alot like game 1. NY builds a huge lead...Boston comes charging back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:55 pm 
Mike's Maniac

little_secrets wrote:
there is no tomorrow

all hands on deck

everyone's available...including Arroyo again and Pedro for an inning if need be

gotta swing the bats early and take the crowd out of it again. when NY gets off to a fast start and turns it into a softball game the Red Sox really get in trouble

this series is really going alot like game 1. NY builds a huge lead...Boston comes charging back.

very interesting that schilling had his ankle sutured the day before the game, basically, they went in under the skin and stiched the tendon out of place so it would not dislocate while he pitched and cause him to lose velocity( my mom's a nurse, not smart here on this subject). Very painful, but it allowed schilling to keep he ball in the 90's....that explains the blood

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:59 pm 
Got Some

lowlight79 wrote:
that explains the blood

he was wearing Red Sox alright

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:04 pm 
Banned from the Pit

I LOVE BASEBALL

oh and Fat Tire
but not A Rod
big baby freak with purple lips

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:09 pm 
Johnny Guitar

smithnic wrote:
purple_chick79 wrote:
smithnic wrote:
There was only one reason why I watched game four, to watch them lose and to cry. Now that they tied it back up, I am going nuts!!!

I really wish I didn't have to work tonight, I am NOT getting any work done, I will be in every patient room watching the game when I can

I don't know, sounds like you may be coming down with the flu. I'd call off just to be sure. Not that you can. I guess there are advantages to working in a crappy office. :)

If I had some sick time left, and hadn't worked overnight this last night, I sure would call out, but the boss saw me this morning. Thank goodness for TV's in the rooms

GO SOX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:46 pm 
Force of Nature
 WWW  Profile

purple_chick79 wrote:
smithnic wrote:
purple_chick79 wrote:
smithnic wrote:
There was only one reason why I watched game four, to watch them lose and to cry. Now that they tied it back up, I am going nuts!!!

I really wish I didn't have to work tonight, I am NOT getting any work done, I will be in every patient room watching the game when I can

I don't know, sounds like you may be coming down with the flu. I'd call off just to be sure. Not that you can. I guess there are advantages to working in a crappy office. :)

If I had some sick time left, and hadn't worked overnight this last night, I sure would call out, but the boss saw me this morning. Thank goodness for TV's in the rooms

GO SOX

I'm glad I don't have to make a decision about going into work tonight, I believe I would not have a job. I am a huge Red Sox fan and wouldn't miss this for much of anything.

GO SOX

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports